S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2197
  1. ISO #1151

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe's defense of a naz that's angry asf and not like herself is noted here interesting..
    naz is terrible at bluffing but she is good at being ignorant
    im not thinking right now

anyway can someone calculate naz's ignorance value over critizises of being hater and gaga/fan?
    im lazy af on visualizing the possibilities can someone else do it for me?
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1152

Efe's defense of a naz that's angry asf and not like herself is noted here interesting..
    see:
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i don't have no meta BITCH, LYNCH ME!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth - How about a blink lynch, I think that sounds pretty good...especially with how he played as Arsonist and burned everyone >=O especially after early lynching me before I could finish my "this is why im claiming neutral im really jailor" post!!!!
    It does - what happened to a Fielzanks Lynch? Why you no longer in favour? Wasn't he your top scum read?

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    If we lynch Naz, we just lynch magoroth and Distorted the next two days and we win. Naz knows this and she knows she's going to be converted tonight. If we don't lynch her today but lynch her tomorrow then this whole recipe for victory goes out the window. She also knows this. That's why she wants to be lynched. Can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! i don't want to get culted, i'd rather die.

also inb4 SCV replaces me for 'gamethrowing' lul
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1155

If we lynch Naz, we just lynch magoroth and Distorted the next two days and we win. Naz knows this and she knows she's going to be converted tonight. If we don't lynch her today but lynch her tomorrow then this whole recipe for victory goes out the window. She also knows this. That's why she wants to be lynched. Can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.
    Both games I have played with you, you are yet to actually focus on anyone else. When I flip hater your gonna have to rethink ur FM strategy of targetting me everygame =P

I dont mind it this game though since it helps prevent me from being culted =D

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157
    Ganelon

see:
    I think blink is right, this right here is the Fan boys

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It does - what happened to a Fielzanks Lynch? Why you no longer in favour? Wasn't he your top scum read?
    aye, but fielz is being targetted by everyone with no problem, so I would rather wait a day on a fielz lynch. You said earlier you would prefer a blink lynch first as well

9. ISO #1159

lol i was at L3 with your vote

efe please lynch me so i can get nudes. i'll share them with you when you're 18 or whatever it is in germany.
    mind trap here

im 87% sure that naz thought i would lynch her now which makes her more haterful and not gagaful

i refuse to vote her just because of that offer i dont want it
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1160
    Ganelon

aye, but fielz is being targetted by everyone with no problem, so I would rather wait a day on a fielz lynch. You said earlier you would prefer a blink lynch first as well
    Welp if you're scum I committed suicide with that post. But ya, blink Lynch it is.

11. ISO #1161

@Magoroth - How about a blink lynch, I think that sounds pretty good...especially with how he played as Arsonist and burned everyone >=O especially after early lynching me before I could finish my "this is why im claiming neutral im really jailor" post!!!!
    Heh, I was town read everywhere during that game, i'm neutral/scummy to everyone here except Rata, trust me mate not the same

12. ISO #1162
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

13. ISO #1163

thats a good second good possibility

i remember saying something similiar about me wanting lynched before getting converted earlier today(like over 8 hours ago)
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

First, sorry everyone I pretty much skimmed all your posts the last 20 minutes while focusing on magoroths =P was trying to get a solid feel/read on him.

At the beginning of D2 I had a pretty strong susp that Magoroth got recruited last night. My reason is he came in, did a quick post or 2 about not being convereted and left. Magoroth is usually someone who sticks around and discusses things for a bit, or even puts some useful posts out before bed. I think he was waiting for SOMEONE to get on. No clue whom yet will need to look back at who wasnt and was on at the time. I also feel that a mag recruitment would do just as fielz says, but a huge divide in a town-read block (me and him), so there is a functional reason to convert him early.

I stayed mostly AFK today because I wanted to watch him reveal as much info before pressuring since he has had a slight buddy with me this game; which I wanted to exploit a bit..... if Mag got recruited, fielz I would think is cleared of gaga - I would not clear blink of gaga though....since they have a chat I know blink would tell him to put his ass on L-1 to keep a cover =P

My reasoning for asking which 2 people and 1 tomorrow, is I feel he would list his gaga in that group of people. If mag is gaga, I would think blink or rata is as well.

So, now we know if Magoroth flips follower, naz or blink is most likely her gaga. (possibly rata)

-vote unvote

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

I think blink is right, this right here is the Fan boys
    LYNCH ME MOTHER FUCKER
    so i can laugh my ass off at you guys on discord when i flip hater

19. ISO #1169
    Ganelon

First, sorry everyone I pretty much skimmed all your posts the last 20 minutes while focusing on magoroths =P was trying to get a solid feel/read on him.

At the beginning of D2 I had a pretty strong susp that Magoroth got recruited last night. My reason is he came in, did a quick post or 2 about not being convereted and left. Magoroth is usually someone who sticks around and discusses things for a bit, or even puts some useful posts out before bed. I think he was waiting for SOMEONE to get on. No clue whom yet will need to look back at who wasnt and was on at the time. I also feel that a mag recruitment would do just as fielz says, but a huge divide in a town-read block (me and him), so there is a functional reason to convert him early.

I stayed mostly AFK today because I wanted to watch him reveal as much info before pressuring since he has had a slight buddy with me this game; which I wanted to exploit a bit..... if Mag got recruited, fielz I would think is cleared of gaga - I would not clear blink of gaga though....since they have a chat I know blink would tell him to put his ass on L-1 to keep a cover =P

My reasoning for asking which 2 people and 1 tomorrow, is I feel he would list his gaga in that group of people. If mag is gaga, I would think blink or rata is as well.

So, now we know if Magoroth flips follower, naz or blink is most likely her gaga. (possibly rata)

-vote unvote
    I don't like you not pushing the scummiest read you had this game whatsoever! Let's do a Fielzanks lynch

Also if I had a night chat I would be unable to talk to blink if I was recruited last night because I would have to waitt one night.

-vote Fielzanks

20. ISO #1170

-vote unvote
    that defense is expensive af i dont buy it
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1171
    Ganelon

If I die today Lynch Distorted and Fielzanks tomorrow. I will flip Citizen

22. ISO #1172

-vote unvote
    No you dunce if Mag flips follower you are the damn GaGa

23. ISO #1173

LYNCH ME MOTHER FUCKER
    so i can laugh my ass off at you guys on discord when i flip hater
    post some reads / interactions on people! I was using u as bait earlier lol

People who get very defensive fast is anti town because it doesn't allow for people to follow out with plans of baiting info!! just keep pushing at ppl - it allows scums to "turn the conversation" and start listening to some1 else all of a sudden if it gets uncomfortable to them

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176
    Ganelon

And were I to flip citizen?

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

-vote magoroth
    Inb4 it's Naz+Efe
    dont worry im sure the suicidial naz is still town

im comfirmed town because everyone knows how much uhm nvm i forgot the word... anyway im town because im trolly and towny af just read and understand well

feel free to ask questions im in a good mood
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1179
    Ganelon

People who get very defensive fast is anti town because it doesn't allow for people to follow out with plans of baiting info!! just keep pushing at ppl - it allows scums to "turn the conversation" and start listening to some1 else all of a sudden if it gets uncomfortable to them
    Also I'm not entirely sure why you read me as scum - just 'cause my meta somewhat differed? The only way I'm scum is if I got converted and Scv didn't tell me. Also, come on, man, you know me from the mod - since when do I do garbage slips like 'YAY I'M STILL TOWN' as Evil?

30. ISO #1180

you say that im scum and then you say im town..... i don't take that seriously sorry m8
    1.youre dumb(jokingly)
    2.long sentences are more likely to be serious
    3.do you want me to put sarcasm over your stupidity?(irony)
    4.side with me or ill trust magoroth
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1181

i did dummy, go read my posts
    do u not see me getting reactions from people?
    the scum team knows i'm an easy lynch, its just another town down for them

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    SCARED OF LOSING BECAUSE FIELZ AND I ARE CARRYING THIS GAME?!?!?!?!
    keep carrying it so i can win as hater

I'm going to get some food bbs my loves
    ty for contributing i have you as town

when will @Scvmurderer replace noz_bugz already

we're wasting an entire day ignoring a player who has been afk and could possibly be gaga

32. ISO #1182

SCARED OF LOSING BECAUSE FIELZ AND I ARE CARRYING THIS GAME?!?!?!?!
    fielz isn't even here and you say one thing, then the exact opposite in the same sentance you guys are not carrying anything except maybe a case brain damage

33. ISO #1183
    Ganelon

1.youre dumb(jokingly)
    2.long sentences are more likely to be serious
    3.do you want me to put sarcasm over your stupidity?(irony)
    4.side with me or ill trust magoroth
    Lol Efe I think you're town so vote Fielzanks with me, let's see if Distorted wants to push him or not.

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

nah - I had that feely feel since the beginning of day 2. Do you really feel that if I had a permanent chat with him as my fan I would be asking him to follow my votes here in the public while everyone got more and more susp? lol

I saw the buddying and decided to exploit it for solid reads. If he is town - OK, but if he flips fan, blink or naz is the gaga. From how you are seeing THIS to be the way I would play with a perm chat... I am slanting more towards teh blink gaga than the naz gaga. It took him a little bit before he put his vote on you. He decided to do that awhile after...almost seems like he was told to in a night chat?

37. ISO #1187
    Ganelon

fielz isn't even here and you say one thing, then the exact opposite in the same sentance you guys are not carrying anything except maybe a case brain damage
    I've never seen you be this aggressive before, I think you're the Gaga! What is this passive buddying of Fielzanks and Efekannn I'm detecting in this message

38. ISO #1188

dont worry im sure the suicidial naz is still town

im comfirmed town because everyone knows how much uhm nvm i forgot the word... anyway im town because im trolly and towny af just read and understand well

feel free to ask questions im in a good mood
    whats your favorite color

monika or d.va

who should we lynch today

39. ISO #1189

i did dummy, go read my posts
    do u not see me getting reactions from people?
    the scum team knows i'm an easy lynch, its just another town down for them

keep carrying it so i can win as hater

ty for contributing i have you as town

when will @Scvmurderer replace noz_bugz already

we're wasting an entire day ignoring a player who has been afk and could possibly be gaga
    lets lynch you(thats scummy af from me lol) so you can have the comfirmed wait a second

@Scvmurderer Do Dead Haters Win When Haters Win?
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1190
    Ganelon

nah - I had that feely feel since the beginning of day 2. Do you really feel that if I had a permanent chat with him as my fan I would be asking him to follow my votes here in the public while everyone got more and more susp? lol

I saw the buddying and decided to exploit it for solid reads. If he is town - OK, but if he flips fan, blink or naz is the gaga. From how you are seeing THIS to be the way I would play with a perm chat... I am slanting more towards teh blink gaga than the naz gaga. It took him a little bit before he put his vote on you. He decided to do that awhile after...almost seems like he was told to in a night chat?
    I'm pretty sure scum don't have a night chat on n1 because there is no scum team on n1. Let's go check setup.

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193
    Ganelon

@Scvmurderer , if Gaga recruits someone, do they get a night chat on that very same night?

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196
    Ganelon

@Distorted @Efekannn02 @naz @Ratatoskr @blinkskater please note that MM logged in, saw what we were doing and fucking spontaneously combusted, along with the fact that he didn't scum read me this game

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

Thumbs up everyone sux

i literally put him in my scum reads

lynch me so i can get my dick pick

49. ISO #1199

@Scvmurderer , if Gaga recruits someone, do they get a night chat on that very same night?
    this is looking desperate; you can also check the setup yourself - it says a day and night chat.

add ontop of it this

I've never seen you be this aggressive before, I think you're the Gaga! What is this passive buddying of Fielzanks and Efekannn I'm detecting in this message
    then this comes out of nowhere accusing blink..... after they were just put in a pair together as blink as gaga because the hesitation for mag to vote.

50. ISO #1200