Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
Greetings, RLVG here, and I'm your Godfather.

I was kidnapped (jailed) by two at the same time!
One of them were Elephant, for the time being I'll keep the identity of the other Kidnapper secret.

I've established a communication circle between me and the two kidnappers, and they're aware of the identity of the Consigliere who I will for the moment being keep a secret.

Because Kidnapper is a really shitty role for thte Luciano to pick, I genuinely believe that the two of those that kidnapped me are Gambino. One was killed by the Luciano and the other was Cleaned, which suggests X role did the killing and the Janitor did the cleaning - meaning that the two kidnappers are more or less guaranteed Gambino, with exception of that one might be a mole. Hmm.

As for yesterday, I was pulling random stuff to appear scummy so that I could waste time of scum framing me and shit while the invest confirmed scum activity by checking me, and confirm myself with a reveal.

Of course, I was jailed so I couldn't reveal myself lol.

Also yesterday I wasn't around to hammer because I was busy helping my father.

Reads will not be shared just yet with the biasis of potentially revealing the identities of two certain players.
That is, one exception - my main scum read.

Cancer appears anti-town. Their readwalls doesn't really hint a town motivation, their lack of thoughts and lack of reactions is also a more tell on scummyness. I'll start off with an early push, and perhaps a potential lynch later depending on the direction.

-vote Cancer
What a clusterfuck.

Why did Elephant jail you? I thought they were jailing Whad?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM BUT NOW THAT'S SO UNLIKELY SDCSDWEFGRBGFDWERFR

You must be mole.

I'm comfortable with this Cancer train. I'll post thoughts when I get back from uni.