Hello SC2MAFIA community,

I am wasting your time to announce that I am taking an extended break from the site, this is nothing new, and it's about due course. The Last Time I Left.

If anyone notices, it's usually at winter time when I become my most ornery. I definitely have seasonal affective disorder. But none of that matters. I had plans for this year, and I got most of the / some of them accomplished. Then I kinda fell off the wagon, and I found myself back here and back in the Parasite community. Both for whatever reasons, bring out the most toxic aspects of my personality. It's not anyone else's fault. It's stuff I struggle with, and I go to therapy for. I am calling this a leave of absence because we all know I'll be back lol. As @Cryptonic always says, "they always come back." I am going to be moving by summer, and I am going to be creating a lot of things. So, while I love sparing with some of you and while this community (for better or worse) will always hold a special place in my heart. For now, we'll have to go our separate ways. Trust me, I know there are very few of you who are sad to see me go, lol. But that's okay, I own that.

In a lot of ways, I have a lot of unresolved PTSD. I think I'm just realizing that in writing this. But anyhow, none of that matters. What does matter is that for however long I'm gone, some of you I will miss. So feel free to add me on discord, if you want, trust me I know the adds wont be flying in lol.

I know some of you think of me as a monster, and you're mostly right, but behind all of this toxic mess, is a good person who got dealt a shitty hand a lot. I need to focus on reconnecting with HIM, and stop letting the worst parts of me take the drivers seat.

Have a great holiday season for all who celebrate.

So long,

PTB