S-FM 248 The Smith's
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and don't try to twist his words into something it wasn't he never said i was for sure town, don't shed negativity on the fact that he saw something no one else did in my wording
    Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

so I know you've read a few games back, and now you pus distorteds heavily town agenda knowning that I agree with that and it's very logical my scum radar is going off of the charts right now
    -vote Fielzanks
    Literally what? Fiel was trying to scum hunt and you voted him for it?

damn i will say good fucking read lol (whether you're scum or town you will read me the same way)
    What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

I never said I wouldn't Lynch him (efe) just not d1 I feel you're pushing him has an easy lunch just because of the way he plays I'm not down with that
    I would be 100% fine with an Efe lynch today but not a HYBRID lynch.
    Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?
    Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.

Omg that's true. I don't like that very much. But from the other side, Blink is the ONLY one to jump on someone who's a big town read for most people.

Last two things seem to be tunnel vision.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.
    The argument isn't irrelevant though. As town, we need to try to push on everything that we might thing is a slip. This can be seen as twisting words, but it's necessary to get a reaction out of scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post

You seem to misunderstand i agreed with him for being exactly right about my wordings not that i agreed with him for calling me townish and yeah my opinion on efe changed because i have suspicions he could be rigger setting up a possible distorted kill and i scum read town idk if you even read my reads list or not but i tend to vote people i read as scum, scum wont "slip up" IMO. Then you state im doing something to gain towncred? Suckah, i dont do things for town "cred" i do them to find scum