Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Omg.

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Omg.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    There's a banner for latest mfm sign ups!!
    What do you mean?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I don't see any banner at all, oh well.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I don't see any banner at all, oh well.
    Ok now I'm depressed. I saw a banner on my phone that had recent events on it and it scrolled accross the banner -.- it had the Halo S:FM and then Hosted by: AppleyNO and everything. Mods be doing upgrades!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

8. ISO #8

Ok now I'm depressed. I saw a banner on my phone that had recent events on it and it scrolled accross the banner -.- it had the Halo S:FM and then Hosted by: AppleyNO and everything. Mods be doing upgrades!!!!!!
    Sounds cool, should make it easier to keep track of games and sign ups!

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    What we need is a Sc2 Mafia app.
    omg yes

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Wait are you serious? What the hell? This is something I tried to add weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason so I gave up. This gives me new hope.
    Yes im srs. that's why it's in srs discussion. IT WAS SO COOL!! Apparently I got excited for nothing since it doesn't work....MAKE IT WORK OOPS!!!!

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

What the hell would such an app even do?
    Give us updates on notifications and provide easy communication to forums on a mobile device. It will also have a section for pms and visitor messages. the major forum topics will also be different sections.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

An app would just make this forum more friendly for mobile phone users.

Easier to navigate directory(Did i use this word right?? if not i mean the main screen seen when logging in), notification pop ups, and less magnify screen problems (I keep making typo's because my screen decides it doesnt like where it's at and moves in a random direction -.-)

things like this!

33. ISO #33

Wait are you serious? What the hell? This is something I tried to add weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason so I gave up. This gives me new hope.
    A failed experiment that was left for dead, but somehow it survived and is now starting to mutate

34. ISO #34

Wow I just received an infraction from Akira for posting this is serious discussion....he calls this shi* -.-

Spoiler : Infraction :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasogare_Akira
    Dear Blazer,

You have received an infraction at SC2 Mafia.

Reason: Signature Rule Violation
    -------
    Don't post shit like this in serious discussion. (I added the color)
    -------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=158813
    There's a banner for latest mfm sign ups!!
    All the best,
    SC2 Mafia

Oops did you figure out what was going on? I really wanna see this implemented

35. ISO #35

Wow I just received an infraction from Akira for posting this is serious discussion....he calls this shi* -.-

Oops did you figure out what was going on? I really wanna see this implemented
    Don't worry, infractions don't bite. Just feed it and pet and it will soon go away.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Nope. I'm fighting this.
    Oh it got moved to general discussion. Then by all means fight it! You go girl!

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Yeah I'm trying.

Did it only work on certain pages, by any chance?
    I think it worked wherever I went. (I mostly went between the "Settings" page and just Threads.) It just took some time to finally load it. However, I can't see it anymore. I do not know if my phone is acting up or if it is something else.

This was the first time I saw it and I've been on my phone while on this site quite a bit in the past.
    Just trying to give you more information to see if you can figure out what's going on.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
    Yep

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

I have one thing.
    If you got to like the Mafia Discussion section, and it shows you all the thread. Clicking on the thread takes you to the first unread post. The S-fm/M-fm threads don't do that. There is no way to be able to get to the first unread post, just first post of the thread (OP) and the last post; and when you are gone for like 8+ hours and there are 40+ new posts since you last read, something like that would be extremely convenient.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I have one thing.
    If you got to like the Mafia Discussion section, and it shows you all the thread. Clicking on the thread takes you to the first unread post. The S-fm/M-fm threads don't do that. There is no way to be able to get to the first unread post, just first post of the thread (OP) and the last post; and when you are gone for like 8+ hours and there are 40+ new posts since you last read, something like that would be extremely convenient.
    I have a button that takes me to the first unread post in a thread. It's at the top left of "thread tools"

50. ISO #50

Creed what are you talking about? You can click the blue icon to go to first unread post.

Having signups is handy. Maybe as perk you could add ongoing games into the cycle as well? It's still news and can let members know if there is game they might want to spectate.