S-FM The News (11P)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM The News (11P)

Lynch system is still required. I suggest plurality + majority, but it's up to you ultimately.

I think the setup will be approvable after this; the Consort with charge-consuming ability fixes the Follow the Cop issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lynch system is still required. I suggest plurality + majority, but it's up to you ultimately.

I think the setup will be approvable after this; the Consort with charge-consuming ability fixes the Follow the Cop issue.
    @Stealthbomber16
    I just want to say that I'm ever so slightly disappointed that this didn't get finished after getting so close.
    I haven't dwelled deeply into your approach, or forgot if I have. But I remember the challenge well, and I remember concluding that it'd be very difficult to balance. (Unless closed setup I guess(

Thank you for trying. Valiant effort.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Stealthbomber16
    I just want to say that I'm ever so slightly disappointed that this didn't get finished after getting so close.
    I haven't dwelled deeply into your approach, or forgot if I have. But I remember the challenge well, and I remember concluding that it'd be very difficult to balance. (Unless closed setup I guess(

Thank you for trying. Valiant effort.
    *no hidden agenda in this post*