M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2433
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    What if the ghost needs the town dead? Getting rid of the bulletproof is what he is going to try to do since she can't die a night.
    Yet losing the Ghost would seriously hamper the non town voting block.

Ace: It doesn't need to be commented on.

Elisha: Yes, the one who could have easily survived a lynch yet claimed out of nowhere is calling me retarded.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jordan Edilstein View Post
    Yet losing the Ghost would seriously hamper the non town voting block.

Ace: It doesn't need to be commented on.

Elisha: Yes, the one who could have easily survived a lynch yet claimed out of nowhere is calling me retarded.
    Dude. You will laugh so hard if you read our night chat. so much drool all over the place. Sadly i couldn't be as active as i wanted to be. My team doesn't deserve to win so either do the shitty neuts.

BEGONE SCUMZ!

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha Wilkner View Post
    Dude. You will laugh so hard if you read our night chat. so much drool all over the place. Sadly i couldn't be as active as i wanted to be. My team doesn't deserve to win so either do the shitty neuts.

BEGONE SCUMZ!
    Reads like Ghost to me here. Not Mafia

7. ISO #2157

BEGONE SCUMZ!
    Sorry but Roland is really peeking through here. The pompous attitude, the general attitude, the overt attempt to use worse grammar than is normal... You're only providing more weight to Sholanda's idea that you're ghosted.

@Jordan: Lol I'm a derp. I re-read it and for some reason I had read the last "Mafia" as "Town" and I was like "Wat... I don't... What?" I feel retarded :/

8. ISO #2158

LOL this guy. Cought in his own WIFOM trap. Amazing! Think what you want. I don't give a fuck.
    Well insulting people isn't going to get you lynched today. If you claim the same tomorrow then I'll vote, but with a ghost around it is too risky. Jordan will be the one the town should kill since we know for sure it will reduce the KPN. Also if your mafia why not just vote Jordan? Why kill Ace? Unless Ace is the ghost's target.

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

Lol no. I'm sorry Jordan, but I just can't ally myself with that Ghost, even if it's only for a vote block lol. It's just too much.

EVERYONE POST AN ANTI-DISGUISER MESSAGE BEFORE NIGHT ENDS PLEASE. We'll force Roland to possess someone who hasn't disguiser messaged, and/or know who he possessed tomorrow

Encryptor:
    https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/encrypt/

Decryptor:
    https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/decrypt/ (These links were provided in part by 100% by Laura Vanderbooben on page 41)

Mine: rYMFSE1KAnXEK7okEh9vAIGSlm/UtmOC+nbxSNhANFA=

Not voting until everyone has done this because I'm really just sorely disappointed in Roland right now. I expected a better impersonation from you :/

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Huffman View Post
    -vote Dr Jordan Edilstein

Seriously, just go for it.
    Like i said. He wont be lynched today and even if you do. Your doc dies tonight. Because he obivously vested last night.

it's 2 vs 3 vs 1 and the executioner can side with who he wants. Why should he side with you guys? He helped you so much with his counter claiming the banshee for no apparent reason. Your whole chance on a victory comes solely from him.

Why didn't u clowns lynch the Banshee yesterday? Y u so bad?

@Ace Chapman:

I was trolling. My plan was just to reveal in my first post but guess what i want to have some fun as well. It made no sense to even try to impersonate a guy who sits in a skype chat with 20 other people who know his COM and can say if he is on or not. Why should i even try?

24. ISO #2174

@Ace Chapman:

I was trolling. My plan was just to reveal in my first post but guess what i want to have some fun as well. It made no sense to even try to impersonate a guy who sits in a skype chat with 20 other people who know his COM and can say if he is on or not. Why should i even try?
    Eh, makes sense. I'm easily the worst player at finding COMs, and I don't use Skype, so that scenario didn't even pass my mind. Although Isn't that technically illegal and considered out of game communication?

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Chapman View Post
    Eh, makes sense. I'm easily the worst player at finding COMs, and I don't use Skype, so that scenario didn't even pass my mind. Although Isn't that technically illegal and considered out of game communication?
    You can't forbid people to be online in skype channels. The moment he changes his behaviour people notice. You can't enforce rules against that. It's just a flaw of the blackmail, disguise posess mechanic. Nothing anyone can do about it.

27. ISO #2177

I'm fine with it. I mean, I already outed him, so it kinda makes sense to go through with it all the way lol. And really, he's the one who's most likely to take a revenge kill on me at night for that action, which is counter-productive to my (apparently considered rather absurd by a few players) self-imposed win condition. Day ends in like just under 10 hours, and nobody but you and I have posted anti-disguiser messages. I can bring him in hammer range, but I'm not sure that's the wisest course of action, since somebody *cough* Roland*cough* doesn't want us to post anti-disguisers as that limits his options, although he has already revealed he's anti-Town.

28. ISO #2178

Also I am probably worse at finding COMs, but I also don't care that much to find them out so eh. I'm gonna head to bed now.

29. ISO #2179

I'm fine with it. I mean, I already outed him, so it kinda makes sense to go through with it all the way lol. And really, he's the one who's most likely to take a revenge kill on me at night for that action, which is counter-productive to my (apparently considered rather absurd by a few players) self-imposed win condition. Day ends in like just under 10 hours, and nobody but you and I have posted anti-disguiser messages. I can bring him in hammer range, but I'm not sure that's the wisest course of action, since somebody *cough* Roland*cough* doesn't want us to post anti-disguisers as that limits his options, although he has already revealed he's anti-Town.
    Well he is going to have to take Baxter, Kappy, or Sidney tomorrow since Pete will probably die.

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

It's all about getting a town vote into my hand.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

Not so much. I died way too late to have a serious impact on the game. Which saddens me a bit.
    I said living today, not the ones who are already dead. According to my clock the day ends in over a day, whereas Ace said under 10 hours... If you can't lynch someone who claimed scum in that amount of time then you do not deserve internet.

Besides, I'm the only reason you even died.

39. ISO #2189

Yep. This is the time I go to bed. When I start messing up the fact that it's past midnight so my calendar is saying it's the 28th, and my brain is stuck in pre-midnight mode where I think when I wake up tomorrow it'll be the 29th and at 11AM PST day will end.

Jordan's right. We do have over a day left >_> Good night guys.

40. ISO #2190

Mafia would have shot me near end of the game as intended. Which was the most easy way to win for me. You literally screwed that over. You really screamed scum the day you revealedl. You reacted so badly to that little bit town preasure that you decided to get my head on the chopping block just to stay alive another day. You should be thankful that i went with your cheme in the first place.

41. ISO #2191

Mafia would have shot me near end of the game as intended. Which was the most easy way to win for me. You literally screwed that over. You really screamed scum the day you revealedl. You reacted so badly to that little bit town preasure that you decided to get my head on the chopping block just to stay alive another day. You should be thankful that i went with your cheme in the first place.
    Lol I had plans of it making me neigh unlynchable and thus, unkillable. But I wasn't expecting Ace to reveal...

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

You vomited overdefensive posts all over day 2. No wonder people tried to lynch you in the first place. It was easy to tell that the Banshee got paired up with the ghost to not screw him over himself. You literally throw yourself into a really bad position where you had to do something drastic. Now you are on Day 4 well good job but the executioner claimer decided to be town aligned for no real reason which is in fact what he can do.
    He has already lost he can do what he want right? I think he should have had to suicide after his role was killed. But then again there is o guarantee that he really is executioner.

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

You vomited overdefensive posts all over day 2. No wonder people tried to lynch you in the first place. It was easy to tell that the Banshee got paired up with the ghost to not screw him over himself. You literally throw yourself into a really bad position where you had to do something drastic. Now you are on Day 4 well good job but the executioner claimer decided to be town aligned for no real reason which is in fact what he can do.
    He has already lost he can do what he want right? I think he should have had to suicide after his role was killed. But then again there is o guarantee that he really is executioner.
    I did force myself into that position. Yet with good intentions. If people saw me just claim Amnes out of nowhere, I'm not sure how well it would be recieved.

Then again if I had claimed Amnes D1 and got you lynched earlier that might have somehow worked. I doubt Ace would have revealed then...

46. ISO #2196

No idea there is still a possibility of a consigliere who gets exact roles and found the other neutral at night. Counterclaiming the obvious banshee on day 3 would have scored mafia a lynch immune guy until the other neutral would have died. Mafia was strong enough to win on their own on day 3.

This is definetly a strategy which has a high chance on success, if there is another neutral who doesn't gain anything from counterclaiming the other neuts.

The executioner rolecard looks more like a host oversight to me than a real role somebody would put in his game to begin with.

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

I haz arrived.

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 12 guests)
    Ace Chapman

I feel like I'm being watched o_o Anyway

No idea there is still a possibility of a consigliere who gets exact roles and found the other neutral at night. Counterclaiming the obvious banshee on day 3 would have scored mafia a lynch immune guy until the other neutral would have died. Mafia was strong enough to win on their own on day 3.

This is definetly a strategy which has a high chance on success, if there is another neutral who doesn't gain anything from counterclaiming the other neuts.

The executioner rolecard looks more like a host oversight to me than a real role somebody would put in his game to begin with.
    When I saw this first I lol'd.. Then I found a wall to bang my head into.

You guys really need to make up your minds on what I am lol. First I was Town, then I was Cit, then Exe, then Witch, then Ritual killer, then Exe again, now I'm Mafia.

1. How RETARDED would that be? If I was Maf, that'd be the dumbest thing in the world to do, as the real Neut could come out and go "Lul, liar. I'm the Neut, plz help with my win condition cuz I helped you."(Probably what I would have done if Charles hadn't DIED.) High risk high reward; too high to even consider doing. Plus my play and interactions with the other Mafia, even on d1 were most definitely not Mafia-like.

2. Do you not even realize why that very argument makes my claim viable? Think if I had accused Charles of being CJ; nobody would even THINK I was Exe since "The executioner rolecard looks more like a host oversight to me than a real role somebody would put in his game to begin with."

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200