Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
Well, if you count that post as "trying to solve" then thats pretty weak since I really didn't post anything at all except respond to your plea for me to vote you. Your analysis of why I voted you is slightly off since I don't vote rivals for vendetta stuff in games and you should know that but you practically screamed for me to build a train on you when you made your bs post on policy lynching roles and made sure I would have caught the signal by swearing and naming me... Well, yes - I knew what you were up to and I was happy to go along with it for the time being.

I did notice a few other things that you are wrong about but something tells me that you already know about it and are waiting to see if anyone corrects you on it or if you'll let the wifom take place. - in this case, I'll keep quiet since it does not solve anything for me to point it out to you since I know that you actually do understand based on a different post prior to these ones.

As for your medium sized post . You named 2 people that I was scum leaning on which has made my decision on who to invite a pain since I wanted to plan with them at first glance. And Gerik - who I was waiting to see how he would react to your post, I was wondering if he too saw the signal I saw and was going along for the ride but since that post, I see Gerik is on the more serious note of actually wanting to lynch you.
As for Banshis - I'm not convinced at all. I'd much rather put Mike in that slot for his idea of using the doc to check the Vet. The actual only real way to check the vet is to use the jailor and jail SB16 and then sheriff check him - but Mike didn't consider that idea and I'm wondering if it's because he knows that the jailor is actually scum with him and wouldn't go along with that kind of plan (<- the possible scumslip of tmi I was eluding to earlier). Also of note is that Rumox didn't point out to Mike that he was the only one who can safely disable the vet but instead just agreed with me that I don't know mikes meta.

I do agree with some of the townreads - mind you I'll probably throw everything out the window once day 2 starts and reread everything with the baseline that I'll have then from the night actions.

unsure if I want to add more right now..... been staring at the screen for an hour debating with myself so I'll post this now and catch up on what was said while I was typing.
The actual only real way to check the vet is to use the jailor and jail SB16 and then sheriff check him

TBH I never even thought of this. I love it. I say let not lych anyone then. I think this is a great idea. I have no soupy Yipyap is 100% town now. I say we do this.

-unvote