Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
back
more busy than usual atm, quick post 'til I come back in ~4h fully available for interaction (ll try to f5 in the meantime)

About SCV, well we all paid for his overall playstyle, tbh it's kinda sad as Gyr was already lynchable eod instead of SCV imo (remember D1 is ALL about participation)
About Hybrid nk just, wow. He didn't deserved that. Hybrid was our beloved lynchbait. Fuck you scum for not targeting me really, I could just be carried and use the spare time TT

Mesk honestly her overreaction made her probable town-loving-tpr since day one, what citizen/scum would do this afterall? Couldn't be here for the very eod but glad she didnt get lynched and I believe her claim. If it's scum play well gg it's too well done for me to handle.
Gyr showed very little commitment, like in the game I did with him as scum, only redeeming thing I see is actually his vote on SCV. But it
connects just too well with what mesk said

It narrows the pool to MM or Nawa
will do a full reread when i'm more available in a few hours, but so far my guts were townlean for MM and very null for Nawa but he gained some townpoints hammering SCV. definitely need to reread closely thread

its a dumb thing to repeat but USE DAYTIME TO ITS MOST PLS, NO LYNCH TIL EOD, WE GOT A FAIR CHANCE TO WIN SHOULD GYR FLIP SCUM
You excluded Gyrlander from pool with no proper reason.
Yep, Piayer and Gyrlander, go.