Hello! So I just played a game and found some weird and amazing bugs.

1st: We PROBABLY started the game with 13 players, as Balthy left and John got kicked (I said probably because I didn't see the message of "John has left the game"). But we actually had 14 slots in the game: 12, brown, was John's slot that suicided. I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with the Ban List kick or something.

2nd: When you start the game, you can see 12's name just above 1's name. And the player "Purple" in 12's slot. ???

3st: When D2 starts, Purple dies to bodyguard and brown suicides. Both are shown up as 12 in the graveyard. But not just that, brown role appears to be non-existent.

4th: And probably the biggest one, player 3 doesn't appear in the name list. Meaning he can't be voted nor targeted. He's basically inmune. And he's in-game because he talked on D1 although I've just checked and it doesn't appear on log ??? (this probably means he's just not appearing on the name list, but maybe is on another Sc2Maf dimension.

And the last thing, a player was voting and unvoting someone but it wouldn't appear on chat. I don't know if it's related to the other bugs or, as someone said, it's a blackmailed player whose votes don't appear...

-Mafia- (770).SC2Replay