S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

-vote BananaCucho

I have a hard scumread on Banana. She's been much more focused on painting people as scum than on actually reading them. She severely misrepped my position and regularly ignores context, as you can see in previous posts I've quoted. It's clear that the effort she's putting into this game is to paint people as scum, not to actually read them. Town need to read before going after someone; scum just go after mislynches they think they can get away with.

Her votes today have been to random vote me, random vote Gyrlander, unvote much later when Gyrlander roleclaims, and then vote me. It's a single-minded focus that's unbecoming of her, and she only even tries to analyze someone she's already voting or someone who's voting her. She's not making any new enemies, just keeping the old ones.

Thoughts on the other trains:
    powerofdeath - As I indicated in my ISO, he's basically not playing. He consistently sheeps the largest train and doesn't even hide that he doesn't know why the train even exists. He's a good candidate for pressure, but frankly an apathetic town can look just like an apathetic scum, which is why he'd be low hanging fruit if we went for straight lynch instead of just pressure. I don't favor a lynch because his flip would give us basically nothing, regardless of alignment.
    Saik - Honestly, I haven't taken the effort to try to read this player yet.
    Excalibur - This is what we call a policy lynch. Like a PoD lynch, the flip would tell us nothing, but between the two I'd rather policy lynch Excalibur because he's not even bothering to sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Banana also has been giving me scumvibes but the problem is i have called Toadette scum D1 every game i'm pretty sure. So i never trust that feeling.
    That being said i will place my vote there and doing an Iso since our train has collapsed.

Sorry for the harsh words Gyr, i hope you take the message to heart and learn something from this game.
    SuperTPR should not put themselves in the spotlight D1. Others should be taking the bullets for them.

-vote BananaCucho
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

What i also find interesting is how the AIVION train just suddenly disappeared. Its completely gone.
    Also SJ was pocketing Gyr pretty hard, to me it felt like he just knew he was town.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
    Jesus grylander, is your goal to lose the game for shinra? Seems like it.

My vote is staying the same.
    Second time this game somebody has felt the need to point out they are indeed shinra , weird as fuck.
    just pings the scumdar.

10. ISO #510

I did not say "I am shinra" but ok. I said "are you trying to lose FOR shinra?"

Why would I say that you are a bad player? Because clearly you are. If you cannot fathom why I would say that it just goes along with my previous post.

What kind of quality player would post scummy shit for 20 hours and get a lynch train going on them and then only be able to save themselves from the inevitable lynch by revealing their PR on D1??

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

In my opinion, the Banana/ MattZed topic should be discussed tomorrow. Given that both of them are stubborn/ have strong personalities, it's possible that they're at each other because of a mix of confirmation bias and ego. Both of them need to back off and reconsider their stance tonight because I do not feel confident lynching either one of them at the moment.

I'm with GameFreak; SuperJack's buddying of pressured townies, plus his chainsawing, does not make sense for a town. He's yet to explain why he town-read Gyrlander strongly enough that he voted not one, but TWO players who suspected him. (GameFreak and DarknessB)

-vote SuperJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

13. ISO #513

Oh since votes got reset I will re-vote

-vote mattzed
    Bad vote. Banana/ MZ needs to be discussed way more than it has been and I'm not interested in rushing a lynch on either of them with only 7/8 hours to go.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

14. ISO #514

I did not say "I am shinra" but ok. I said "are you trying to lose FOR shinra?"

Why would I say that you are a bad player? Because clearly you are. If you cannot fathom why I would say that it just goes along with my previous post.

What kind of quality player would post scummy shit for 20 hours and get a lynch train going on them and then only be able to save themselves from the inevitable lynch by revealing their PR on D1??
    I'm done with all of you. I apologised, and said I just went too enthuastic ignoring that I was actually in danger of getting lynched. I swear, I'm red yo. If I survive this night I swear I'll find the fucking scum and if you're sephiroth I recommend you killing me right now. When I get home after English academy + Dentista I'll make sure to go tey hard.

pedir: "It's not red yo" It's fed up

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @piskoof Please, leave the policy lynch for tomorrow and focus on the players that are being focused right now. If you are awake, obviously
    What is your case on Saiko? Why is he/ she your strongest suspect?

And why the fuck is POD just sheeping everyone and nothing else?

18. ISO #518

Also Gyrlander, now is not the best time to be 'pressuring' players because of how little time we have left. I think you should consider this when you decide who should be 'focused' on.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    What is your case on Saiko? Why is he/ she your strongest suspect?

And why the fuck is POD just sheeping everyone and nothing else?
    Saiko--> Will answer when I trn the computer on
    And I think POD doesn't give a shit about this game. But I liked that all hail the mayor thing. It makes me feel cool (although he isnt less scummy for that)

And answering to the other question, What I'm supposed to do? I voted the person that gives me bad vibes, and you just voted SJ who from my point of view knew what I was doing and tried to evade me getting voted/ tried to attract attention to himself by voting ppl who were on my train

21. ISO #521

Saiko--> Will answer when I trn the computer on
    And I think POD doesn't give a shit about this game. But I liked that all hail the mayor thing. It makes me feel cool (although he isnt less scummy for that)

And answering to the other question, What I'm supposed to do? I voted the person that gives me bad vibes, and you just voted SJ who from my point of view knew what I was doing and tried to evade me getting voted/ tried to attract attention to himself by voting ppl who were on my train
    That's not a good excuse. He clearly gave enough shits to type '/sign' and 'confirm' didn't he?

It was a rhetorical question because it's getting on my tits.

Yes, that kind of behaviour falls under white-knighting. Now that we know that you're town, the fact that he defended you that strongly is suspicious. Scum would know who town is and can act accordingly to pocket them. He didn't evaluate the train to pick who he felt the scum were, he just voted without explanation at whoever was attacking you when he was around.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    calix, tomorrow. Give it a grace period
    I'll see. Not gonna lie, I'm expecting all of the Muricans to spam the chat in a few hours. (just you wait until EOD, lol)

25. ISO #525

I have to go like in a few minutes, but I'll be clear. Saik0 posts were basically shit posts and some "I like to play like this and I don't like this". A passive player. Until suddenly....

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Eh, I'm not entirely convinced. Even if this is a mislynch I think that it's not going to be as detrimental as a different user being mislynched. I'm sorry. I must board the train, you're more deserving than calix at the moment. Even if you didn't get lynched today it would come shortly the moment anyone you opposed died. Also, in the matrix/table I setup, you have very few positive ties, so you're most useless data to me if a kill occurs at night and they pick you.

-vote Gyrlander
    CHAN CHAN! Votes me saying that "even if this is a mislynch" I just have to die because my death won't be so detrimental as someone else being lynched. So basically it is a: yeah, I don't care if you're townie, your death is better than getting someone else mislynched, althought at that moment WE HAD PLENTLY OF TIME to try to scum-hunt more ppl. And that argument of "someone who opposed you would die". Of course someone would have, basically because most of the players were voting me ....

Then, refuses to quit the vote because I could actually not be Rufus, although I think that from my previous gameplay I think my reasons were more than justified if I was mayor. Didn't like that. AT ALL.

And then, he votes POD, a player that is basically not giving a shit about the game instead of the players that were currently on discussion. Never gave a oppinion about someone except voting me.

I go. Bye.

26. ISO #526

CHAN CHAN! Votes me saying that "even if this is a mislynch" I just have to die because my death won't be so detrimental as someone else being lynched. So basically it is a: yeah, I don't care if you're townie, your death is better than getting someone else mislynched, althought at that moment WE HAD PLENTLY OF TIME to try to scum-hunt more ppl. And that argument of "someone who opposed you would die". Of course someone would have, basically because most of the players were voting me ....

Then, refuses to quit the vote because I could actually not be Rufus, although I think that from my previous gameplay I think my reasons were more than justified if I was mayor. Didn't like that. AT ALL.
    Some pretty decent points overall. Your first point is the most convincing one to me. Saiko's wording has pinged me a couple times, most notably in that incident when he came across as unsure of wherever he should unvote me. (he said that something scummier had to happen in order to 'allow' him to unvote) Considering that he kept his RVS vote on me before switching to you, this reinforces my idea that he's self-conscious about how his voting patterns look.

That comment about mislynches is the most damning, however; being that casual about a mislynch in this setup (going as far as to preemptively justify Gyrlander's mislynch) looks like scum who is trying to fabricate reasoning to join a wagon. Especially given how many times it's been repeated that we CANNOT afford many mislynches.

-vote Saik0Shinigami

27. ISO #527

Also he's on L-2.

Vote Count
    powerofdeath (1 [L-6]):

Saik0Shinigami
    Saik0Shinigami (5 [L-2]):
    Gyrlander (Mayor), pisskop, Calix, powerofdeath
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    MattZed, GameFreak
    MattZed (1 [L-6]):
    HeadShrinker

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Oh ey, surprise surprise. People fucking day one up again 0-o People need to learn the difference between looking scummy and being scummy.

I'm going to sip my tea whilst being god damn proud of myself for seeing past Gyr's "scummy look"

At-least this will help with VCA. Shame he revealed early though, no one was going to lynch this early.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #530

i hate how the votes dont pop out in order
    If you go to the vote count at the top and click on the name of a voter, it takes you to their post. So that's one upside to it

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Oh ey, surprise surprise. People fucking day one up again 0-o People need to learn the difference between looking scummy and being scummy.

I'm going to sip my tea whilst being god damn proud of myself for seeing past Gyr's "scummy look"

At-least this will help with VCA. Shame he revealed early though, no one was going to lynch this early.
    Fancy looking at the VCs yourself? Fancy explaining what convinced you that Gyrlander was 'scummy town' and not 'scum'? Fancy telling us why you attacked the voters on his train as much as you did?

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    He was at L-1
    How do you mean? It says L-2 for me.

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

SJ is one of those people who wont be around at lylo. Or better not be. I just dont have the same pull here :-\
    You should look up 'Charmander's Revenge' in the S-FM Archives (the one that was completed last summer) if you want to see why you're correct in your fears xD

What do you mean with your last line?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

I dont have 75 games on this site to hold a reputation for forcing Policy lynches and being an asshole
    You should get an early start then, lol. People like to be plebs about meta so you might as well make it clear what your usual playstyle is like from the get-go.

41. ISO #541

I dont have 75 games on this site to hold a reputation for forcing Policy lynches and being an asshole
    So when can we expect you to actually contribute some reads ? At about game 30 ?

42. ISO #542

Oh. I a fairly underrated player.

Im kind of floaty as town, and the scumtells I look for arent what most people would even notice. I tend to shitpost more as town.
    As scum I often get townread. Im predatory, scheming, and probably one of the best setup-speccers around. But then agains, thats on MS; im painfully aware how 'tame' those games usually are. Even my political forum's games are tame in comparison.

I suggested a basic setup for the newbie game theyre running and SJ shat on it :'(

People always complain that I am too obviously scum as scum. But the problem is they only see it when Im killing them in the back.

43. ISO #543

Oh. I a fairly underrated player.

Im kind of floaty as town, and the scumtells I look for arent what most people would even notice. I tend to shitpost more as town.
    As scum I often get townread. Im predatory, scheming, and probably one of the best setup-speccers around. But then agains, thats on MS; im painfully aware how 'tame' those games usually are. Even my political forum's games are tame in comparison.

I suggested a basic setup for the newbie game theyre running and SJ shat on it :'(

People always complain that I am too obviously scum as scum. But the problem is they only see it when Im killing them in the back.
    Nah just Calix gave a better suggestion.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You should get an early start then, lol. People like to be plebs about meta so you might as well make it clear what your usual playstyle is like from the get-go.
    I dont see the issue with meta you used it all the time. Only a fool would not use all info available to him. Actually the only times you disagree with meta is when you are scum which has happened 2 times now.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Just went back through the thread.

Continue to think MZ and darkness are very likely scum. Never really thought grylander was scum, hes just shit.

I see a lot of action on the saiko train but I cant figure out how anyone could substantiate this vote. Seems like he mentions old versions of this game and has questions about policy etc, I dont read this as selling his vote or being wishy-washy. Maybe getting a scummy town vibe but not a scum read from these actions.

My reasoning for MZ remains the same and my vote remains unchanged.

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    I dont see the issue with meta you used it all the time. Only a fool would not use all info available to him. Actually the only times you disagree with meta is when you are scum which has happened 2 times now.
    I was defending meta earlier with my read on AIVION.

My point was that some players on here use it too much. Instead of reading the player, they just go "they're acting differently, must be scum" without considering wherever the 'new play' is actually scum-motivated. I like to switch up my play-style sometimes and it gets annoying when you get auto-scumread for it JUST because you changed your play-style - it just encourages people to play the same way every game when that happens.

Meta is the cherry on the cake when it comes to reads. It's not the whole fucking cake.

48. ISO #548

Thats a cool monologue you pulled there piss but actions tell me more than words. Luckily for you , you have 7 hours left to make a brilliant setup spec. Im waiting.

You seem like a scared seph.

49. ISO #549

Trying to find somewhere to talk arousing the internet

Lol and Teamspeak in english wtf did I expect it to be in any other language?

Wouldn't it be awesome going into a french one and talking pre-tend french!

Also. GameFreak. Nacho Cheese.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #550

Just went back through the thread.

Continue to think MZ and darkness are very likely scum. Never really thought grylander was scum, hes just shit.

I see a lot of action on the saiko train but I cant figure out how anyone could substantiate this vote. Seems like he mentions old versions of this game and has questions about policy etc, I dont read this as selling his vote or being wishy-washy. Maybe getting a scummy town vibe but not a scum read from these actions.

My reasoning for MZ remains the same and my vote remains unchanged.
    You insist on calling the people who vote you scum. So its hard to take you serious