{Ban List} Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping

I usually let it ride when I come across throwers/griefers but this one was so blatant it drove me to sign up for this site and report them. I was silencer. I'm reporting the Mason Leader (#14) first, and my teammate Dragon Head (#15) second.

From the start, 14's chat and play are annoying as hell. He tries to recruit me as a Mason 3 times in a row. I questioned if there even was an Auditor, since no one claimed audited. Then 14 lynches an Investigator who confirms ML's crimes (Soliciting). He lynches Spy who has a solid lead implicating/confirming who evils are. For every legitimate town defense, 14 shouts "LIES" "I HAVE A NIGGER DETECTOR" etc. 14 begins voting exactly the same way as the DH, ignoring any/all input from other town.

At the end of the game, both 14 (ML) and 15 (DH) suicide, and "Nobody" wins.

I initially wasn't going to report 15, my teammate Dragon Head, but his gameplay was increasingly suspicious. He told me not to Silence the chatty ML, suggesting letting him speak would be favorable to us. This got my antennae up. My suspicions were confirmed when ML and DH started posting the same type of messages and voted in lockstep: Choice, timing, trial, and verdicts. At night, towards the end of the game, DH told me "5 is Vet btw." It's possible this was a lucky guess via elimination, but more likely imo that he received the info (or observed first-hand) 5's PM to the ML. Lastly, on the final day I was alive, I had silenced 14 (ML) so I could soapbox and accuse him of throwing/teaming. 15 (DH) then threw (literally) and griefed me by 1) voting up me, his known/confirmed teammate Silencer and 2) Guiltying me. Further proof that he specifically griefed can be found in his night chat to me: "You must be a nigger lover" etc.

At the end of the game, both 14 (ML) and 15 (DH) suicide, and "Nobody" wins.

Explicitly, I argue that 14 threw by going so far beyond "poor play" due to his words and actions. Explicitly, I argue that 15 threw and griefed by siding with known ML and trying/guiltying his teammate.

Implicitly, I argue that 14/15 are cheating skyping teamers. They didn't both have to suicide. One of them simply could have not suicided and at least then someone would have one. They played together, they voted together, they tried together; they died together. Cheaters.

Replay attached.
    Last edited by Wonderfalls; September 19th, 2019 at 07:35 PM. Reason: added more grief proof + ID no's