S-FM 276 Spirits IIb
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I did that, yes. I have learnt how to discuss things without screwing everyone's WIFOM; you may not know, since I mostly played on other sites while there were none here/while I was dead. The possibilities are still here to explore and be a nuisance to the scum, but I'm laying out the uses for town of each claim, while strenghtening their WIFOM in ways that I won't talk about for the sake of the strategy.

I also think that it is an insult to my play to say that I couldn't find a nice juicy target without trying to lure people onto one person in a setup with a mass murderer-ish role...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Umm... If you're speaking truth:

Normal inner sheep : baah

Your inner sheep : BAA FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

Unless we really think in a similar way, which is still a possibility, you are lying right now. As Aamirus said, your townread post on me was quite strong lol, even though it was a joke/compliment/other stuff that doesn't look scummy ;P
    He Has Gotten Very Condescending.. The Closer We Get To The End Of The Day..

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    But what here indicates that MM is the poisoner, and if Zerg is a wolf why would he buddy up to the potential virus? it doesnt make much sense.
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..
    Thats pretty weak ngl, condescending attitudes dont reveal anything and him mentioning a role doesnt place him as poisoner. Now i am unsure if MM is town at this moment but it seems to me you are just sheeping Aamirus

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.