S-FM 248 The Smith's
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    ^ That reaction is basically what Mafia expected town to make.
    ok mr. town, since you're so smart, you think distorted is the real weaponsmith and scv is fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok mr. town, since you're so smart, you think distorted is the real weaponsmith and scv is fake?
    we have a tracker claim who can literally verify this lol Second he claimed SCV immediately labeled him as scum without even thinking about it. Well why? there would be a higher chance of there being a tracker than a mafia "tracker", since we already have info a thief exists. SCV knew whatever info can be gathered in this will work against him. he pushed for a fast lynch and discredited anyone saying they can offer evidence.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we have a tracker claim who can literally verify this lol Second he claimed SCV immediately labeled him as scum without even thinking about it. Well why? there would be a higher chance of there being a tracker than a mafia "tracker", since we already have info a thief exists. SCV knew whatever info can be gathered in this will work against him. he pushed for a fast lynch and discredited anyone saying they can offer evidence.
    verify it tongiht that is.

4. ISO #4

I didn't ask you this question either wtf, let him answer.
    Also if efe and mag could come online and verify they have items that would be cherry.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

You'll see what I think about it. I think that Distorted is being used to get rid of him and winning the game thanks to day vest while thief steals guns.
    Guns pew pew first. Thief doesn't stop shootings.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

You'll see what I think about it. I think that Distorted is being used to get rid of him and winning the game thanks to day vest while thief steals guns.
    no day vests can be used right today. They get used at night - but since everyone got items last night no1 can use them until tonight. so no1 but the rigger is lynch proof today (since he has an auto). and magoroths gun cannot be taken if he uses it, because use of gun comes BEFORE thief.

8. ISO #8

no day vests can be used right today. They get used at night - but since everyone got items last night no1 can use them until tonight. so no1 but the rigger is lynch proof today (since he has an auto). and magoroths gun cannot be taken if he uses it, because use of gun comes BEFORE thief.
    Yeah, that's why I think Mafia plan was to get rid of you today while having a day vest for the next.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I want to say Yagami said a Thief had targeted him. So unless this is a great plan by Distorted, Yagami is Town/rigger with low chance, and Magoroth MUST use his gun tonight. @Magoroth we'd need you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

Ugh i know the lynch is between you and scv, but I also wish we could try to find and lynch the Rigger today because of this

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

the rigger is going to be mainly up to our TPR invests to find
    i mean he will have no alignment indications, nothing hinting towards him in chats... I mean he just exists lol so we will need some form of night/paper trail to follow for best results. first thing we need to do is lower maf numbers so town can keep holding voting power.