Welcome to the afterlife
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Welcome to the afterlife

We were sort of wondering why you wrote such a big last will. A lot more effort seemed to have gone into that than your daytime defense. I think you wouldn't have been lynched if you'd just posted that.

The problem seemed to be that people thought you weren't taking the game seriously and were scum that had given up.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cespenar View Post
    We were sort of wondering why you wrote such a big last will. A lot more effort seemed to have gone into that than your daytime defense. I think you wouldn't have been lynched if you'd just posted that.

The problem seemed to be that people thought you weren't taking the game seriously and were scum that had given up.
    Don't think so. They didn't even believe my role.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Well, at least she will be lynched eventually.

I am disappointed how I was lynched. Literally, no one took into consideration of my behavior at all.

It was frustrating.

----

EDIT: I dislike lying as town - I've seen some major town losses due to the fact.

Blegh, I hate getting killed in my first big FM. Is there an outside chance that I might be able to replace in later?

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

You will not be able to replace back in because of the feedback you got, sorry.

Were there any glaring mistakes that I made when I replaced in?
    Aside from not being very active at defending yourself early enough, not really. It was a bit of a too little, too late case.

You could also have taken Faldorn's example to pick Mazzy's clues apart. Because there was a pretty glaring mistake in there.

Have you ever heard of anything gRowing brightly? Didn't think so.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I can start new thread

@Mazzy

That day was exhausting. I had to set up my entire posts to remain anti-mazzy while still giving her the outlets she needed to stay alive, which I did so by engaging and destroying a few points against mazzy or players that were pro viconia. Then I had to setup up a reasonable place to suggest to keep the votes even, thankfully provided for me. Then, assuming all thta worked out great the votes would gradually turn against viconia with the continual implantation of the words Viconia + Scummy being thrown around and getting stuck in players heads. At the exact same time I had to maintain an anti-mazzy, but pro-unified town, stance that didn't have any obvious holes in it. The day worked out the way I wanted it to, just barely ending with a slight majority on Viconia and a properly timed switch vote onto her from Mazzy which lead to an influx of sheep following me without knowing they were following me in the first place.

What I mean here is that when I voted I had to time it when there was a slighlt majority of votes on Viconia vs Mazzy so that sheep see that majoirty and then do what comes naturally. I truely have to thank Khalid and Imnoum{whoever} for being my scapegoats and letting me work in the shadows more so than I'd have had to if they weren't there. This here is the reason I switched my vote to Viconia when she was only three votes ahead of Mazzy.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Curses. My Bhaalspawn ploy failed me.

I was FM Jan. Hoped faking Barbarian might keep everyone off me until the Sanctum opened, and then convince the Cult Leader to witch Branwen -who claimed Cleric- onto me to keep me safe.

Honestly I wasn't expecting a Doppleganger to attack me before the Sanctum opened.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by FM Safana View Post
    Curses. My Bhaalspawn ploy failed me.

I was FM Jan. Hoped faking Barbarian might keep everyone off me until the Sanctum opened, and then convince the Cult Leader to witch Branwen -who claimed Cleric- onto me to keep me safe.

Honestly I wasn't expecting a Doppleganger to attack me before the Sanctum opened.
    Fuck, I thought you were the prophet.

50. ISO #50