Day One

"Yes, how can I help you today mr. Zaken?" asked the doctor as the old man entered his office.

"Well ye can start by makin' this ol' back pain o'mine dissapear how'bout that doc? Or betta yet you tell me where that ol' wife of mine Nana vanished to?! I know she was in here the other day!"

The old man had a rather accusive tone for a patient. The good doctor does not like ill-mannered patients. "I am Dr. Lord Megadeath! You dare accuse me of hiding your wife!? Sorry but I have no interest in much... much much much MUCH older women. Now get out of here, you're keeping my other patients waiting. I'm gonna need to recharge my chainsaw soon."

"Pah! You're useless!" the old man spat and stormed out of the room.

-----

On the side of the street the three bad boys of the town sat and watched as the old man rushed out of the clinic. "That old timer's gonna be a major problem bro" said one.

"Yeah we'l deal with him sooner or later too, but we got bigger fish to fry first" said a second with a sneer.

"Like that stubborn sheriff right? Darn crazy lady that one"

-----

ACHOOOOO!

"Oh geez! Someone is talking about me again. I bet they're saying some bad things. Right Snuffles?" Maya said as she hugged her pet great dane dog.

ARF!

"Another lovely day, now lets go see whats happening in town!"

Welcome to Torment S-FM in Arsville!

It is important to read the FAQ with all the rules and stuff right here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...8895#post78895

There will be no lynch today, but if there was it would take 7 votes.

Role List
Sheriff
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Survivor
Tormentor
Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafioso

Player List
Sumikoko
Goremancer
Kromos
DramaLlama
CmG
Luna
GameFreak
Deathfire123
Mopin
Eschao
BorkBot
Ubernox
trineroks

Hospital
Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).

The first day will end at this time.