I will attach replays of multiple players game-throwing/trolling/grieving. I will explain each replay and how each situation occurred from my perspective. I do not expect every single player I report in this post to be watch-listed, banned, or any other matter. Just would like a second opinion and for players to see whom they are allowing in their lobbies. Most of these replays I have re-watched, but some on the other haven't. I did however, save each replay in the name of the player whom possibly game threw, trolled, or etc.

1st Replay is of ZeroVirus.

Previous game I was jailor and executed 3 triad by day 3-4... ZeroVirus must've been one of them because the following game he spawned as my beguiler and outted me as Godfather/Dragonhead for no reason. Also, didn't give role on stand just spammed my role...

2nd Replay will be of Reemus. Not sure if it was gamethrowing, trolling, grieving, or how you would call it. Reemus spawn as my vigi, I was town gov and he refused to ever give me a role. Instead, he decided to randomly shoot towns causing town to lose. This replay isn't too incriminating..

3rd Replay will be of Reemus. This time he spawns as Godfather and outs himself Day 1 causing him to be lynched day 2 or day 3..

4th Replay is focused on Player Elros whom I forgot exactly what he did, and I have it saved under possible gamethrow.

5th Replay is of Mashy, whom I believed executed me as jailor for no reason, but I'm not entirely sure..

6th Replay is of Branden. In this one I believe he intentionally gamethrew as either marshall or jailor, but don't remember exactly how. Might have to re-watch replay.

7th Replay is of Edwardo. He is marshall and lynches me due to his feelings being hurt. I'll admit I trashed talked so.. I wouldn't count this one especially after Town won. I would suggest skipping this replay, but if you want to check it out feel free. Not of too importance.

8th replay is of multiple players; Palpatean, CallmePutka, and ronaldhino. I honestly have yet to check the replay since it just occured so it could be faulty. However, all 3 of them trash talked, used my name, and then once they found out who I was insisted upon lynching me despite giving my role.. due to pure grief-Mafia- (2737)ZeroVirus Throw.SC2Replay-Mafia- (2790)(Reemus Gamethrowing).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2804)(Reemus Gamethrowing as GF).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2827)(Elros Possible gamethrow).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2845) Mashy Gamethrow.SC2Replay-Mafia- (2847)(Branden Intentionally Gamethrowing).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2882)(Edwardo's grieff gamethrow).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2885)(GriefingGamethrowing).SC2Replay