Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
Okay, lets start with first things first...

Glip (AKA Quieter Damus) and Damus (and Distorted, since he has linked himself fairly heavily)

These two have become heavily linked from a scumhunting perspective due to their similarities in play style. I'm not going to regurgitate everything that has already been said, but to give the briefest of summaries, both started off with melodramatic mafia claims, then later claimed that those claims were gambits with the intent of seeing who reacted to them. Both have received continuous negative attention and doubt both before and after they made their "reveals". Distorted is also getting thrown into this section since a large part of his game so far has been based around scum reading these two. Post "reveal" Damus effectively double-downed on his gambit, showing little regret despite almost getting lynched, presenting scum reads based off of what he thinks that he learned and transitioning from the attention hogging of day 1 to what appears to be scum hunting on day 2. Similar thing from Glip. Presented scum reads based off of what he thinks he learned and seems to be trying to transition away from his earlier play style. Given that he is now claiming citizen, the play seems to have had a suicidal intent, more so then with Damus. The only major difference that I see in addition to this is levels of regret. Glip seemed at least somewhat apologetic for his earlier plays and seems to think that he made a mistake. Damus is still acting relatively confident and is not showing signs of regret. As mentioned even though he came SUPER close to getting lynched as am important TPR claim.
@Distorted As said, most of your plays thus far have revolved around Damus and, to a lesser extent, Glip (this isn't to say necessarily that you've been tunneling, but even when you commented on other people, it often originated from something related from these guys). After seeing the events of today, including Glips big post, do you still believe they are both scum? If one of them is scum and the other is town, who do you think is more likely to be scum?

I've re-read Glip's massive post from today and I have conflicting thoughts. I'll also put forward that especially after the lookout claim, I'm currently not super eager to lynch Damus today.
i never put glip and damus as a scum team? you mean damus and Arsonist? i mostly just left glip alone for fear of outting a town gov claim.