As your aware. World mental health day was on october 10 2018. Please be aware of your friends and family that suffer from mental illness. As i am aware of my mental illness. I take steps to counter act all the pain and agony and distress that comes through my mental illness. I suffer from a wide range of different mental illnesses. I will be the first one to admit my flaws. And i hope you can share your testimony of your mental illnesses too! And i hope that i can inspire you to take your medication when you need to take it. Always take your medications because your psychatrist ultimately knows whats best for you. Im qualified to talk about mental illness because i suffer greatly from it. And you know at first, i didnt think i was even going to survive. I suffer from anxiety attacks -depression - schizophrenia - and PTSD and a couple more things as well. Lets look out for one another as today i am celebrating World mental health day. Now id say my worst symptoms are when im suffering from schizophrenia and PTSD. All results from being deployed to afgha istan because i was a US army soldier. You dont have to thank me. Just please dont rip on me and call me retarded for joining the military because i actually dont appreciate that. Seeing as how i worked hard to make sure all of you guys could play sc2 mafia without being bothered by hodgies(taliban). But anyways im not here to boast about my military career or anything like that im just here to celebrate World Mental Health day. So be nice and kind to those that suffer from illness because you never know....someday you might suffer from illness too! Goodnight! -Rachyl