I have not made a descision on whether or not Kenny was framed. I had him as my number 1 lynch until i moved to the idea of lynching outside the TPRs thanks to Voss and a glass of water. I think that Kenny being scum is still very very possible for reasons i have outlined in the past but really i can see the reasoning for Unknown/Kenny to claim Tracker. It seems like it was all an attempt to lynch Mag who isnt the SK (i have some inklings that maybe SB16 is the SK, him or DS).

Unknown pushed the idea of Mag being SK in day 1 and as we know promoted scummy vibes through how he played.
Day 2 Unknown claism tracker on the dead person and claims that it was Magoroth and it could be him being SK.

The plan here was to lynch Mag. Now i see two strains of divergent thought here.
1: is that they wanted to lynch mag, the rest of the scum is alive and they were open to seeing Unknown potentially die come day 3 in the lynch thanks to the mislynch on Mag. (this is messed up by Mags Doc claim and we are here)

2: Mag is actually on a scum team with Kenny/Unk, their plan was to position mag as a PoS and then switch to somebody else after Mag Claimed Doctor. In this case we have a Vig who hasnt outed themselves for whatever reason which is possible for a vig to do. With the Kenny/Mag scum team they position themselves as TPRs and mislynch citizens. or Mislynch MM who is the actual tracker. The other scum in this equaltion could be Rumox, or Frinckles or could of even been a shady actress Blink but that i think could be a lot more likely now then i thought it was before.

I still think voting outside the TPRs is a good play because i would rather hit the SK then the Mafia and we wont do that within the TPRs. That said i have put Kenny at 4th

Spoiler : cvote :
Light_Yagami,Frinckles,Efekannn02,Kenny,rumox,DS,V oss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,S kipDay,HueyTheLong,