MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'm so conflicted D; if I vote noz and it turns out it was Distorted/aamirus, I won't even feel too bad, but still :/
    if I vote aamirus and it turns out she's town, I think I won't play for a month
    if I vote Distorted and he's town, ditto; if I don't vote him and he's scum, I think i will take a break lol
    fuck. I think it's noz and aamirus but i'm really not sure lol
    -vote noz_bugz
    fuck it
    kinda my thoughts. if its u and aamirus, wp, gg. I still right now do not see u guys as w/w. i know u would prolly come in bussing, but it really did not look strong enough to be a 'planned push each other' scenario. it seemed subtle enough that it seems t/w making noz scum in either scenario.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I went into 2 of their past posts and edited them to add an "unvote" in it. This is a feature i had to use when hosting the poisoner role with day-deaths.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post817658

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post817617
    guess i should have chose posts closer to beginning of the game.. lol just clicked randomly back and found the first 2 i saw. but figured no1 is going to go throguh and full ISO this game anyways.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Isnt That Against The Rules?
    yes. but i noted it all, sent the exact posts and everything to Voss as well. I have before and after screenshots. I've learned a long time ago to screenshot everything before doing any moderation to it lol mainly because of efe......

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

@aamirus Since You And Me Are The Only Ones Not Voting... Who Would You Vote And Why?
    I find a ganelon and distorted scumteam unlikely because of the interactions. Distorted was telling ganelon that he was going to lynch him yesterday and ganelon seemed believably upset about it and desperate to not be killed. And today ganelon has been super obvious with his attempts to try to buddy distorted while distorted just kind of shrugs him off. So I think i'm kind of in agreement with lynching noz since he'd have to be in the scumteam whether it's with distorted or with ganelon.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

If i had to pick a scum team it would be Ganelon as I find him pushing his own greencheck incredibly scummy when I believe it was distorted who got framed as scum. So unless the mafia somehow got TWO frames in one night Ganelon has to be scum. Also literally judging me based on a very old game is pretty scummy in my eyes. By process of elimination then Aamirus has to be scum however this relies on Ganelon flipping scum. So thats why my vote is on Ganelon
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    If i had to pick a scum team it would be Ganelon as I find him pushing his own greencheck incredibly scummy when I believe it was distorted who got framed as scum. So unless the mafia somehow got TWO frames in one night Ganelon has to be scum. Also literally judging me based on a very old game is pretty scummy in my eyes. By process of elimination then Aamirus has to be scum however this relies on Ganelon flipping scum. So thats why my vote is on Ganelon
    damus is dead so nobody checked ganelon. So your reasoning is basically entirely fake. honestly this is looking more and more like you and ganelon are scum and the plan for the day was for you to bus with ganelon and get lynched while he tries to buddy with distorted so that gan can push a lynch on me tomorrow?
    -vote Noz_Bugz

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I find it incredibly scummy that Ganelon is scum reading me because i'm acting the same way in a game that was over a year ago. It seems he is grasping at straws tbh
    can someone give me some summary of this Witch which is which game or whatever it's called that ganelon keeps referencing?

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    can someone give me some summary of this Witch which is which game or whatever it's called that ganelon keeps referencing?
    i was scum with noz, noz was busy so made like no posts throughout the game. I ended up powerwolfing and keeping him alive in it.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

noz and ganelon.

i still see a ganelon aamirus team possible, but it just really doesnt feel likely to me......
    may actually go back and see how aamirus was reacting to when everyone was wanting to vote ganelon. I think she supported voting me mayor when my choice was on voting ganelon though.

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

noz and ganelon.

i still see a ganelon aamirus team possible, but it just really doesnt feel likely to me......
    what would it take for you to believe it's not me lol

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

I seriously don't understand why I am being scumread. At all. literally the only person who could read me was MM and now he's dead -.-

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

I swear Distorted if this is you pocketing me I'll kill you

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38
    Ganelon

where am i pocketing u at all? u are literally my second scumread.
    nvm thats not what I meant, ignore what I just said

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

My Question Is If Everyones Voting Noz.. Doesnt That Mean Scums On The Train..
    well, 2 things with that

1) mag is not comfortable with this noz lynch at all.

2) scum would allow a bus to happen either way since there is no hammer. the day has to be waited out regardless of if we even have everyones vote on 1 person.

so current votes dont really indicate much, it's the "will someone try to change it" kind of thing.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

well, 2 things with that

1) mag is not comfortable with this noz lynch at all.

2) scum would allow a bus to happen either way since there is no hammer. the day has to be waited out regardless of if we even have everyones vote on 1 person.

so current votes dont really indicate much, it's the "will someone try to change it" kind of thing.
    erm what? how did you come to the conclusion that I am uncomfortable with a noz lynch? I repeatedly stated that I don't mind either noz/aamirus, just that in my mind an aamirus/distorted team isn't completely impossible. but you refused to vote aamirus

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    erm what? how did you come to the conclusion that I am uncomfortable with a noz lynch? I repeatedly stated that I don't mind either noz/aamirus, just that in my mind an aamirus/distorted team isn't completely impossible. but you refused to vote aamirus
    because you and noz is my most probable team. followed by aamirus and noz, followed by you and aamirus.

I would most likely refuse to vote you today as well. as much as i want to have fun voting aaround for info, i dont want scums to be able to play off anynthing and confuse us.

we have 3 town, 2 scum. we need all 3 town voting the 1 scum or we need that scum voting with us. if 1 town is off on their read, its gg. yagami is 100% confirmed town. in my eyes, im 100% confirmed town.

44. ISO #44

because you and noz is my most probable team. followed by aamirus and noz, followed by you and aamirus.

I would most likely refuse to vote you today as well. as much as i want to have fun voting aaround for info, i dont want scums to be able to play off anynthing and confuse us.

we have 3 town, 2 scum. we need all 3 town voting the 1 scum or we need that scum voting with us. if 1 town is off on their read, its gg. yagami is 100% confirmed town. in my eyes, im 100% confirmed town.
    Noz leaving his vote on mag helps us if they are the 2 scum. means we can switch off noz to mag if we dont have all the towns voting on noz. gives us a secondary backup so we wont have to bring it to a 50/50 2v2 in votes.

45. ISO #45
    Ganelon

fair enough

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

well as it stands at least one scum is voting noz. lol

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

@Distorted And @Ganelon What About The You And Him Scenario.. And Your Trying Unsuccessfully To Play Town...

-vote Ganelon
    well, we could explore that. mechanically me being with ganelon makes 0 sense.

ganelon frames.. nobody. then kills damus so hes not checked. so that would make ganelon 100% the framer since i could frame ganelon as town.

so why not make him frame me as town so noz didnt get a red check?