S-FM the secret society
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Again MM stating 2 scum teams as fact. I really think he's one of them.
    Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I HARD CLAIM THE FOLLOWING ROLE: Town paranoid sheriff.

Description: I may check people to see if they're part of the secret society.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.
    I will just say that the fact that you said "paranoid" some posts ago doesn't mean you're confirmed this role. Maybe you thought about it since the very beginning... ;)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I will just say that the fact that you said "paranoid" some posts ago doesn't mean you're confirmed this role. Maybe you thought about it since the very beginning... ;)
    Fuck off, it is obviously a soft claim that I left there to confirm myself or at least support my claim.

Btw I think I will see triad as "non secret society". Unless I see everyone as secret society because I'm paranoid. But maybe the only paranoid thing with my role is that I'm paranoid because I saw the paranoid word XDDDDD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

Fuck off, it is obviously a soft claim that I left there to confirm myself or at least support my claim.

Btw I think I will see triad as "non secret society". Unless I see everyone as secret society because I'm paranoid. But maybe the only paranoid thing with my role is that I'm paranoid because I saw the paranoid word XDDDDD
    Triad = "non secret society"
    Are you triad?

5. ISO #5

Triad = "non secret society"
    Are you triad?
    I
    AM
    TOWN

6. ISO #6

but see, its stuff like this that makes the game harder. Town NEEDS to trust people and work with them as they go. You sitting here pointing out what everyone is doing wrong and not actually presenting real arguments or information doesnt move the game forward. thats waht i scumread aamirus for because its just sitting back and picking at everyone. town needs to take risks on trusting groups of ppl, working togetehr and coming to a lynch conclusion. once the flip happens, if it was a mis-lynch you start reevaluating what went wrong, who mislead where. keeping everyone paranoid constnatly doesnt work because we just start randoming by EoD.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but see, its stuff like this that makes the game harder. Town NEEDS to trust people and work with them as they go. You sitting here pointing out what everyone is doing wrong and not actually presenting real arguments or information doesnt move the game forward. thats waht i scumread aamirus for because its just sitting back and picking at everyone. town needs to take risks on trusting groups of ppl, working togetehr and coming to a lynch conclusion. once the flip happens, if it was a mis-lynch you start reevaluating what went wrong, who mislead where. keeping everyone paranoid constnatly doesnt work because we just start randoming by EoD.
    Damn sorry, I can't take a ???? bullshit setup seriously ;)

8. ISO #8

Damn sorry, I can't take a ???? bullshit setup seriously ;)
    Well then fucking replace out. You're not fun to play with atm if you're town. It's close to throwing. We are taking it seriously and you aren't, so you trolll....

9. ISO #9

Well then fucking replace out. You're not fun to play with atm if you're town. It's close to throwing. We are taking it seriously and you aren't, so you trolll....
    Nah, I'm being a little bit trolly but I'm trying to figure the game my way. Do not try to make me play as you do.

10. ISO #10

Nah, I'm being a little bit trolly but I'm trying to figure the game my way. Do not try to make me play as you do.
    Ew my post comes a bit more rude than I wanted it to be... sorry

Anyway if you're trying to figure the game, ENLIGHTEN US!

11. ISO #11

i really hope the secret furries cant kill =(

12. ISO #12

Paranoid sheriff?

That reminds me of the Paranoid cop, where your checks come back in reverse (I.E you check a Red they are green. Check a town they're Red)

In this instance it's secret society.. So which scum team do you think you can find? One? Both? Who is really apart of the society?

Would like your opinion so far on what you ultimately think is on the setup.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Paranoid sheriff?

That reminds me of the Paranoid cop, where your checks come back in reverse (I.E you check a Red they are green. Check a town they're Red)

In this instance it's secret society.. So which scum team do you think you can find? One? Both? Who is really apart of the society?

Would like your opinion so far on what you ultimately think is on the setup.
    What you just described is the Insane sheriff. Paranoid sees everyone as evil. Also I'm a paranoid investigator* not sheriff sorry lol. I feel like I'm becoming dyslexic o.O

Stealth seemed to not want to answer me.... lol

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Did you continue our discussion? there's so many posts and I'm distracted atm that I can't find it if you did.

lol.
    What you just described is the Insane sheriff. Paranoid sees everyone as evil. Also I'm a paranoid investigator* not sheriff sorry lol. I feel like I'm becoming dyslexic o.O

Stealth seemed to not want to answer me.... lol
    Can't blame you lmao here you go

15. ISO #15

Part of the secret society?
    You literally said your rolecard has the words "include" and "triad" in it.

16. ISO #16

Part of the secret society?
    You literally said your rolecard has the words "include" and "triad" in it.
    I must eliminate the evildoers, including the triad & and secret society. It is what it says.

17. ISO #17

I must eliminate the evildoers, including the triad & and secret society. It is what it says.
    that's interesting, cause my role card mentions mafia is a possibility in this game. so does that mean you win with mafia? mine also doesn't mention triad, does that mean i can win with possible triad?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    that's interesting, cause my role card mentions mafia is a possibility in this game. so does that mean you win with mafia? mine also doesn't mention triad, does that mean i can win with possible triad?
    Hmm. Well, it says that I must eliminate the EVILDOERS, it uses that word, and it also uses the word TOWN to describe me. Evildoers are however not LIMITED to triad and secret society, I think. I also am not sure if it can be interpreted as in "triad may or may not exist". But that's interesting indeed.

That being said, Triad is evil for sure.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    ah that answers that hahah i think thats the paranoid part

20. ISO #20

does cryptonics have something along these lines? im wondering if the paranoid part brings that makes u "paranoid" of alignmentes taht are not even there. he woulda gotten the idea from illuminati since we just played it

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    does cryptonics have something along these lines? im wondering if the paranoid part brings that makes u "paranoid" of alignmentes taht are not even there. he woulda gotten the idea from illuminati since we just played it
    Yep that's what I'm starting to think. And I detect the Secret Society alignment....

Also stealth said that my rolecard had the most wifom in it XD

i feel honoured