Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
You're doing nothing to solve the game except saying things that mean nothing for the sake of it.
Yeah, you know. I just spent twice in 24 hours 1-1.5 hour to analyze everyone and give my thoughts.
Pales in comparison to your no doubt mind blowing contribution to this game.

I can what appears to me, to be you slipping. Aamirus, Gylander have both taken note of this and formed thier own opinions.
I remember you making up some anecdotal "ozy slipped" about win condition. I think aamirus has a lot about win con descriptions. But I don't remember gyrlander. Can you show me what you mean?

Did you even respond to me outside of saying I'd been bashing you for 16 hours? No retorts, not trying to figure out my motives -- just a direct and final write-off.
The fact that this post is made by the same person who made post #103

The very moment I made my first big post - every word I say, every move I make, every breath I take - everything is scummy. Like so obvious designed tunnel to not give away your mates.
Yet here you are, criticising me of accusing you of being scum every step of the way? lol dude

Fluffy language is fun for a while and it's a fantastic scumpainting tool, but impactfully you're on the same level as Ppfortress.
Like... here It's like you're not even attempting to be serious and are taunting me with how obviously scum you are.
Like how in the world could anyone take this serious?