Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
Not aamy's style

Why are you so dependant on distorted?

Still trying to use the meta to back his reads off and trying to make everyone who is pushing him seem like as pre-planned push on aamirus, since this post proves it. SB16 would have just directly tried to help aamirus just from the start, as he said in the backstages of the game. He was waiting untill he can think of something out of your 2 arguement, which worked out well for him.

Aka, if my fails up i ll just use their emotion. Cool

If that's what you were looking for you just wanted to poke him a little bit to make it seem as like you've tried to push but actually not. PTB+SB16 teamup?

Wouldn't agree on this, early bussing (which i think you meant aamirus-ptb situation here) would have been more problem here. If they just stop going onto eachother (which here only PTB was pushing, aamirus was defending herself) that would make them seem as scum since unless they've gotten the problems solved.
Also efe had never posted before...

Yeah, he might have been trying hard to seem as townie while trying to make someone else's lynch smoothly going on. He's my highest scum read tbh, the 2nd one is SB16 for the reason stated above.

[spoiler=#266 aamirus}
[/spoiler]

I agree on the points you ve made into turbolynching, and that was what i was trying to say back then when ptb had said that (2 lazy to quote it back).

Distorted did really broke the benefits of his push by saying how usefull it is to answer 5 silly questions, which i ve never really answered except of the 1st one, i just said potato to everysingle one of them. And the silly idea is that he would actually think that he would really be able to find a scum by that method. Nawa's lynch had happened not because of those question but because he fucked up.

And that's what I've said on above of this post, he is going by the mindset of "OMGUScum cuz u vote me and i read you as scum with aamirus cuz u both are pressuring me OMG OMG " kind of thing.

Blink is being sarcastic, he will get into the game later on i m pretty sure of it. And I think he had been warned by a staff of the sc2mafia because of his arguement between ptb the last game. That might be the reason maybe?

Spruance is dumb, DW he cant pull out mastermind things.

Can we lynch distorted already?

this quote proves your lies.

"Sorry guys, i m scum this game and i might act different. Sory for the inconvenience."

Why would you try to seem as town? If you do townish things, you will become a town read. And nightless SETUP. You may ignore playing first 2 irl days, but you obviously have to start to play the game. Or else it s just dumb to just not to give attention to a whole day and only give attention to the flip.

She said that to PTB, and she is not trying to get into the spotlight.

His rqs are shit, and doesn't provide into game much. I've played with those questions 4 games and It never actually helped someone to find the scums.

Ptb is heavy pressuring aamirus, not aamirus. And PTB is heavy-pressuring into to lynching her, not finding her allignment.

That's definietly not how you play......

yeh, agreed.

This read-sheet is completely shit according to how you play. I'm almost pretty sure you are scum rn.

My answers are in yellow
Spoiler : SB16 wallpost :

Imo you both are mafia that are trying to buss eachother and seem it like we are at different allignments, which is why i m at l-2 rn lol.

If that's what you think, why are you voting me down while i was an afkie rn? And do you actually think that all 4 mafias would have been staying afk for the d-1 and let the town get mislynched, at least 2 of the mafias would have to lead or paint the lynch.

Lol, that actually worked? or maybe sb16 said him to vote him in scum chat? Hmm.. Because you litreally cant miss a big wallpost as in like my last spoiler lol.

*EHEM* "Hey dude lets paint eachother as scums so people wouldn't suspect us for a long time, and let s make it more -we are not doing something like that- to putting a little bit of old game metas in it."

I lied, i just wanted to be afk lol.

Tbh, my reads are(placement in the list doesnt matter):
Town
Aamirus
Blink
Spruance(dont ask why)

Null
Distorted
Efe
gyrlander
david

more scummy null
Lenneth

Scum
Ptb
Sb16
A very convincing post. Who would you want to lynch?
-unvote