User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25
Results 1,201 to 1,243 of 1243
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 181 Flash Point Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So the game is over.

Sup guys. I'm really sad over that I were forced to replace out because of computer issues.

I also realize that I ruined a lot by using my action lol. I targeted Ika to roleblock him / defend him simultaneously, didn't read the chat because it's obnoxious as fuck on mobile.
    God that was so funny I'm glad you did it
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Are you rerolling, Firebringer?
    I have a queued game that was starting in some days, but I don't mind delaying its start if your re-roll starts right away.
    I will ask Orpz if I can do a reroll since many of you requested it, but I doubt he will grant it given the circumstances.
    I would also have to substitute out at least Suntax and possibly other players. Not to mention the MFM is going on which means some people wont want to play.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

4. ISO #1204

On second thought, you're right, we've rerolled too many setups and there's setups like Sen's that I would rather play, so count me out of a reroll

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #1205

Game Over

Toadette decided to give up on life:

Toadette was a Amazonian Spy

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Removed as requested.

Player List Role List Comic Book Dead
    1. Toadette
    2. Ika
    3. Silverwolf
    4. Sen
    5. Gamefreak
    6. Frozen Angel
    7. SuperJack
    8. secondpassing
    9. Aristophanes
    10. Mikecall
    11. Calix
    12. Suntax
    13. Bahkieh
    Cyborg- [Unique Role]
    Flash- [Unique Role]
    Batman-[Unique Role]
    Justice League-(Town Selected)
    Justice League- (Town Selected)
    Justice League- (Town Selected)

Aqua man-[Unique Role]
    Atlantean-[Atlantis Selected]
    Wonder Women-[Unique Role]
    Amazonian-[Amazon Selected]

Professor ZOOM-Neutral Evil [Unique Role]
    Mikecall-Cyborg
    SuperJack-Batman

Suntax-Professor Zoom
    Ika-Booster Gold

Gamefreak-Flash
    Secondpassing-Kid Flash

The Game has Tied between Amazonians and Atlanteans!

Frozen Angel was Wonder Woman!
    Toadette was Amazonian Spy

Calix was Aqua Man
    Bahkieh was Atlantean Scout

Sen, Citizen Cold
    Silverwolf, Citizen Cold
    Aristophanes, Citizen Cold
    Last edited by Firebringer; March 7th, 2016 at 09:17 PM.

6. ISO #1206

Ok several things:

First: citizens should win ties
    Second: I asked nicely to stop it last game. It I'll say it here, it's one thing to dicredit a person, it's another when you bring personal shit in a game to try to discredit when we have made it clear there are things that are tiggering, scum or not it's unaceptable.
    Finally: toad, silver and I have asked you to quit it, when ut continued it showed you didn't care. It doesn't matter if you said sorry. It doesn't matter if your scum. Don't do it. And lightly copying my last will shows that you have a problem with me and silver

I mean cus of you silver and me as well as others I was going to invite will now not be coming over.

Don't even respond here if you want to dicuss this you can take it to pms. I have no further comments on this

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Ok several things:

First: citizens should win ties
    I thought about this over this morning when I was deciding how to call the game.
    My first thought is that yes, Citizen could win this for the game for town. Problem was, scum probably wouldn't allow it.

Imagine this. Both scum teams know each other, so they kill town tonight. Say they kill two of you, that leaves 1 town. Now they go for the followers first because the leaders can hide behind their own followers. goes 1v1v1. The scum agree to lynch the town and it ends in a draw.

Alternatively they could each go for a kill on each team, but this will result in each of them losing. Because scum kills each other its 1v1v3. Town will win. So they won't do this.

Its in scums best interest to not kill each other especially since they are known. I couldn't imagine possibility of town actually winning given the amount of scum left alive. Theoretically possible but unlikely.

9. ISO #1209

Hey, guys, I'm going to keep dragging this idiotic drama in public, but if you want to reply, then do it via pm. k, thx.

Now, onto things that matter; I'll be waiting a day so you can talk to Orpz and see if you are re-rolling, and then I'll either start sending out the invitations or put the start in hold until the reroll is done.

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I thought about this over this morning when I was deciding how to call the game.
    My first thought is that yes, Citizen could win this for the game for town. Problem was, scum probably wouldn't allow it.

Imagine this. Both scum teams know each other, so they kill town tonight. Say they kill two of you, that leaves 1 town. Now they go for the followers first because the leaders can hide behind their own followers. goes 1v1v1. The scum agree to lynch the town and it ends in a draw.

Alternatively they could each go for a kill on each team, but this will result in each of them losing. Because scum kills each other its 1v1v3. Town will win. So they won't do this.

Its in scums best interest to not kill each other especially since they are known. I couldn't imagine possibility of town actually winning given the amount of scum left alive. Theoretically possible but unlikely.
    If town get to the point where they 1v1, they should lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    If town get to the point where they 1v1, they should lose.
    I agree. All TPRs got rekt from the very start, and there wasn't a single scum lynch or kill during the night, yet my plan could've still given the Town a win. That's kind of balanced in Town's favour.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

Yes, if the tie mechanic for Citizen Cold wasn't in the game I would have kept the game going. But since it only creates an incentive for the players to do a draw. Its a mechanic that is popular in sc2mafia mod games, that really doesn't translate well to forum games unfortunately.

Should have been strucken out to be honest.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I agree. All TPRs got rekt from the very start, and there wasn't a single scum lynch or kill during the night, yet my plan could've still given the Town a win. That's kind of balanced in Town's favour.
    The town had some alot of power, but so did scum I believe. I think I should have removed the Beguiler part of the scum and gave them either 1 shot unstopable kills or 1 unstopable and 1 undetectable kill or something. The town had some pretty intense power in the night that they unfortunately got screwed over by night actions but it oculd have been an easy town stomp.

16. ISO #1216

The town had some alot of power, but so did scum I believe. I think I should have removed the Beguiler part of the scum and gave them either 1 shot unstopable kills or 1 unstopable and 1 undetectable kill or something. The town had some pretty intense power in the night that they unfortunately got screwed over by night actions but it oculd have been an easy town stomp.
    I think that's the problem. Game is too reliant on how the night actions go.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Okay, Ill make it all day actions bae. :P
    That would actually be an interesting twist.

But in all seriousness, I'd make Professor Zoom more central as a special mechanic (as opposed to having that and anything else) and maybe merge the scum/ town roles together (so that a role doesn't indicate alignment). I can help you with setup changes if you want

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I blame Calix for my loss lol. D:
    You can shower me with compliments now. It's post-game, lol

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I also really like Toadette's play. Its very intimidating,at some point I'll be confident enough to mount a lynch worthy argument against her as scum.

I have a feeling it's going to take something special.
    Now you've made me blush

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

The next person to lynch me on my drunkthursday night is no longer my friend.
    Nah jk i thought it was hilarious and in disbelief all STPR died so early.
    Outmeta'd me hard there.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Too late. I went off into the darkness <\3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

The darkness expands for eternity. And there is no light there. Chances of running into you are one in ten trillion - pretty much written off as zero. Sorry <\3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    The darkness expands for eternity. And there is no light there. Chances of running into you are one in ten trillion - pretty much written off as zero. Sorry <\3
    Good thing I brought a Fire.

36. ISO #1236

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Good thing I brought a Fire.
    Ew he's not coming

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I'm watching FB for you. you guys have fun in darkness
    Naw, FB watch slaol and me and you run off together

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243