Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Epilogue - Apocalypse [Game End]

Date: May 8th
    Time: 11:23pm

"Rumpel" smiled to himself.

"Claw"'s intestines were the most satisfying of all. Not even "CaressMeTenderly"'s liver, which was rather good, could match "Claw"'s delectable organs. After he had cooked them, they had a sort of pungent taste to them. The taste of victory.

But it was a bittersweet victory.

"Rumpel" chuckled. He had told the nobles his role extremely early on, but they underestimated him and never took him to be a serious threat. Now they see for themselves that he is a force to be reckoned with. It is a pity they did not take him seriously; the fools deserve this punishment.

The Kingdoms were almost more senseless than the Romans. The one named "Yayap" named most of them for "Rumpel" to kill and the Emperor deciphered the codes of the rest.

As the rancid smell of rotten flesh wafted through the street, "Rumpel" set off to check up on "Procyon" and ensure that "Claw" had eliminated him as he had promised.

Sure enough, a few minutes later he found "Procyon"'s lifeless body headfirst in a pool of his own blood. "Rumpel" decided he was too full to waste his time cooking a lowly citizen. They usually tasted salty anyway.

"Rumpel" looked to the sky. His time had come. Rome was now his for the taking.

The Serial Killer has won!

Final Roles List:

Emperor Nero - Illidan
    Swiss Guard - Yayap
    Swiss Guard - AscendedOne
    Royal Investigator - fred
    Royal Investigator - Ganondorf
    Physician - CaressMeTenderly
    Physician - divemaster127
    Gunsmith - MrSmarter
    Armorsmith - Deolrin
    Jailor - Culted - Crimson
    Coroner - Elixir
    Cardinal - Raiden
    Citizen - Culted - MileS
    Citizen - deathfire123
    Citizen - Procyon
    Citizen - Narks
    Citizen - Auckmid
    Citizen - NorthStar
    Citizen - S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
    Citizen - SilentShadow
    Sicilian King - McPwnage
    Sicilian Consigliere - Darth_Sand
    Sicilian Janitor - Culted- Claw
    Sicilian Mafioso - oops_ur_dead
    Napoli King - vornskr
    Napoli Consort - chocopaw
    Napoli Framer - philie
    Napoli Mafioso - Inca_Killa
    Illuminati Leader - Monster
    Serial Killer - Rumpel
    Witch - Zack
    Amnesiac - Severn
    Jester - Zane

Graveyard:
    Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
    Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 1st of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
    Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 2nd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
    NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
    Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
    SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
    philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 3rd of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
    Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
    Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
    Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
    CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
    McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
    Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
    Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
    AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
    Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
    Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
    MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
    Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
    divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
    Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
    chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
    Zack (Witch) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 6:26 PM - Burnt at the stake.
    deathfire123 (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 8:51 PM - Shot in the head.
    MrSmarter (Gunsmith) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:37 PM - Beaten while tied to a barrel.
    fred (Royal Investigator)- Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:32 PM - Amputated limbs.
    vornskr (Napoli King) - Died Day 7 - 7th of May, 1776; 1:12 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
    oops_ur_dead (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
    Ganondorf (Royal Investigator) - Died Night 7 - 7th of May, 1776; 11:59 PM - Shot once through the heart.
    Procyon (Citizen) - Died Night 8 - 8th of May, 1776; 10:24 PM - Shot once in the heart.
    Claw (Sicilian Janitor) - Died Night 8 - 8th of May, 1776; 11:23 PM - Stomach cut open.

Rumpel's Last Will For Posterity
    Spoiler : The Last Will :

Survivors:

Jester - Zane
    Serial Killer - Rumpel

Awards:

[font=trebuchet ms]Yayap - "The Oracle"

Yayap is the hero of Rome and the genius behind many lynches the city made. Yayap had the Cult leader, all of orange mafia, and a red mafia all on his suspect list by Day 2. None of the people on his suspected list were town. Rome's Nobility, when armed with this valuable information, was able to achieve a successful lynch every single day. For his outstanding achievement in deduction, we award him our highest honor, the Oracle Award.

Yayap's Day 2 Prophecy:

[spoiler]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'm not going to point out all my reasoning for suspecting the following, most of you wouldn't see it even if I explained it. Lets just say I had to connect the dots and read through the lines.
    You can use the following list for future days if I die/get lynched.
    Note that many of them are all trying to discredit Claw... which I find odd because I understand his reasoning.

Vote: Philie

Other suspects of being anti-town:
    Darth Sand
    Chocopaw
    Inca_Killa
    Vornskr
    Monster

Still undecided about Claw. He thinks too much like me and is too cunning for me to be able to read him accurately.

I have my reasons for Not suspecting the following people:
    Divemaster127
    Severn
    Rumple
    Deolrin
    Deathfire
    Miles
    Zane

Let the discrediting of Yayap begin ...... NOW!
    When asked who he believes to be culted in Night 4 Dead Chat:

Hmm... after assuming that Monster might be cult leader rather than Oops and re-reading everything

Monster = Leader
    N1 = I think Crimson jailed Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson day 3
    Gunsmith, I'm actually town. Ask Monster. He'd know...

I will shoot Darth Sand.
    Crimson:n2 I think that was intentional on crimsons part
    Miles:n3 safe town role if he read my will
    [/spoiler]

[font=trebuchet ms]Illidan - "Alan Turing"

If Rome could be likened to the Human Body, Yayap would be the brain and Illidan would be the strong-willed legs that steer the City in the right direction. As the Emperor of the Rome, he was the lone voice of reason until his untimely death. He fought for his country and deciphered seemingly unbreakable codes with his cultured intellect. For this, we award him the Alan Turing Award.

[font=trebuchet ms]Elixir - "Illuminati Leader"

Elixir was the enigma of the game. Since day 1, many people can be quoted in night chats for believing Elixir the humble coroner to be the one and only evil Illuminati Leader. For this, he was targeted by the witch who assumed he would control a recruiting and was investigated by the Sicilians. Poor Elixir could never get a single examination out and never was able to help the town to the fullest of his ability. For his impeccable neutral acting, we award him the Illuminati Leader Award.

[font=trebuchet ms]MrSmarter - "Arms Dealer"

Guns are fickle weapons. MrSmarter learned this the hard way. When he gave his guns to the jester, the jester decided to kill citizens. When he gave his guns to town roles, they decided to shoot citizens. When he finally got his act together and tried to give his gun to the mayor, he was witched and punished for his role. For unwittingly creating an extra KPN against town, we award MrSmarter the Arms Dealer Award.

[font=trebuchet ms]Zack - "The Melon Dealer"

Zack was always a wacky fellow. During the days, he spoke of his melons and seemed harmless to most, but at night he engaged in his witchery and wounded the City of Rome in a significant way. MrSmarter was his most unfortunate victim because he enabled Zack to kill every night. As the KPN grew, Zack and his melon stand were finally burned to the ground. For his accomplishments in melon dealing and witchery, we award Zack the Melon Dealer Award.

[font=trebuchet ms]Claw - "Vizzini"

Claw is the master of WIFOM and all that pertains to it. Nearly every day he declared that x,y, and z were probably roles 1,2, and 3 but then quickly changed his mind and stated confidently that x,y, and z were probably 3,2, and 1 respectively. Even in night chat, his confidence seemed overbearing to the rest of the Sicilians. For his ingenuity and flawless WIFOM that never actually got him anywhere, we award Claw our most coveted Vizzini Award.

Where's The Poison?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzini
    "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
    [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]

[font=trebuchet ms]oops_ur_dead - "SCIENCE AND OUTER SPACE"

For liberal application of science, oops_ur_dead awards himself the SCIENCE AND OUTER SPACE award.

The Most Valuable Players

[spoiler]Illidan
    Yayap
    [/spoiler]

Feel free to check out the Night actions in the attachment below or at this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Ux4bUVVOVhtdFE. It only has up to Night 5 because beyond that, all actions were self-explanatory. Good Luck in FM IV!

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Epilogue - Apocalypse [Game End]

For some reason DR doesn't allow excel files to be attached anymore...

FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

4. ISO #4
    MileS

Congrats Rumpel! Good game guys.

5. ISO #5
    AscendedOne

NIIIIICE...

6. ISO #6

Good game everyone.

Can't believe the serial killer won, even though my team found him on n1.
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

7. ISO #7
    AscendedOne

Love the lil glass ball with all the pictures and names n stuff for the oracle award.

8. ISO #8
    divemaster127

Good game guys it was fun. Gl in FM4

9. ISO #9

Oops made the photoshops. All credit goes to the Ex-King of COMForum until I learn how to photoshop.

10. ISO #10

Okay I put up the night actions in a rar file. Please let me know if it works. If you don't know how to open a rar file, download winrar and it basically does it for you. I don't know how it all works on a mac, but it should be possible from there as well.

11. ISO #11

Why dose everyone use my guns to kill citizen. Well come to say, the last two forum mafias, I saw nothing but citizen as invest, so it's almost fitting they all used guns to kill citizens.
    Night two, when I gave the gun to Zane, the thought came to me, that if he was jester or witch, that I would probaly end up fucking town over, but I dismissed it, the chances were slim.
    Well at least Fred was good, even if he did kill a citizen.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    AscendedOne

I can't open it, can someone else post the results of them in here?

14. ISO #14
    AscendedOne

Or pm them incase it isnt allow to post them.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by AscendedOne View Post
    I can't open it, can someone else post the results of them in here?
    Did you download winrar?

16. ISO #16
    Severn

GG all.

17. ISO #17
    AscendedOne

Nah I'm lazy, had a trial winzip that ran out.

18. ISO #18

Nah I'm lazy, had a trial winzip that ran out.
    Well its too complicated to post on here. Either you lose your laziness and dl winrar(takes 30 seconds) or you sit here waiting indefinitely for someone to write up all the night actions just for you.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20
    AscendedOne

I'm not sure what format you had on the actions taken, but cant they just copy and PM them to me?

21. ISO #21

MrSmarter, it isn't you: it's the role... just look at NorthStar's performance in FM II. I have decided that gunsmith is the most anti-town town role in the game and anyone who comes up as a gunsmith/mafioso should be shot....
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

22. ISO #22
    AscendedOne

Meh.... Town was awesome during the day part of game but completely floped during the night....

23. ISO #23
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    MrSmarter, it isn't you: it's the role... just look at NorthStar's performance in FM II. I have decided that gunsmith is the most anti-town town role in the game and anyone who comes up as a gunsmith/mafioso should be shot....
    You can't use NorthStar to determine gunsmith alignment. He didn't even try. I mean look, he gave a gun to FalseTruth on the night he was sure to die.
    The gunsmith is the hardest role to master. Decisions from the gunsmith effect the game for everyone. Even revealing ones self with a witch in play.

24. ISO #24

It COULD be good, if they get lucky, and there luck isn't like mine.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

25. ISO #25

@Yayap: I thought NorthStar tried.... I was pretty sure the lack of posting was just his way of flying under the radar. Was FalseTruth a suspected cultist when he gave the gun to False? This all happened too long ago...

@MrSmarter: Boswer COULD kill Mario once and for all, if he got lucky, and Peach decided to betray Mario :P

26. ISO #26

@MrSmarter: Boswer COULD kill Mario once and for all, if he got lucky, and Peach decided to betray Mario :P
    Wut?

27. ISO #27

I'm not sure what format you had on the actions taken, but cant they just copy and PM them to me?
    Nope, you can't exactly c/p them because its in a chart format. That's how excel spreadsheets work...

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmarter View Post
    Wut?
    Facepalm... I meant Bowser : Sorry I just played a 70 minute League of Legends 3v3 and my brain is fried...

29. ISO #29

Wut?
    Facepalm... I meant Bowser : Sorry I just played a 70 minute League of Legends 3v3 and my brain is fried...
    WTF is a bowser?

30. ISO #30
    AscendedOne

I meant Bowser
    NO, YOU MEAN BOSSWER.

31. ISO #31

Wut?
    WTF is a bowser?
    lolwut?

32. ISO #32

Wut?
    WTF is a bowser?
    lolwut?
    I don't get it, which is not normal for me.

33. ISO #33

Sometimes google images is your best friend.

34. ISO #34
    AscendedOne

The creature known as Bosswer.

Mod Edit: EPIC FAIL SEE ABOVE

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36
    AscendedOne

Nintendo's mario game long running series dating back to like 1988. (Random guess that should be close to the actual date)

37. ISO #37
    AscendedOne

The creature known as Bosswer.

How dare you mod edit my post, mine had better quality/pose.

38. ISO #38
    AscendedOne

Ops.... Can you remove that? I forgot you couldnt edit in here.....

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    AscendedOne

Must be one old dog to be alive since like 1988.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

1) Mario is from 1980 (if you count Donkey Kong I believe that's the year) and the original Super Mario Bros. was released with the NES in 1985 along with Duck Hunt. Mario really began the modern gaming age: he is a household name even among casual gamers and anyone who doesn't know Mario should be burned at the stake.
    2) Now I await the FM IV pm...

43. ISO #43
    AscendedOne

Quote Originally Posted by Goonswarm View Post
    Crimson get the Herp Derp award for jailing someone who claimed doctor night 1, and after with no kills, decides to jail and execute northstar. DERP!
    Heh, good point even if it's somewhat flawed.

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Goonswarm View Post
    Crimson get the Herp Derp award for jailing someone who claimed doctor night 1, and after with no kills, decides to jail and execute northstar. DERP!
    ...... Why didn't you tell me this when I asked you who deserves awards....

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
    For Ascended and all the other lazy asses out there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Ux4bUVVOVhtdFE

Thanks for finally ending the game and for the award GG everyone
    Well played Illidan. Time to put this in the OP.

47. ISO #47
    Yayap

LMAO, everyone checked McPwnage the SAME night.

48. ISO #48
    AscendedOne

LMAO, everyone checked McPwnage the SAME night.
    That was established on like day 4 or so. Although its funny how mcpwnage appeared to be so sucipicous to EVERYONE.

49. ISO #49

There was also a random night where almost everyone - including the consig - checked Crimson

I suppose FM players think alike? There were a lot of nuances in the night actions that Goon and I had a fun time discussing.

50. ISO #50