S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity hosted by Phyr - game thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity hosted by Phyr - game thread

SUP BRATHERS I'm going for 2 hours then I will be back.
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN View Post
    SUP BRATHERS I'm going for 2 hours then I will be back.
    Care to perhaps send in your action?
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

3. ISO #53

Night 1 aftermath - Day 1

Rihfok died. He was a Cop.
    He didn't leave a last will.

Graveyard:
    Rihfok (Cop) - died Night 1

Remaining players:
    Duzero
    SirBlayzalot
    GriM-DeMoN
    kiranearitachi

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/24 hours are up.

Three votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.
    Last edited by Phyr; May 8th, 2012 at 01:27 AM.

4. ISO #54

I gotta go out ill be out for 2 hours then I'm going to have a peaceful sleep.
    Then I got to go to school so I'm going to send my actions in to night 2-4
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.

5. ISO #55

I don't know if anyone else but Rihfok followed the plan, but I checked Grim last night.

Sending in new action now.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Day 3 is when the magic happens
    -skip
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Announcement

As it was brought to my attention, that some of you play in FMXII and the host of said game would like you to devote your attention to his game, a compromise was made.
    When the last skip day vote goes in I will close the thread. You may still send in your night action (I'm only missing one - and that player doesn't play in FMXII).
    I will reopen the thread and start day 2 about 5 hours after the next night of FMXII begins. The day will end when FMXII's night ends.

12. ISO #62

So even this mini-game is affected by drama bullshit... It was fine when they were just flaming eachother, but now they gonna start interrupting other games as well. I'm getting sick of this.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

It's not the length of the delay, just the principle of it. Like they think it will change how active we are in the other game.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Night 2 aftermath - Day 2

kiranearitachi died. He was a Cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiranearitachi's Last Will
    Duzero is suspicious
    Graveyard:
    Rihfok (Cop) - died Night 1
    kiranearitachi (Cop) - died Night 2

Remaining players:
    Duzero
    SirBlayzalot
    GriM-DeMoN

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/FMXII night ends.

Two votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.
    Last edited by Phyr; May 9th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Rihfok and duzero both suspicious i got to go to school keep day open plz

20. ISO #70

Grim is suspicious to me and Sirblays is not susp.
    I believe your results Sirblays because that means you are the insane cop and I am the real cop.

Kira was the paranoid cop, Rihfok must have been the naive cop and GriM is mafia.

-vote GriM-DeMoN

21. ISO #71

You seem to be voting fast.
    SirBlay is real Cop.
    Duzero I belive your Mafia but we will talk later I'm busy
    I believe I'm Paranoid cop.

22. ISO #72

You seem to be voting fast.
    SirBlay is real Cop.
    Duzero I belive your Mafia but we will talk later I'm busy
    I believe I'm Paranoid cop.
    I chose to believe Sirblays results over yours, because they are the only ones that make sense.

If you were really paranoid cop then I would have to be insane cop and then both Kira's and Sirblays's results are impossible, and Kira is a confirmed cop so he wouldn't lie in his last will.

23. ISO #73

ya grim that doesnt make sense... if you were paranoid and you saw him as suspicious and kira seen him as suspicious then one of you would be paranoid and one would be real cop... but then I would have to see him as not suspicious cause I would be insane cop.... sorry grim, your best bet woulda been saying that duzero was ns and someone else was s ...

-Vote Grim-Demon

how do I make my vote flashy btw :P

24. ISO #74

Glad to see you followed logic SirBlayz, there is a toolbar above the text where you can change font/size/color etc.

25. ISO #75

The game has come to a close. GriM-DeMoN was lynched. He was a Cop.

Congratulations to Duzero.

Here all roles and night actions.

Player Role Night 1 Action Result Night 2 Action Result
    SirBlayzalot Cop check GriM-DeMoN ns check Duzero s
    Rihfok Naïve Cop check Duzero dead n/a n/a
    kiranearitachi Paranoid Cop check Duzero s check SirBlayzalot dead
    GriM-DeMoN Insane Cop check Rihfok s check Duzero ns
    Duzero Mafioso kill Rihfok kill kiranearitachi

26. ISO #76

Muahahahaha

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I don't think this short game benefits from faking results as a cop. It only makes the other ones suspect you more.

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    wow wtf really?.... it was totally logical for my to vote grim with that information... am I wrong?
    No you voted correctly with the information you had, but Grim didn't post his real results lol.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

I actualy posted my real results. Fuck ur game mate u made a mistakw just checked inbox

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Am I really discussing this?

PM sent to GriM-DeMoN and kiranearitachi (BCC)
    08-05-2012
    10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyr
    Night 1 Result

Your target seems suspicious
    PM sent to GriM-DeMoN:
    09-05-2012
    07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyr
    Night 2 Result

Your target seems not suspicious
    EDIT: I just see GriM-DeMoN spreading more bs. Can an Admin/Mod access the PMs of other players? Sorry GriM-DeMoN, but that was the last time you played in a game I host. (I quintuple checked it by now)
    Last edited by Phyr; May 11th, 2012 at 03:59 AM.

37. ISO #87

Next game /Sign

Edit: Just seen that please give me another chance. Also that is against privavacy issues for a mod to check messages.
    Sorry I get mad sometimes Would you please give me another chance What do you want me to do to make it up to you.
    Last edited by GriM-DeMoN; May 16th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

38. ISO #88

Next game /Sign

Edit: Just seen that please give me another chance. Also that is against privavacy issues for a mod to check messages.
    Sorry I get mad sometimes Would you please give me another chance What do you want me to do to make it up to you.
    Well, I guess it should work if the person gives permission to the mods to check the PMs (and I'd do that). Raging is one thing, spreading lies and discrediting people is another. For now I won't accept your sign-up.
    You can redeem yourself by showing more activity in the games you play. You barely participated in MFMVII and Fragos' 5-side game. When I see (through actions) that you are willing to give the games you sign up more thought, I will consider letting you play again.

39. ISO #89

Game 3

Roles:
    Cop
    Naïve Cop
    Paranoid Cop
    Insane Cop

Mafioso

Players:
    MANgerine
    straykiwi
    Ubernox
    Nick
    Kromos

PMs with roles have been sent.

Discussion will end, when everybody sent in their night action for night 1. All night actions have been sent in.
    Last edited by Phyr; May 22nd, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

-check Nick
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

MANgerine or Ubernox are mafia because they said they were going to check someone but didn't pm Phyr
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

46. ISO #96

Night 1 aftermath - Day 1

straykiwi died. He was a Cop.
    He didn't leave a last will.

Graveyard:
    straykiwi (Cop) - died Night 1

Remaining players:
    MANgerine
    Ubernox
    Nick
    Kromos

PMs have been sent. Day will last until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/24 hours are up.

Three votes are needed to lynch/skip day. Any format is accepted - bright and flashy is preferred.

You may send in your night action for the following night during the day.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

-skip day

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100