Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

oLo: 1-S2-1-1468087

Account Name: oLo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1468087
    In-Game Name: HONEST JOE IS A LIAR

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Gamethrowing, Targeting a player because of their SC2 identity regardless of actual evidence (Town managed to win, so can't call it gamethrowing or is it still?)

Your Account Name: Xeen (Honest Joe Never Lies)
    Summary: Targeted me from the start (town vs town) and intentionally misled town despite mountains of proof supporting me, eventually admits to misguiding late in game before being killed. Plain and simple case of meta-targeting a player based on SC2 identity, which he talks about in the graveyard.

Day 1: Targeting me in chat and name-trolling.
    Day 2: Knows mafia visited me (blackmailer #7) and killed #8, Sets his LW with a message directly targeted at me for no reason other than SC2 identity despite information given.
    Day 3: Sees mafia kill #9, has N2 note that Mafia said NOTHING (which is true), Sheriff reveals #6 to be MM, we lynch and MM is revealed in GRAVEYARD 100% confirmed.
    Night 3: Mafia talks about 'start cleaning', janitor cleaning revealed in day time, oLo writes bogus information about me being attacked N1 and that I am NI (with MM already in GY).
    --------- Sees Mafia attempt to kill 10 (affected by BD) and visit 11 (unaffected by BD). Knows that there was a janitor in play. Knows I cannot be Mafia if I was targeted by the blackmailer.
    Day 4: So much bullshit, just watch the replay. Determined a BD swapped 10 and 11, that's how 11 died despite being my heal target. oLo votes guilty when I cannot possibly be mafia AS PER HIS OWN ROLE-GIVEN INFORMATION. Spouting off constant bullshit on trial, I could tell he was town and trolling so I didn't want to lynch town... oLo continues to directly target me against all verified information at his disposal AND his own first-hand information.
    Day 5: Spouting off bullshit, confusing town for no reason. Admits to 'hahaha I'm trying to misguide' in chat (gamethrow).
    Night 5: Mafia chooses to eliminate the retard.
    Attached Files Attached Files