Can't play ...
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Can't play ...

1. ISO #1

Can't play ...

Hey bros I have a little problem I can't play this game this night cause some many players ruin this I was 2 time with them and one take 2 time the same name Kanye west

My problem is I'm sheriff I check him he is maf so I tell to town for try to take the lead but I get lynched cause all town follow them so what can I do ? (they are on skype )

And for lynch someone they say : He is nigget get him ....

Something like that

ID and name serveur eu

Stylin 2-S2-1-2428283
    BigMike 2-S2-1-1281992

Thanks for help me
    Last edited by Tensa; April 28th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Can't play ...

There are a lot of things to take in consideration here:
    - When did you try to lynch him ? Was it day 1 ? People are often weary of Sheriffs popping up with a Maf on Day 1 (and for good reason)

- Quite often, townies are gullible, plain dumb, or just not paying attention, they will not notice what you're saying, just because you KNOW X is a bad guy and you're 100% sure, it doesn't mean it's just as obvious to everyone else. Sometimes, a townie might even unknowingly defend a bad guy, this doesn't confirm them as a Skyper, they could've just been tricked.

- Also, he can't possibly be on Skype with EVERYONE, if you tried to get him lynched and the town lynched you, then you were not convincing enough or seemed suspicious for some reason, try to remember how you behaved and communicate differently next time.

- Finally, you shouldn't accuse anyone without a replay, if you want to report someone, grab the replay from your auto-saved replays, upload it, and file a report in the Reports sub-forum here, if the cheating is confirmed, they will get punishment.

3. ISO #3