Players choice award: Voting starts now!
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who gets the Players choice award?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agahnim

0 0%
  • Animal

0 0%
  • Anubis

1 6.25%
  • Bridge Keeper

0 0%
  • Captain Obvious

0 0%
  • Ceasar

0 0%
  • Col Jack ONeill

0 0%
  • Cookie Monster

0 0%
  • Frankenstein

0 0%
  • Gandalf

2 12.50%
  • Gimli

0 0%
  • Hamburglar

0 0%
  • Hungry

0 0%
  • Indiana Jones

0 0%
  • Inspector Cluseau

0 0%
  • Jack Sparrow

1 6.25%
  • King Arthur

2 12.50%
  • King Tut

0 0%
  • Locutus

0 0%
  • Master Chef

0 0%
  • Michigan J Frog

6 37.50%
  • Mr Bunny

1 6.25%
  • Pinkie Pie

0 0%
  • Rubber Ducky

0 0%
  • Sherlock

0 0%
  • SpongeBob

0 0%
  • The Joker

0 0%
  • The Terminator

0 0%
  • Watson

0 0%
  • Wile E Coyote

1 6.25%
  • Wolverine

0 0%
  • Yoda

0 0%
  • Yosemite Sam

0 0%
  • FM Game Master

2 12.50%
  • Unknown Framer

0 0%
  • Unknown SK

0 0%
  • Unknown Witch

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Players choice award: Voting starts now!

I dunno. The last days are critical for that decision. If Agahnim turns out to be witch and gets away with it a few days longer, I think he probably deserves MVP. Same thing if the framer is a reasonably active person (though I doubt that, because you said their night chat was dead)

I wouldn't give MVP to some lurking PR or scum just because they had good night actions though.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Maybe I stopped a lynch on the witch from happening because I didn't trust Frog, resulting in vigi mindcontrol and the death of the sheriff. I'm not sure enough people would've voted Agahnim, but still it might've been better. To be honest, the last active townsmembers to die tend to overshadow the rest. Frog could still do a lot of good if the scum give him the chance.

7. ISO #7

Gandalf died too early.
    Jack Sparrows failed to gain enough trust to rally town.
    My vote is on King Arthur for leading the lynch on Godfather.
    Current surviving towns have logic full of holes. Not MVP material unless they improve.

I don't know what the SK is trying to do, the night choices seemed good but day chat is classic scum.
    Witch is playing well, MVP if manage to survive a few more days.
    Locutus and Pinkie Pie sucks. They should swap roles.
    One remaining mafia trying hard to act town, the remaining one still lurks. Lets see their performance.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FM Pinkie Pie View Post
    Gandalf died too early.
    Current surviving towns have logic full of holes. Not MVP material unless they improve.

I don't know what the SK is trying to do, the night choices seemed good but day chat is classic scum.
    One remaining mafia trying hard to act town, the remaining one still lurks. Lets see their performance.
    Is it Anubis and King Tut then? Just a guess..

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FM Pinkie Pie View Post
    Gandalf died too early.

=agahnim

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I go for Vornskr. He played pretty well the citizen just took too long for his notes claim. He dominated day 1 and day 2. He constructed a fake doc claim day 1 to fall back on it later on. That was pretty good. Despite the fact that he really looked pro town he got lynched thanks to a lucky frame and a lot of people who just wanted to see something happen because they rolled cits and had no night actions.

Leading town after a lot of the trolls got modkilled isn't nearly as hard as to get the game into the right directions. Also your roleplay was really annoying to read. I skipped probably 70% of all your posts just because of that.

That's why my choice goes to FM Gandalf because his play was the only one which was really fresh and interesting to see.

12. ISO #12

It's also not hard to dominate a day when you're on the chopping block

But yeah, he played well as long as it lasted. His only mistake was that his doctor claim just wasn't plausible, and it got people to hammer him who otherwise wouldn't have done so. You can't say that part was "pretty good," because you're one of the people who nailed his coffin for it. Not voting for him was probably one of the most clever things Agahnim did this game, he just shouldn't have bragged about it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

The claim was implausible because nobody on these forums expects a doctor to catch as much attention as you did on day 1. Doctors are generally a bit scummy and lurky (but not TOO lurky) and keep their observations to themselves. Captain Obvious is a stereotypical doctor.

I guess it depends on in whose hands the role is, but a doctor that's actively sharing thoughts right from the beginning is very rare on SC2 mafia. That said, it could be a good way to hide in plain sight, but it's a more risky playstyle in an environment where most citizens just don't bother. You taking the spotlights means there isn't a lot of cover. You were stereotypical tryhard citizen to me, of which there's always a few around in every FM because some people realise that mafia is a talking game and it's necessary.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gandalf View Post
    You know, I honestly still don't know why my doctor claim was implausible. I feel like people just decided to say that & have stuck to it, because it's exactly how I would claim as doctor. (And I'd know, having played doc once & blacksmith once.)
    They skill level too low. Pretty obvious from day chat.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by FM King Arthur View Post
    The claim was implausible because nobody on these forums expects a doctor to catch as much attention as you did on day 1. Doctors are generally a bit scummy and lurky (but not TOO lurky) and keep their observations to themselves. Captain Obvious is a stereotypical doctor.

I guess it depends on in whose hands the role is, but a doctor that's actively sharing thoughts right from the beginning is very rare on SC2 mafia. That said, it could be a good way to hide in plain sight, but it's a more risky playstyle in an environment where most citizens just don't bother. You taking the spotlights means there isn't a lot of cover. You were stereotypical tryhard citizen to me, of which there's always a few around in every FM because some people realise that mafia is a talking game and it's necessary.
    All talkers are ded. Mission failed for town.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by FM King Arthur View Post
    The scum would've lost for sure without Brendan.
    although his night actions were random, he did try to jail pinkie pie since day 1
    his next action was to jail frog

I wasn't going to let someone who didn't read anything and completely random kill off the scum by fluke.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master
    I'll be giving both the "Town MVP" and the "Scum MVP" awards out, this is just for the Players Award. I wont tell you who I have picked since you may pick the same person (who would then get both awards)
    May I ask why you are giving two MVP awards this game?

Personally I feel that only Frog is deserving of MVP

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hamburglar View Post
    Wile E, although he didn't do much for the scumhunt, he was mostly present and acted as a citizen should. Examplatory behavior right there.
    Oh please. I played like shit and was barely there at all due to the holidays and unexpected stuff.

There's far more deserving other players out there.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Nope. And I won't be voting since this is players choice awards... not GM choice awards.
    I bet they voters are town trying to suck up to get you to modkill Frog. :P

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jack Sparrow View Post
    I go for Vornskr. He played pretty well the citizen just took too long for his notes claim. He dominated day 1 and day 2. He constructed a fake doc claim day 1 to fall back on it later on. That was pretty good. Despite the fact that he really looked pro town he got lynched thanks to a lucky frame and a lot of people who just wanted to see something happen because they rolled cits and had no night actions.

Leading town after a lot of the trolls got modkilled isn't nearly as hard as to get the game into the right directions. Also your roleplay was really annoying to read. I skipped probably 70% of all your posts just because of that.

That's why my choice goes to FM Gandalf because his play was the only one which was really fresh and interesting to see.
    Just noticed this. Thought I'd point out that there was no luck whatsoever involved in my framing of Gandalf.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jack Sparrow View Post
    Lolwut? If frog manages to win this she iwll surely get scum MVP over Wolverine :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master
    Wolverine was Scum MVP! Err... Framer.
    Clementine has played an amazing game, so I would be very surprised if she didn't win a major award. However, I highly doubt the GM will say that Wolverine won Scum MVP, then change his mind and give it to Frog instead. Hense, me asking if there will be an overall MVP.

50. ISO #50