I'm Necroplant, and I like playing Mafia. I will admit, the kickvote list is very inconvenient for everyone, myself included. Nobody else thinks it affects them? Well here's an objective analysis:

1) I will keep rejoining. I have begged players to let me play, because I'm actually playing good now. Yes, I troll and pause - which moderators have actually said is not punishable - only warnings/mod kicks can be given. However, I now know the consequences of game-throwing and you're right - I just want to troll AND play.

2) Since I'll keep rejoining, I keep getting 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 kicked. However, the past few games I've been a good team player, and been helpful despite the pogrom against me as a troll. I want to redeem myself, and I will never game-throw again as I can see how SERIOUSLY you losers take it.

3) Usually the problem with a new game is REPICKING AN AFK HOST!!! Now you have another problem: people who want me kicked. I've seen so many games tonight fail because of these morons. I have saved to my clipboard "DON'T KICK ME, YOU NEED PLAYERS" because it's true. You need players. You know how random the drops are? Afk hosts? Last thing you want is to lose a troll who's willing to redeem himself.

4) You can contact Blizzard if you want, but I signed the petition that MikeVipe wants his players to sign. Remember when on the loading page he said "Contact Blizzard and tell them to raise the script size limit!" I did EXACTLY THAT. I showed support for the game. I actually emailed them. Since Blizzard doesn't seem to give a shit whether your game stays on the front page or not...do you really think they'll care whether you have a game thrower or not? Mafia is a TROLLING GAME. Nexus Wars, for example...trolling doesn't work in that game, and I play normally.

Tell me what you think, everyone. To reiterate: I will not game throw anymore. I'm going to continue trying to enter the game when I'm online despite the people that want me kicked.

You know why they're inflamed? Because it says in RED I'm on the kickvote list and all the losers go "YESSSS TIME TO TYPE -KICK!!!"

Isn't it fucking hilarious how I can have 9 players kick me from a game...but you can't get 9 players to repick an afk host? Then the drops/ragequits occur. Is this the mafia game you want? Forgive me!