9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    also, that is why i elected to vote him or Obama, and did not push lincoln or clinton to be elected (top town reads). If we elected a hard town I would be forced to side with Mafia =(
    lol i'm reading through the thread, i knew you had said i was a top town read
    jazzy jizz man

15. ISO #2615

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    There are other (superior) ways of showing everyone's preferences and interests. It's call a suspicion ranking list.

Anywho.

Notes:
    Not that I currently read Lincoln as scum, I initially thought the slot saying 'they'd push truman today' seemed fake.

Already said, but just reiterating: why are people worried about a turbo lynch happening. I'd be ecstatic if a scummy turbo lynch happened bc all 3 scums would be on it. Too bad that never happens because scum aren't dumb enough to do that.

@John Kennedy , I'll skim your posts if you keep doing a whole bunch of mini posts. It's spam and doesn't really tell people your thoughts concisely and in an organized manner. Presentation is important. Also, saying we're going to 'pressure' someone and then say 'pressure' someone else seems counter intuitive to me. If you like the target, stick with it.

Suspicion ranking list:
    Roosevelt
    JFK
    Lincoln
    Clinton

Thomas Jefferson
    Trump
    Obama

Regan
    Nixon

Consider anyone I forgt as scum/null.

Also, Nixon's team killed Truman bc Truman scum read Nixon. I'd be v interested to test this theory, and seperately scum read Nixon anyway. Too bad I can't have been the one to lead it.

-vote Richard Nixon

Also

I REQUIRE EVERYONE'S STATEMENT OF WHO THEY VOTED YESTERDAY. nOW.

I'll continue scum hunting how people expect me to scum hunt.

But, do not push back on my question and don't make this an issue in day chat. It doesn't need to be. Just give me the information I want. There's literally no reason you should be keeping this secret except that you're scum. Seriously, there shouldn't be any discussion. Any questioning and push back only creates the drama you're going to try and scum paint me for.

So don't do it if you're town.
    where the fuck did u say who u voted for
    @George Bush
    jazzy jizz man

16. ISO #2616

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    lol i'm reading through the thread, i knew you had said i was a top town read
    D1 yeah lol I needed to get my vote placed in the off chance u were trigger happy and shooting D1. Think it may have still been a town read till about halfway up in day 2? somewhere around there.

whats your point?

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

withholding important informaton
    +scum points
    he's witholding his own role, the person who supposedly interviewed... I thought it may have been a "town move" and he was setting a trap to see if maybe a mafia would false claim journalist. But then he says he knows the identity, that rules out anyone false claiming it. every single person has spoken and he hasnt pressed anyone on fessing up to it, yet he is waiting for them to do something. I think it's a scum out. If a scum starts getting voted up, they can claim "journalist" he can then back them up saying yup they are confirmed, and delay that lynch for the day.

19. ISO #2619

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    Yeah bill i happen to have a pretty good idea of how mafia would be playing.
    sounds like something only a mafia would know
    Oh shit the fuck up.

If you want to be blatant, you're scum because you asked questions about the bruiser instead of the assassin.
    I remember trying to comment on this harsh defense of Washington and I got really sus of Obama here but the thread was closed and I couldn't reply
    jazzy jizz man

20. ISO #2620

he's witholding his own role, the person who supposedly interviewed... I thought it may have been a "town move" and he was setting a trap to see if maybe a mafia would false claim journalist. But then he says he knows the identity, that rules out anyone false claiming it. every single person has spoken and he hasnt pressed anyone on fessing up to it, yet he is waiting for them to do something. I think it's a scum out. If a scum starts getting voted up, they can claim "journalist" he can then back them up saying yup they are confirmed, and delay that lynch for the day.
    Wrong I was waiting for him to confirm himself like he said he was going to and it took him pretty long to do it

21. ISO #2621

My goal is to lynch washington, however I also wanted to pick a scum read. D1 it would have been easy to elect JFK or a strong town read. But Obama or Washington came off very scummy. I scum read Obama pretty hard early in, so I couldent switch my vote to him and start trying to push him to be president...kinda fucked myself there since he was my top scum read that day (close tie with truman, but if i tried to elect him lol i would be outted instantly). Then Washhington comes in with this neutral push for president, and it made it too easy as well from just how forced it seemed. He made sure to keep pushing that info, pretty sure he was looking for hints or someone to give a remark back letting them know they know he's not neutral.

Day 2 hits, supposdely knows a TPR role/player and wont reveal it until they reveal something (even though supposedly the message was blank) and somehow that is preventing him from revealing his own role. If I was a solid 100% town right now I would be frustrated af about that play. It's not team oriented at all. It is not pro town and it is not constructive in any way. It has successfuly wasted 2 days now on neutral drama rather than being able to focus on scums. This is literally delaying the game constantly and that is their plan. Come end day, we hit a mis-lynch, if u really are assassin u have very little to work off of because no1 fking got pressured worth a shit. How anyone thinks Washington is town right now is actually kinda baffling to me.

22. ISO #2622

Holy shit, are you really going to kill el presidente?

Reagan, Washsington, Clinton scum team actually would make that plan 100% since reagan pointed out me faking mafia (im framed as mafia) and Obama may be real neutral for self voting (he also asked the quesiton about it). I flip Mafia, Washington is now confirmed town, Obama is now confirmed neutral, and Reagan is their highest town read. all 3 mafia are now in game winning spots.
    I don't remember where I pointed out you faking mafia xD, I do think you are actualy survivor/turncoat. I don't see when and how a scum would want to counter claim neutral in the first place.

if CLinton and Washington are both scum, this could be a completely staged out process. Clinton shoots me tongiht, Washignton 'tailors' me as mafia, boom they are both confirmed. and Obama is neutral.
    Since you are claiming neutral, wtf are you saying 'Obama is neutral'?

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    Holy shit, are you really going to kill el presidente?

I don't remember where I pointed out you faking mafia xD, I do think you are actualy survivor/turncoat. I don't see when and how a scum would want to counter claim neutral in the first place.

Since you are claiming neutral, wtf are you saying 'Obama is neutral'?
    u didnt read everything did u? and i think it was nixon not u....think i confused u guys again lol

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

Haven't caught up. Got to page 33, but I have to say this bc i'm so confused on the direction the town is moving.

wtf we are NOT letting washington live tonight. I don't give a fudge how towny they think they were by doing the gambit they did. It shouldn't be done. And death to Washington.

After that, Lincoln is literally posting so much back and forth. Teddy got it right. He's agreeing with the last 'logical' post said. Lincoln is also 'scum' but at the moment, we should leash him. Direct the block on someone scummy... Like...

Nixon. Nixon is the last person that is skating by.

Also I don't think Regan is as scummy anymore.

Also, Lincoln can have the chance to redeem them self, but at the moment, he's my #2/3 lynch priority.

OKay carrying on reading

also
    @Donald Trump
    @George Washington
    @Thomas Jefferson
    @Theodore Roosevelt

Please report who you voted for for the presidency
    who did you really vote for turbo shit?
    jazzy jizz man

27. ISO #2627

how about you cooperate with town and give them your original role? or say what u have been waiting for all fking day. u said u had some plan, what isi it? what is this information you need to hear first before you reveal ur role?
    I think he made a point, especially if you are town Washington. Why are you hiding your original role? If you are shitizen, you have nothing to lose and if you are TPR, at worst, you made us lose a good role.
    I don't see what you are trying to accomplish by doing that.

28. ISO #2628

29. ISO #2629

My goal is to lynch washington, however I also wanted to pick a scum read. D1 it would have been easy to elect JFK or a strong town read. But Obama or Washington came off very scummy. I scum read Obama pretty hard early in, so I couldent switch my vote to him and start trying to push him to be president...kinda fucked myself there since he was my top scum read that day (close tie with truman, but if i tried to elect him lol i would be outted instantly). Then Washhington comes in with this neutral push for president, and it made it too easy as well from just how forced it seemed. He made sure to keep pushing that info, pretty sure he was looking for hints or someone to give a remark back letting them know they know he's not neutral.

Day 2 hits, supposdely knows a TPR role/player and wont reveal it until they reveal something (even though supposedly the message was blank) and somehow that is preventing him from revealing his own role. If I was a solid 100% town right now I would be frustrated af about that play. It's not team oriented at all. It is not pro town and it is not constructive in any way. It has successfuly wasted 2 days now on neutral drama rather than being able to focus on scums. This is literally delaying the game constantly and that is their plan. Come end day, we hit a mis-lynch, if u really are assassin u have very little to work off of because no1 fking got pressured worth a shit. How anyone thinks Washington is town right now is actually kinda baffling to me.
    I woulden't have revealed if I actually thought Washington was town. I would have faked a PR and possibly waited a day or 2. Hell I could have waited a few days easily and claimed from JFK, who claimed TPR but didnt reveal which TPR. My reveal was due to I still felt washington was scum (hell the read actually got much stronger). so I will stand by that. Obama is my #1 candidate to be his teammate, but there is a few people I feel could be in there. reagan or nixon gotta find which 1 was talking about obama being neutral. I still feel there's a possibility of Clinton, but the confusion there seems legit, however i still don't believe he has a gun =P Either way, 2 days now wasted on neutral drama, about to be a lynch and potentially a night action or a 3rd day wasted on it. the entire game is being delayed due to this presidents play and not wanting to reveal shit or scum hunt.

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

ok i'm gathering quotes on who voted who
    @Donald Trump is the only piece of shit who hasn't stated who he voted for
    Spoiler : votes :
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I voted for Washington, also I agree with your assessment of Nixon, but why do you think Reagan is scum?
    As I said like 20 hours before EOD, I put my vote on Washington then disappeared and didn't show up before D2.
    I was guinely very busy saturday (tournament).
    What are your reads on me?
    We have all day and maybe night for me to shoot.
    My vote was on Truman yesterday and then i realized it was actually like American politics and I had to pick between the two main parties, so I voted Bama
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    Is it? I must’ve skimmed over that then.

My vote defaulted onto you then, because that was what I sent in the message before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    it’s on obama, don’t worry. it has been for a bit. sorry if i forgot to update it

d1
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    That... is a possibility. Which is why my vote will remain on Obama lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson;748015So, for the time being, I have placed my vote on [B
    Barack Obama.[/B]
    waow, my first town read. I'll follow you for now

-vote Barack Obama

For president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I’m voting for you (washington) dummy.

Obama
    Clinton
    Truman
    Kennedy
    Jefferson
    Bush
    Reagan
    Obama
    Roosevelt (x2)
    Nixon

I think it's safe to say Washington threw away his vote, or voted Obama and Trump voted Washington.
    jazzy jizz man

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

ok i'm gathering quotes on who voted who
    @Donald Trump is the only piece of shit who hasn't stated who he voted for
    Spoiler : votes :

d1

Obama
    Clinton
    Truman
    Kennedy
    Jefferson
    Bush
    Reagan
    Obama
    Roosevelt (x2)
    Nixon

I think it's safe to say Washington threw away his vote, or voted Obama and Trump voted Washington.
    trump said he voted me.

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

Oh yeah it was Nixon, I remember.
    so my theories are washington, nixon, obama ----- wahsington, nixon, clinton. those are really the main 2 I can see. the reason I think Obama MAY not be mafia is it may be scapegoating going on. Washington may be setting up Obama to get lynched after him by slight buddying, not voting ect and ignoring him not posting at all. so if he gets lynched that 'guarantees' Obama being lynched next putting town in a bad spot. but either way, my reasons for washington stand.

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I mildly scum read Jefferson. As I said EOD1. He just makes rare posts that are planned to look like super helpful townposts, and otherwise avoids getting into anything with anybody. There is a huge difference between somebody showing up every once in awhile to make a long reads post and then fading away again versus somebody who makes reads posts and actively debates/argues with other players trying to scumhunt, find alignments, work out strategies, etc.
    MAKING THE LONG READS POST IN A WAY THAT LOOKS TOWN-ALIGNED IS WAY EASIER

Bush is fairly null for me. He has been very similar to Jefferson with his overall activity but where Jefferson said he would interact more D2 (and IMO did not... he just made a reads post or two and whenever others were arguing only made posts that were basically like "ayy rekt" and avoided the confrontation), Bush I think actually participated more in active discussion and showed real intent to scumhunt. Plus, what kind of scum is going to say his scumread on me is "because other people said so" lmao. I actually give him townpoints for that stupidity

Trump - other than when he was pushed he obviously hasn't said anything alignment that seemed of substance. When he got pushed and threatened to be hammered by Washington, he afterwards showed a bit of panic, which was surprising. That 1 or 2 posts where he panicked a little after the push by Washington are all I can say towards trump being scum, though. Overall he just still sits as null-read for me just like he wants to. There's nothing than can be done about it until later in the game IMO. If he's town he's the super easy lynch for scum, so I wouldn't jump on that train. If he's scum he will get away with it for a day or two more before being forced to play but I don't think there is anything we can do to change that.
    here were some reads
    i think this is what i was thinking about
    jazzy jizz man

40. ISO #2640

I think he made a point, especially if you are town Washington. Why are you hiding your original role? If you are shitizen, you have nothing to lose and if you are TPR, at worst, you made us lose a good role.
    I don't see what you are trying to accomplish by doing that.
    washington already claimed he was TPR. he wont say which one because he doens't want to get counter claimed. he wants people to reveal roles first, he has already pushed at TPRs twice. Once at beginning of D2 he said TPR claims were scummy and tried to get more info, then he pushed at TPRs at some other point I can find it if really necessary. I think nixon? also came in saying he wanted a sheriff to confirm washington before lynching (delaying time and trying to get roles from TPRs again) and then washington also pushed at JFK saying he hasnt claimed a role yet. He is getting TPRs to out themselves.

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642

so my theories are washington, nixon, obama ----- wahsington, nixon, clinton. those are really the main 2 I can see. the reason I think Obama MAY not be mafia is it may be scapegoating going on. Washington may be setting up Obama to get lynched after him by slight buddying, not voting ect and ignoring him not posting at all. so if he gets lynched that 'guarantees' Obama being lynched next putting town in a bad spot. but either way, my reasons for washington stand.
    if washington flips scum i'm shooting obama
    i have a strong feeling that it was betwen 2 mafias for president d1
    jazzy jizz man

43. ISO #2643

k i'm done and ready to lynch the president,
    it will give us information to see whose side roosevelt is really on
    -vote George Washington

i will try to find reagan's read for u nixon
    I am Reagan and I am looking for Nixon's read but I am still reading the new posts instead lol.

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

if washington flips scum i'm shooting obama
    i have a strong feeling that it was betwen 2 mafias for president d1
    I'm actually going to be pretty sad if Washington somehow turns out town. I honestly CANNOT see the point though behind any of his actions as a town, he even went as far as to say he will put his role in his LW....well Janitor is a fking possible role in this setup.

48. ISO #2648

I'm actually going to be pretty sad if Washington somehow turns out town. I honestly CANNOT see the point though behind any of his actions as a town, he even went as far as to say he will put his role in his LW....well Janitor is a fking possible role in this setup.
    People are not always logical, look at Trump, he is playing his dumb roleplay, don't participate, at that point, he is a dumb town or a scum who doesn't know how to play.

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650