SFM XIV: Stop the Bomb! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: SFM Stop the Bomb!

LOL I am jailor. Caught you Duzero.

Want to retract your claim?

Also CmG brings up a good point about gunsmith WIFOM in last will regarding alignment. Also, I received armor last night so the armor smith is someone who feels bad for poor lil me dying so much.

gg Duzy changin story so many times got you in a bind.

-vote Duzero
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Terrorist Leader - Creedkingsx
    Bodyguard - Brendan
    Vigilante - CmG
    Jailer - Duzero
    Doctor - Bahkeih (with gun)
    Citizen - Glip
    Citizen - GrimRailer
    Citizen - SirSexyalot
    Gun Merchant - Phy(confirmed
    Armour Merchant - Clementine
    Information Merchant - StrayKiwi(Confirmed, or helping maf)

revised list until claims
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

4. ISO #104

let the jailor claimers alone. Use your execute on the counter claimer. We will lynch somebody else

-unvote Clementine
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    LOL I am jailor. Caught you Duzero.

Want to retract your claim?

Also CmG brings up a good point about gunsmith WIFOM in last will regarding alignment. Also, I received armor last night so the armor smith is someone who feels bad for poor lil me dying so much.

gg Duzy changin story so many times got you in a bind.

-vote Duzero
    Let's see who gets executed in jail tonight, shall we?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

7. ISO #107

Terrorist Leader - Duzero
    Bodyguard - Brendan
    Vigilante - CmG
    Jailer - Clementine
    Doctor - Bahkeih (with gun)
    Citizen - Glip
    Citizen - GrimRailer
    Citizen - SirSexyalot
    Gun Merchant - Phy(confirmed
    Armour Merchant - Creedkingsx
    Information Merchant - StrayKiwi(Confirmed, or helping maf)

gg no re

sry posted before your claimed clem :P
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

I suggest healing me instead of one of those 2. If the real jailor gets one scum out and dies. Mission accomplished!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

btw jailor... dont believe him if he says he's doc... doc would've claimed in a game like this... not be shrouded in WIFOM....

so thats one terrorist down... all we need is Brendan and Creed to claim now

if the terrorist leader is takin do we have to kill the BG and the merchant that is aligned with him?

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by straykiwi View Post
    I GOT IT!

The counter claimer wants to be jailed so that they can reveal important information to the jailor
    Maf won't target either jailor because 1 will be immune

There is no information who you could possibly share with anybody in this setup. It's just one Mafia aligned Armorsmith who catches a bullet because he still wins if he is dead with the mafia and he will get his armor out as well.

wp clem. :-P

Bg and gf left.

CLAIM CLAIM!

15. ISO #115

Last Will: I was the Gun Merchant that wins with Town (not anymore I guess)! I gave a gun to Bahkieh as Town needs as much kills as possible to find and kill the Terrorist Leader.
    I recommend a mass role claim. I expect 5 Citizen claims. Lynch one of them and coordinate Bahkieh's gun with the Vigilante shot and the Jailor execution and Town should have the game in the bag.
    Quick question: Do aligned-neutrals know who is part of their alignment?
    "There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface." -D. Morgan

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    I suggest healing me instead of one of those 2. If the real jailor gets one scum out and dies. Mission accomplished!
    Yes doctor should heal vigilante, if no one counterclaims CmG then heal his butt tonight so he can use both his shots on scummy people.

@Bahkieh you should shoot either Brendan or Creedkingsx since they haven't claimed yet.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Yes doctor should heal vigilante, if no one counterclaims CmG then heal his butt tonight so he can use both his shots on scummy people.

@Bahkieh you should shoot either Brendan or Creedkingsx since they haven't claimed yet.
    He can't heal AND shoot in one night can he?
    "There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface." -D. Morgan

18. ISO #118

Wow, the plays that happen in Forum Mafia are so much more interesting that what happens in SC2 Mafia.

Seeing as how CmG waited for an answer to whether or not neutrals will win with their assigned team after dying before counterclaiming Duzero, I think he could be a mafia-aligned Armorsmith that wanted to counterclaim the vigi in order to take a bullet for his team.

Not sure what's going on with the two jailor claims.

Someone get those last two afk'ers in here so we can hear what they have to say. If no one counter-claims CmG, then he's fine.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

I'll sell information about glip
    GG
    You could be trolling us for all we know. But the fact that only 3 cit's claimed so far tells me you are probably not

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

I'll sell information about glip
    GG
    Sell it to me or someone you trust so that the information doesn't go to the wrong hands! I wouldn't use it on glip n2 though.

Can Anyone see this?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Grimrailer, if anyone except the confirmed citizen had said that it would have been mucho suspiciouso!

Also straykiwi, WHY Are you still awake!?!? It's like... super early in NZ right now LOL.
    Must be a hacker that took over your account! If there were disguisers in this game, I would suspect Phyr disguised as you, b/c time zones!! :P
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Well it seems you have a new customer. Feed me info tonight about any conflicting claimer and I will present them tomorrow when my role as jailor is confirmed (when clem has been tortured to death by listening to justin bieber 24 hours in a cell).

28. ISO #128

Feel free to sell anyone info about me. It will be just what you expect.
    No need to investigate dead people.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Well it seems you have a new customer. Feed me info tonight about any conflicting claimer and I will present them tomorrow when my role as jailor is confirmed (when clem has been tortured to death by listening to justin bieber 24 hours in a cell).
    Wow bro... that's brutal... you should work at Guantanimo

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

you have the ability to be as trolly as you want cause it really doesn't matter if your shot xD

35. ISO #135

callin it now
    The counter claimer wants to be jailed so that they can reveal important information to the jailor
    Maf won't target either jailor because 1 will be immune
    my guess is that the counter claimer is armour merchant who is actually aligned with town.

IF phyr LIED about being aligned with town, it woul dhelp him a heck of a lot to try to get the armour merchant lynched by saying he WAS aligned with town

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

<.<

Carly Rae Jepsens hot...

>.>

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Grimrailer View Post
    Duzero so aggressive.
    And I feel I will Die tonight since I have no special abilities.

Can Anyone see this?
    You're lucky you got cleared before I got my sights on you. You're still not 100% cit though, so I'm watching you!

That comment about you feeling you gonna die is really scummy. Would have been instaexecute in jail if clem hadn't said "hi kill me plox".

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

guys stop trolling. Ignore Duzero and Clementine already. One of them is confirmed scum and they can handle it themselves.

Information broker give your information to Grimrailer Don't get info of either Duzero nor Clementine.

Now vote a citizen out. Let me check who in a sec.

43. ISO #143

Too bad I like JBiebz!!
    I watched a tv special of his new song a few weeks ago it was BOMB!

We can also listen to Carly Rae Jepsen when you're sitting in MY jail cell
    Oh yeah? I like that song. Seems like all we got is good music. What to do...

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

-vote brendan

Don't be stupid straykiwi. I will take you down tonight if you side with mafia.

46. ISO #146

I can't sell to grimrailer because maf gonna keeeeel him since he's confirmed town.
    If we tell doc to go on him then maf kill PR

one pr will already die due to bodyguard

i side wif maf gg
    But if you side with mafia you could easily get lynched today... lol

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Why Brendan you may ask?

1. He sucks

2. He sucks more then Duzero

3. He dislikes phyr because he was so mean to him in the vigilante game.

= Bg or Gf

49. ISO #149

Also don't hammer him too early. We want to read a response from Creedkingsx today as well. Before the day ends.

50. ISO #150