They never once mechanically claim how I can be scum. It's always blink's been wrong he's scum here or blinks reads were bad this game he's scum or blinks scummy he's scum.

I'm literally non counterclaimed 2nd invest role, and to believe i'm scum here you have to believe that Kovath was killed and was exactly a TPR invest, that's a 28% chance !scumblink got lucky on day 1 with a tpr kill+sanitize. Not once have MM or Mag even said this is why I am scum here. From a towns POV it would be the only logical thing to push here and they havn't done it. They are never town. I've had 2 bad pushes and reads this game and clearly that was enough for scum to keep me alive, and the huey push fit right into the agenda and would make me look even worse.

So I am infact done with this game because it's impossible to argue players who baseless discredit, yeah it's a scum technique but the players on this site have a habit of choosing that kind of play over the play that of logical deductive reasoning. This makes playing as town on this site and mafia in general extremely irritating aside from the stint I had in the MU championships. Where I noticed a huge increase in town play.

I only played this because of @Frinckles and will never be dragged into it again.