Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
I do find it interesting that @aamirus and @Hybrid are both quick to coordinate votes on me. Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.

So if you're town be careful, we only have 2 ML's before we lose.

Now it's possible that both aamirus and hybrid see me as a threat that can lead the town with my lengthy wall posts and can do attitude. So they're trying to undermine me early. I don't see a town benefit to what they're doing. Hence, they're not actually applying any pressure or really pushing me at all. They're laying on lame ass votes and giving non answers to questions. But that's fine, I'm gucci with it.

If lynched I'll just take one of them out and hope they're not town and cause a two towny downfall.

We have to remember its a 6 vote lynch with 4 mafia in play, so town have to be super careful with laying on lazy votes or policy lynch votes as it could cause a big fucking mess.
Trying to get everyone elses attention to somewhere else. Teaming me up with someone with wrong reason, I was not been coordinated with aamirus, instead I was just stating out my reads to people nothing more of it. And actually trying to seem to be like town's savior by stating out obvious facts that were already had been in the setup.

More scum points!