Can be please get threats such as

"Come tell me where you live..i will fucking slaughter you"
"I will fucking gut you"
"Come tell me where you live.. i will END you life tonite"

banned from sc2 mafia, in no game should threats like this even be acceptable. They have no humor in them and in no way can they be interpreted as "edgy" or funny. 2 of the 3 even ask for details from real life.

"Real Life threats are taken seriously, which is why you contact Blizzard, the people who run and own the game and servers of which the incident happens on, and the police if it is a really serious threat to ones personal safety.
It is too serious for some arcade mod developers to deal with.

It also has nothing to do with the rules that SC2Mafia have." (IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RULES THAT SC2MAFIA HAVE),

this is the mods stance ON REAL LIFE THREATS THREATENING LIFES.

I would like this changed and added to the rules that real life threats will not be acceptable on sc2 mafia, this also falls under the rule "no asking players to confirm out of game information such as battle net name (Additional Information)". Mods can we please get a rule in place that stops these THREATS to other players. I understand Blizz should take care of these types of threats but I don't think SC2 mafia wants the reputation of allowing these threats in game, lots of thing go in Mafia but these types of comments never should