Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
Assuming we don't, I can just kill one mafia while profiting from the vest I put up last night which last two days
Yea, might as well put all scenarios on table:

If we lynch mafia, 4 v 1 v1, fielz has vest and david and lenin heal each other, so basically it's GG, unless the SK and mafia somehow coordinated to roleblock and kill together... (and even then still town would still be in great shape)

If we lynch SK, 4 v 2, same scenario as above but they can at least coordinate the attack. Still 3 v 2 next day and all we'd have to do is pick 2 mafia out of 3 cit claims.

If we lynch town, 3 v 2 v 1, now all 3 evils are confirmed. Presumably maf use global; weapons RB and kill fielz but maybe some WIFOM is created there with who David/Lenin choose to protect. Let's just pretend mafia killed fielz. Then we got 2 v 2 v 1, but SK presumably helps lynch a mafia. Now it's 2 v 1 v1, but david and lenin can still chain each other so I don't see how evils can win. I guess 1 of them could sacrifice himself for the other and let himself get killed with David.