Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Seems like you saw the chance of getting a lynch and "washing your hands" offered by Fielzanks on that one.

Aamirus is not in the spotlight, so he's not a good lynch?????? That is scummy AF. Explain yourself please.

@Lenneth
that's pretty simple, all my most scum read was totaly not going to be lynched. Not like I didn't want to lynch them but at that time, it was between you, Mag and rumox.
I kinda believed rumox was town so it was between you and Mag.
Should I really explain more about that?
What about your 'BG' claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
I'm checking in now because I haven't been able to make it in sooner. I'm at a family event right now so I am going to make this short and sweet until I am able to post more. Blink and MM are likeliest scum team. Blink says MM is second best lynch, yet killed the train on him yesterday and is for whatever reason making claims that Fielzanks is the better lynch. Not letting town be blindsided by the most scum play I've seen in a while. Also, MM was way too opportunistic yesterday and how it appeared he changed his reads to have it fit conveniently with how the day went (including when he tried to encourage a lynch on me instead of myself, going completely ballistic when he realized I was the one accusing him). Will quote this when I am more available.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I don't believe he's one of the TPR's. Don't see why everyone has seemingly ignored him today. I am very content lynching either of these two, and remind me to explain why David is added to my scum-list, along with aamirus to a small degree when I am back.

No regrets on that lynch. If you don't lynch in this game, you accomplish nothing in this game. I hoped to god my reads were incorrect, and was utterly disappointed.
Blink keep saying he want MM dead and MM is his top lynch for today.

LOOOOOOOOL blink and MM are the likeliest scumteam SUUUUURE LOOOOOOL that might be the funniest thing I've heard this game

1: How did he kill train on me yesterday...
2: That is false, I had always null-to-scum read you since my first damn list of reads, and the way you jumped on me while I wasn't there to defend myself just made me scumread you more.
3: We lynched yesterday... the blah blah about lynching to accomplish something in the game is scummy af.
That's funny, I was the one to kind of 'defend' you yesterday, I refused to put you at L-1 when you were AFK 3 hours before EOD.
If you flip scum, I will defintively look like one of your buddy friend.
If you are town, protecting you make me look like what? a scum? a town? the sk?
So why exactly are you going at me?

I want to look into that. Unknown is probably scum, Magoroth is getting scummiest by the minute, to take his wording, and you, Dunna, Lenneth and Blinkskater are good candidates for the 3rd scum. Probably a Stalin in that too. I'd be surprised if Yzb25 or Fielzanks were scum.
Interesting, when blink is thinking you and fiel are scum together, you are actualy protecting fiel.

Fielz + Mag scum team would be highly likely given their interactions, but I cannot see a world where Fielzanks is scum.
Interesting. For the same reason as before.

Welp, we're alone and you don't seem to be willing to answer. @Lenneth will wait on your answers, @Unknown1234 I still scum read you, @Magoroth keeping my vote on you because apparently you don't want to answer, and it's getting scummier and scummier...
Wait on whose answers? Dude, you do know I was sleeping.

Where are Lenneth, Dunna and yzb btw??? They haven't even shown up I want Lenneth to answer my questions. And @Dunna , please post your reads, we haven't seen you much. Idem for @yzb25 .
#facepalm

Let's finish what we started yesterday:
-vote Marshmallow Marshall