Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
I haven't liked his half-baked ISO on aami and attack on gane either.
like,30%UwU!!!!
I think none of you are scum
Most attacks on her have been weak imo. She's not on a team with anyone either, unless you think she's bussing in a setup where maf loses if ONE more goon gets lynched.[/COLOR]
Yeah, but assuming gane is town, frinckles's VCA was bad too. Anyways, here's my take on who naz voted:

day 1 - she voted gane, but was AFK during EOD....
day 2 - she voted aami bc she wanted her modkilled. then she voted varc bc idk, a lot of ppl thought he was scummy.
day 3 - she voted frinckles, then i pressured her to keep her vote there
I haven't included day 4 because I'm lazy.

If you've other input on her votes, please let meknow UwU.
Spoiler : some insight into naz's Varcron vote pattern and reads :
Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
So I think I'm supposed to vote naz. And I don't think I should be voting Frinckles.
Now's your chance to persuade me.

-vote naz

I'm going to get people's pronouns wrong, just correct me.
This where my perspective starts. As you can see right now, naz is still scum reading me even after a Frinckles town flip lynch, who she also scum read based upon "ceko's ISO"

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.
Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
I mean I don't mind lynching u today lol u aren't helping to solve the game at all
Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
Varcron votes naz. This is in close timing with the counter vote.

Also I've been fine with your lynch since the beginning of day 2 when I stated my lynch pool today is anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene at EOD yesterday
Anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene does tie in with her thinking scum voted outside those two trains, but is also very convenient that its the person who voted her.

Vote Count
Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):*
Frinckles,*secondpassing

naz (1 [L-4]):*
Varcron
secondpassing (2 [L-3]):*
theoneceko,*SuperJack
aamirus (1 [L-4]):*
naz
Frinckles (1 [L-4]):*
Noz_Bugz
Varcron (1 [L-4]):*
Ganelon

lolll
The state of the situation. She collects vote counts so we can also guess she is capable of manipulating her own vote so that it is harder to track her using VCA.

I would literally vote myself on this website if I could but od the existing trains,,hdhsksm
-vote Varcron

inb4 rng between us 3
And her vote here.

In conclusion, she has been consistently scum reading everyone who has scum read her.
That includes Varcron, Frinckles, secondpassing, theoneceko... though I do think she has voted aamirus at some point for some reason I don't know.

Very defensive. Self-preservation perhaps?