New Role: BILLIONAIRE
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

New Role: BILLIONAIRE

So I have a few ideas for this one. The role is the same, but it could really be town, mafia, neutral, or all of them (one at a time).

the basic idea is for it to be a town role.

Billionaire
    [Pow/Adv]

Starts with 10 billion dollars.

If doesn't use any money at night, gains 50% more money than he currently has.

Otherwise, can spend money on either Security or Financial Backing.

Security costs 7.5 billion dollars and Financial Backing costs 5 billion dollars.

Security gives you immunity to death at night and tells you who visited you.

Financial Backing gives you the power to control 1 persons vote during the day.

Invest Message: Cit or Leader among men

I think it would be good if it is cit/something sin or leader among men whichever gf is. I feel like both of those catagories often have none of the other roles and make it really hard for the gf to lie.
    Last edited by MissingNo; May 31st, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: New Role: BILLIONAIRE

Quote Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
    This role has no real direct impact in the game at all, nor does it benefit the town members either. It's a Town Witch, or town Survivor + self lookout.
    How does it not help town? It will help them immensely near the end.

If there is 4 people remaining, 2 town 2 mafia, the billionaire can make a mafia vote for the other mafia. If he saved up his money he can also both survive as well as determine who the mafia are pretty well.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
    This role has no real direct impact in the game at all, nor does it benefit the town members either. It's a Town Witch, or town Survivor + self lookout.
    Witch can't control votes... -.-

I like this role, though.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Burnteskimo IIl. View Post
    This role blows. A billionare wouldnt live in some shitty town. Also he'd have a team of lawyers at the trial instead of himself.
    Pretty silly reason to hate. Also, I don't think a godfather-esque mafia would form in a town that didn't have anything worth stealing.

11. ISO #11
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Burnteskimo IIl. View Post
    However, I like the idea of having another role that can be invested as cit or sini
    Although this may be a little farfetched.... but people could start... putting in a few cits per game

12. ISO #12
    Archangel

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Although this may be a little farfetched.... but people could start... putting in a few cits per game

just rig random towns to get citizen half the time, then people wont ragequit

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

So much trolling. So much trolling will happen if you let someone control a vote.

Also, I still don't understand how this helps town.
    Most games don't end up reaching the point where his vote control would be useful anyway.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I was honestly hoping that you could use your options more than once a night so that eventually you can just control everyone at once.

RUN DA TOWN FUCK DA MAYOR
    FMXI: Citizen (Zilean). FMXII Attempt 1: Coroner. FMXII Attempt 2:Consigliere. FMXII Attempt 3 (the one that actually finished): ​Ghost (Jon)
    FMXIII: ​Observer
    https://improbable.com/airchives/pape...i3/kansas.html

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by MagmaRam View Post
    I was honestly hoping that you could use your options more than once a night so that eventually you can just control everyone at once.

RUN DA TOWN FUCK DA MAYOR
    I mean, if people think that is ok and like it better then there is no reason the idea can't be tweaked to allow it.

23. ISO #23

Save money for 3 nights. If still alive, control 6 people the following night. Who needs witch ?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...