Some people disagree with the title of easy believism. others say its not the Gospel. But it absolutly is! Wether you like it or not, that is the Gospel. Most people that label it easy beliveism are actually LordShip Salvationists, and these people are straight up false converts, dont believe me?! Just look at how they live theyre lives, always obeying the commandments of God, pretending to care about others, GARBAGE! I say theyre pharisees! These people are twice the child of Hell over and over! Easy Believism is the gospel! After Paul the Apostle got out of prison, the phillipian jailor came to him, he was desperate he said to Paul. Sir, what must i do to be saved?????? the answer? well Paul gives him his answer. So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” thats ACTS 16:31 its simple you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and your saved, that is the gospel, dont let pharisees try to bring you back under the law of Moses. be under Grace instead. we are gentiles and jews in this world. we belong under the law of grace. we are in the grace age. watch out for the wicked pharisees! the leaven of the pharisees is very dangerous. Praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for he has crushed the head of the Serpent!