Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: Petition to skip Claw's hosting and ban him from fm

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    None of you should be mods because A: Waaagh shouldn't be given mod, and B: The rest of you aren't fit to be mods.

Neither am I.
    So what is your stance exactly?

You A) Don't want the current moderator team to be in power
    B) You don't want people who are respected in the community to be moderator

But you're angry that A is being pushed, and that's why you're so big on this new forum right? So what the hell kind of sense does that make?

It's like you guys took my argument for reform and completely corrupted it as your mantra, completely missing the entire point.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Who is bruce darnell?

Zane: a banana
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Might as well just throw in the towel bro, there is barely any support against the current regime in the public or private limelight.
    [4/15/2012 12:48:35 PM] Claw: You're crazy
    [4/15/2012 12:48:47 PM] Claw: I'm not gonna just sit around and let bullshit happen
    [4/15/2012 12:49:56 PM] JackofSpades: Your words spoke to me, honestly, but your reputation is the only thing that will suffer.
    [4/15/2012 12:50:09 PM] Claw: I don't have a reputation
    [4/15/2012 12:50:21 PM] JackofSpades: No reputation is better than my reputation.
    [4/15/2012 12:50:56 PM] JackofSpades: All I can do it continously point out the multitude of inconsistencies and lies offered by a select people constantly, and appeal to DR in private.
    [4/15/2012 12:52:23 PM] JackofSpades: There are people who disagree with the way things are going but none of them are willing to do anything about it. Just letting you know what you're getting into.
    [4/15/2012 12:52:36 PM] Claw: I know
    [4/15/2012 12:52:43 PM] Claw: I'm not really getting into anything
    [4/15/2012 12:52:57 PM] Claw: I'm just stating my opinion on the matter which I've done before
    [4/15/2012 12:53:06 PM] Claw: It'll get ignored again, but at least I tried.
    [4/15/2012 12:54:03 PM] JackofSpades: It's a shame, your very eloquent and thought out post got responded with a logical loop of "how do we get respect from people who dont give us respect"
    [4/15/2012 12:54:30 PM] JackofSpades: The simple answer is "you earn it", like Elixir and to a lesser degree, False has.

In Jack's eyes False had respect. Jack was one of the people who didn't like Akira either so his comments about this coup that False and Muso supposedly had been planning were stupid. He disliked the way the forum was going as well and while he didn't voice his opinion about it he definitely felt the same. False and Muso were classy enough to make a new forum instead of dealing with this bullshit. However, it seems very similar to the situation between me and the FM game master. They made comments, realized nothing was going to happen, and dropped the subject. I did roughly the same thing in the day chat, however in both situations people try and say that we were doing things that were had no basis. They accused us of causing drama and trying to do everything with malicious intent. None of that was true. They disliked the way the Akira situation was being handled and I disliked the way that the modkills weren't being handled. I was wrongfully kicked out of the game as was False and I defended the integrity of the game by standing up for it. I basically said fuck you Cap and Jack for not letting me use my last night to WIFOM protect my allies.

No, you were committed to making an example out of the rules I put in place intending to better the game and tear it away from the skype bullshit. This is readily apparent in day 2, where you derailed the thread to push for your enemies modkilling when they tredged the line of the rules we had set up.
    You and Cap knew exactly why I did what I did and I used the metagame rules as an exit strategy after Lysergic was stupid enough to break the rules. Cap's message to me proves this.

[4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: I wonder if you can convince people that it had nothing to do with the game.
    [4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: ;)
    [4/25/2012 4:40:57 PM] Capitalier: Didn't work on me.

Yeah, we would have totally revealed your role and destroy our own game. Rationality prevails. The jailing issue was never updated in the role card and I'm sorry for that, but not being able to jail on a lynch day has not been meta since like FM2. It's so UP. So no, we did not single you out. We had already decided that jailor execute would still be forced despite a day lynch occurring under this circumstance, long before the jailor pm was sent to us.
    I didn't say you actually did that, I said I felt like you did with the random pressure from multiple people. One of the people being Cap's swedish love lady.

What you did was not an acceptable strategy in even the slightest sense. We modkilled you for it, and it was pretty much a non-issue because you were dead already. You chose to press the issue despite us making it clear it wouldn't be tolerated. That is on you, not us.
    Exactly that. I was dead already. You can't enforce WIFOM on your own dime. If this is a rule in SC2Mafia then it needs to be looked at carefully. I've played SC2Mafia before I outed mafia teammates who have gone on to win the game. Never before has someone done this in FM so I figured with death looming I had no choice other than to try it out. Kicking me without talking to me about it was wrong and stupid of both of you.

Yet you made no attempt to communicate with us about the issue in day chat nor being removed for using your "strategy". If you recall, Crimson broached you about being removed before he gamethrew. You didn't even offer us that courtesy.
    [4/25/2012 10:00:52 PM] Capitalier: He wasn't reading the thread, lol.
    [4/25/2012 10:01:03 PM] Claw: I know
    [4/25/2012 10:01:14 PM] Claw: It doesn't mean it's any less funny that you killed me
    [4/25/2012 10:01:21 PM] Claw: It's called WIFOM
    [4/25/2012 10:01:34 PM] Claw: And killing me proves that you have no integrity of the game.
    [4/25/2012 10:01:53 PM] Claw: People do that all the time in SC2Mafia and nothing happens because it isn't against the rules.
    [4/25/2012 10:02:02 PM] Claw: I'm just a "trouble maker"

I let you know that I was upset about it. I assumed that it was Cap doing everything because he was the only one talking to me.

No. This could have been prevented if you had decided to accept a completely valid modkilling for an offense that is punishable by kick-vote list in-game.
    Even if it is punishable in SC2mafia (Which is shouldn't be unless the person is obviously being malicious or not in a situation like mine I.E. giving a list of the mafia teammates in a last will should not be bannable or even punishiable) the rules of SC2Mafia have never been applied to Forum Mafia so strictly. I did the only thing I could do to increase my chance at making a power play before I died.

You intentionally ended my game because you weren't enjoying it. See this statement here:
    I was enjoying it. I had plans for many things that were ruined by the jailor. I had to seem upset in my reveal of them to make them think it was real. The more real it seemed the less real it became. They'd be able to fake town roles and survive for a long time. If it didn't work, it didn't really matter. It wasn't your call to say that it wouldn't work. We'll never know now if it did or didn't work because of you kicking me. At least if it didn't work I would have lost, the game would have continued, and you'd be able to tell me how stupid I was for thinking such a crazy strategy would work. Now you're on the defensive after wrongfully kicking from the game.

Man talk about twisting words. How about you re-read what I said before making it out to be something that it isn't.
    The reason, however, for me writing all of this, is that shortly before this incident with Claw occurred, I finally learned why these people who had pretty much no respect or interaction between each other a month or so before had suddenly banded to closely together
    I read exactly what you said and I explained that it had nothing to do with the site and everything to do with us playing games together. You tried to make it seem like False recruited us and we all the sudden became friends because we all hated Rev and wanted to make Playmaf. It had nothing to do with that in anyway shape or form. That came after the fact that we had been playing SC2, Pogo, iSketch, and making some videos for over a month.

9. ISO #109

You must be hungry after writing all that, have a strawberry.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Claw uses troll logic.

"I gamethrew because it was WIFOM. Therefore, not punishable. I had to make it convincing so that it would be less convincing. True story."

xD
    I was using WIFOM, not game throwing. Therefore, it should not be punishable. If I sounded upset/angry then it would be more believable which would indeed make it less believable.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    So what is your stance exactly?

You A) Don't want the current moderator team to be in power
    B) You don't want people who are respected in the community to be moderator

But you're angry that A is being pushed, and that's why you're so big on this new forum right? So what the hell kind of sense does that make?

It's like you guys took my argument for reform and completely corrupted it as your mantra, completely missing the entire point.
    I dont want akira to be a mod and ambient to be demoted to keeper because he only does the job of a keeper, i dont want random people to become keepers and not do their job i dont want random members becoming mods evrryone else im at least sonewhat fine with also wut this new forum doesnt have anything to do with akira being a dumbshit
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    I was using WIFOM, not game throwing. Therefore, it should not be punishable. If I sounded upset/angry then it would be more believable which would indeed make it less believable.
    You were jailed, as GF. You revealed the names of the Mafia. You stated via Skype that you intended to game throw.

That was WIFOM? To me, that sounds like... game throwing. In SC2Mafia, that would've been an Approved report.

As for your "more believable, less believable" logic, you sound like any number of banlisted trolls trying to appeal their punishments.

14. ISO #114

You were jailed, as GF. You revealed the names of the Mafia. You stated via Skype that you intended to game throw.

That was WIFOM? To me, that sounds like... game throwing. In SC2Mafia, that would've been an Approved report.

As for your "more believable, less believable" logic, you sound like any number of banlisted trolls trying to appeal their punishments.

I never said that I intended to gamethrow. Find me that quote because I'm positive I never said that.

15. ISO #115

I dont want akira to be a mod and ambient to be demoted to keeper because he only does the job of a keeper, i dont want random people to become keepers and not do their job i dont want random members becoming mods evrryone else im at least sonewhat fine with also wut this new forum doesnt have anything to do with akira being a dumbshit
    Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I understand Akira, but why Ambient and Elixir? I like Elixir.
    All of the conversations pertaining to Muso and false's dismissals were kept widely private because the council decided to take the high road.

I do not find it surprising that certain members such as ash, deathfire, and waaagh are widely protective of them (False, Muso, and even Claw). However, keep your conduct on this forum clean. I know you may be spiteful on skype but keep it there. You may remain blissfully ignorant. I do not mind.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    Sigh.

All of the conversations pertaining to Muso and false's dismissals were kept widely private because the council decided to take the high road.

I do not find it surprising that certain members such as ash, deathfire, and waaagh are widely protective of them (False, Muso, and even Claw). However, keep your conduct on this forum clean. I know you may be spiteful on skype but keep it there. You may remain blissfully ignorant. I do not mind.
    Muso is the only one im defending false and claw screwed up you only say im defending them to paint me as the bad guy
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

17. ISO #117

I never said that I intended to gamethrow. Find me that quote because I'm positive I never said that.
    That's what Jack's summary of your offenses said, and I'm more prone to believe him than you, given that you just game threw and are now attempting to say that you didn't. :/

18. ISO #118

That's what Jack's summary of your offenses said, and I'm more prone to believe him than you, given that you just game threw and are now attempting to say that you didn't. :/
    "Jack said you gamethrew. So because you gamethrew I won't believe you when you say you didn't gamethrow"

Good logic there. I never told anyone that I game throw. I told Waaaagh that I was dead and after I was modkilled I said I changed my sig with the same message I left in the jail chat.

19. ISO #119

How can you tell who is doing their job, as far as Keepers are concerned, or not?
    Just a small question. :x
    Only 1 random person became a literal mod, that was darklordnem. When he saw the concerns of his lack of touch with the community, he got on and made an attempt to link with the rest of the community, which most people openly welcomed him.
    Terripax offered to be a mod for the sake of the EU server. While he never actually became one, his intent was loyal, but unfortunately, the whole hacking thing got spread around and he had to be demoted. But his intent on asking to become a mod for the betterment of the EU Mafia community was good.
    Who else seemed random?

I am really not trying to come off as offensive, just trying to help clear any confusion that I am of capacity to do.

20. ISO #120

"Jack said you gamethrew. So because you gamethrew I won't believe you when you say you didn't gamethrow"

Good logic there. I never told anyone that I game throw. I told Waaaagh that I was dead and after I was modkilled I said I changed my sig with the same message I left in the jail chat.
    You were raging like a monkey who had his banana stolen from him.
    After your little charade of trying to "prove a point" to the hosts, trying to wifom your mafia members was probably the stupidest thing you could have done. You were the one person who reacted most upset to the game itself, so it would make sense that you would be the one person to throw the game.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    You were raging like a monkey who had his banana stolen from him.
    After your little charade of trying to "prove a point" to the hosts, trying to wifom your mafia members was probably the stupidest thing you could have done. You were the one person who reacted most upset to the game itself, so it would make sense that you would be the one person to throw the game.
    Clearly, you didn't read the thread. No surprise there. I'll let you read the thread again to reformulate your opinion.

22. ISO #122

You already admitted to revealing your Mafia teammates to the Jailor. You already admitted to game throwing.

Jack said that you additionally stated in Skype that you intended to game throw, which just makes it all the worse.

The debate here isn't whether or not you game threw. If you revealed your Mafia to the Jailor, then you did. Period.

23. ISO #123

Clearly, you didn't read the thread. No surprise there. I'll let you read the thread again to reformulate your opinion.
    I read the gist of it all. It is regardless of the situation. It is better if I haven't read it, because I can give a better opinion on what would have happened had you not been modkilled and none of this happened.

24. ISO #124

How can you tell who is doing their job, as far as Keepers are concerned, or not?
    Just a small question. :x
    Only 1 random person became a literal mod, that was darklordnem. When he saw the concerns of his lack of touch with the community, he got on and made an attempt to link with the rest of the community, which most people openly welcomed him.
    Terripax offered to be a mod for the sake of the EU server. While he never actually became one, his intent was loyal, but unfortunately, the whole hacking thing got spread around and he had to be demoted. But his intent on asking to become a mod for the betterment of the EU Mafia community was good.
    Who else seemed random?

I am really not trying to come off as offensive, just trying to help clear any confusion that I am of capacity to do.
    I personally dont think people should become keepers unless the community knows them, same deal with mods. You, Menautor, Terripax, and darklordnem all fall into this category. There are other qualification like not being a troll, etc. but the most important one of them, none of you filled

25. ISO #125

I creep forward...

26. ISO #126

I personally dont think people should become keepers unless the community knows them, same deal with mods. You, Menautor, Terripax, and darklordnem all fall into this category. There are other qualification like not being a troll, etc. but the most important one of them, none of you filled
    People know me well enough. I have been on the forums for about 6 months, playing the game a few months longer than that. Although, I get the point you are trying to convey, I don't understand how you define whether or not "people know you."
    literally, both I and Dark Revenant knew Menautor before he became keeper. We are more than 1 person, therefore defined as people.
    It would literally be impossible to be known by everyone given the constant fluctuation of users, new users, old users, people taking breaks from periods of times. And you can't accurately pinpoint whether like 50% of the people know someone.
    Furthermore, there is a difference between the community here and the community on SC2, which is the only real relationship that Keepers have. In which case, almost every game I go into, someone recognizes me. I have people pm'ig me all the time to play games with them. Most of the people I play with think I am an in-game moderator in fact.

27. ISO #127

You already admitted to revealing your Mafia teammates to the Jailor. You already admitted to game throwing.

Jack said that you additionally stated in Skype that you intended to game throw, which just makes it all the worse.

The debate here isn't whether or not you game threw. If you revealed your Mafia to the Jailor, then you did. Period.
    I didn't gamethrow. Revealing names of the mafia isn't gamethrowing. It's the same as leaving the names in a last will(which I wasn't going to do because on top of the wifom for the jailor. the Jailor would have to claim and not that many people would think he's telling the truth. He could be a mafia member himself outting 3 random people to slow down the town. It'd cause so much chaos.

I never admitted to game throwing. I never said on skype that I intended to game throw.

I read the gist of it all. It is regardless of the situation. It is better if I haven't read it, because I can give a better opinion on what would have happened had you not been modkilled and none of this happened.
    If you read the thread you'd understand that the charade wasn't about Cap and Jack and it was about actual game actions. I merely used that as an exit strategy so I didn't have to claim Investigator because I knew Waaaagh was a cult leader that's why I was trying to get him to claim he visited someone.

28. ISO #128

I didn't gamethrow. Revealing names of the mafia isn't gamethrowing. It's the same as leaving the names in a last will
    Leaving the names of your Mafia teammates in your last will is ALSO GAMETHROWING. Christ; you should know this.

(which I wasn't going to do because on top of the wifom for the jailor. the Jailor would have to claim and not that many people would think he's telling the truth. He could be a mafia member himself outting 3 random people to slow down the town. It'd cause so much chaos.
    Either that or town believes him and lynches the other Mafia. Or he could simply, you know, USE HIS NIGHT ACTION to kill the other Mafia you revealed. As soon as 1 flips correctly, the others are confirmed.

In other words, it STILL would have ruined the game. And, again, you should know this.

I never admitted to game throwing. I never said on skype that I intended to game throw.
    Well, I've heard differently. And, again, I'm not inclined to believe you on this.

29. ISO #129

People know me well enough. I have been on the forums for about 6 months, playing the game a few months longer than that. Although, I get the point you are trying to convey, I don't understand how you define whether or not "people know you."
    literally, both I and Dark Revenant knew Menautor before he became keeper. We are more than 1 person, therefore defined as people.
    It would literally be impossible to be known by everyone given the constant fluctuation of users, new users, old users, people taking breaks from periods of times. And you can't accurately pinpoint whether like 50% of the people know someone.
    Furthermore, there is a difference between the community here and the community on SC2, which is the only real relationship that Keepers have. In which case, almost every game I go into, someone recognizes me. I have people pm'ig me all the time to play games with them. Most of the people I play with think I am an in-game moderator in fact.
    I forgot when you became keeper, but I only remember you starting to actively post a couple months ago at best. You're well-known NOW. What I classify as well-known, is if people who become a mod/keeper, people understand why, no one is left questioning, WHO is that person? or Why did they get to become a keeper. Only have one/two people who know you who happen to be part of the moderation team doesn't give you free reign to become a mod. He set up a teamspeak server, cool, make him the mod on the teamspeak server, not a keeper which has nothing to do with that

30. ISO #130

If you read the thread you'd understand that the charade wasn't about Cap and Jack and it was about actual game actions. I merely used that as an exit strategy so I didn't have to claim Investigator because I knew Waaaagh was a cult leader that's why I was trying to get him to claim he visited someone.
    I understand that, but I am talking about from just the game perspective and through the eyes of anyone not of your faction. It started with seeing you make this random claim of something, then say the whole purpose was to prove a point to the hosts, then rage, a lot. Then reveal the members of the mafia. Jailor executes, you are revealed as mafia. It looks like you game-threw. Completely regardless of your reasoning, of anything, whether you were game-throwing or not.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

I forgot when you became keeper, but I only remember you starting to actively post a couple months ago at best. You're well-known NOW. What I classify as well-known, is if people who become a mod/keeper, people understand why, no one is left questioning, WHO is that person? or Why did they get to become a keeper. Only have one/two people who know you who happen to be part of the moderation team doesn't give you free reign to become a mod. He set up a teamspeak server, cool, make him the mod on the teamspeak server, not a keeper which has nothing to do with that
    Alright, I can understand that.
    I just became a keeper a couple weeks ago, for reference, but I see your point, and it is valid, but, at the least, Menautor has done his job, and darklordnem has made his attempt to reach out to the community.
    To say the least.

33. ISO #133

I don't understand why False is being punished. Where is his respected title?
    In any SC2Mafia game, if you see someone gamethrowing, town will spread the word.
    False did this same thing. It's not punishable in SC2, why is it here?

FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

34. ISO #134

It's not gamethrowing. You have no proof that it would have ruined the game. I have no proof that it wouldn't have ruined the game, but I can say for 100% certainty that I did not intend for any game ruining to occur and you're foolish for believing that it's anything other that.

35. ISO #135

It's not gamethrowing. You have no proof that it would have ruined the game. I have no proof that it wouldn't have ruined the game, but I can say for 100% certainty that I did not intend for any game ruining to occur and you're foolish for believing that it's anything other that.
    Claw, making yourself out to be a douchebag doesn't win people to your point of view. Apologize and explain your reasoning.

36. ISO #136

Analyzing people and the events surrounding them is what I do. Psychology is my game, I have gone through many classes for it, and it is my major. While, I can't prove that what was going to happen is what I said would happen, I know that it is what would have happened, and you were foolish, assuming it wasn't your intent to game-throw, to have thought any other events other than either what I said, or what happened would have occurred as a result of it, given the previous events of Day 1 in the game.

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Claw, making yourself out to be a douchebag doesn't win people to your point of view. Apologize and explain your reasoning.
    I already did both those things.

Analyzing people and the events surrounding them is what I do. Psychology is my game, I have gone through many classes for it, and it is my major. While, I can't prove that what was going to happen is what I said would happen, I know that it is what would have happened, and you were foolish, assuming it wasn't your intent to game-throw, to have thought any other events other than either what I said, or what happened would have occurred as a result of it, given the previous events of Day 1 in the game.
    You're kidding me right? Saying you take psych classes and that's how you know things will happen makes you look pretentious and idiotic. You have no clue how it would have turned on and they had no right to kick based on their own opinion of whether they thought they were. This isn't a case of "Their game their rules". FM has been a tradition in Mafia for almost a year. Rev gave people the right to how their own game because they were expected to allow fair play and pushing your own opinions on the players like that is completely wrong. That's the equivalent of me taking over as the governor and enforcing a law on my state that said if you ate hot dogs you'd go to jail. It'd break the federal law which is exactly what Cap and Jack did. Everyone eats hot dogs every day, but the second I put peanut butter on my hot dogs the two of them say "That's literally going to taste disgusting so we're going to kill you now". They didn't even taste the hot dog and now everyone will be scared to eat hot dogs.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

You're kidding me right? Saying you take psych classes and that's how you know things will happen makes you look pretentious and idiotic. You have no clue how it would have turned on and they had no right to kick based on their own opinion of whether they thought they were. This isn't a case of "Their game their rules". FM has been a tradition in Mafia for almost a year. Rev gave people the right to how their own game because they were expected to allow fair play and pushing your own opinions on the players like that is completely wrong. That's the equivalent of me taking over as the governor and enforcing a law on my state that said if you ate hot dogs you'd go to jail. It'd break the federal law which is exactly what Cap and Jack did. Everyone eats hot dogs every day, but the second I put peanut butter on my hot dogs the two of them say "That's literally going to taste disgusting so we're going to kill you now". They didn't even taste the hot dog and now everyone will be scared to eat hot dogs.
    I haven't just taken Psych classes. That implies like I took a class in high school a long time ago, therefore, I know what I am talking about. I have bee studying everything I possibly can in relation to Psychology for the past 4 years. I have been people's unofficial therapist ever since I have had the ability to do so. People trust me to help them through situations that they don't know how will work out. People and their lives have been my passion since I can remember, simply because it is fascinating watching events unfold and predicting the next step.

What in the world makes you think, that if they hadn't modkilled you, that the game would have turned out differently from how I said?

They are the hosts, do you expect them not to make the rules? They tried something new as to not have the anon accounts. To make up for that, they implemented the no metagaming rule to which the anon accounts adjusts for by itself. No metagame is fair play. If you have a teacher that makes every third answer on a test "c," is it fair to just study 2/3 of the material and never read every third question? No, because other people who aren't aware of the information will be at a disadvantage.

The difference between your example and what Cap and Jack did is you know about the rule before you went into it. If that Governor went into the elections saying hot dogs are illegal, that he would get elected? You had the choice to sign up.

As for the modkill, assuming that was what you were specifically referring to with your "governor" example, they are the hosts. I, again, refer to what the situation looked like. Given your outrage towards them, your little stunt that was just a "game tactic," and the information that you revealed, which you could have done a large number of other things than reveal your whole mafia team, only Lys and I were putting pressure on you; it easily looked like you were gamethrowing.

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Don't mix two dramas together please. It's confusing to watch.

*eats popcorn*

On a more serious note, if you guys decide to wash dirty laundry in public, why not give relevant raw evidence and let the rest judge your actions.
    That's not how it works on these forums bub

41. ISO #141

I haven't just taken Psych classes. That implies like I took a class in high school a long time ago, therefore, I know what I am talking about. I have bee studying everything I possibly can in relation to Psychology for the past 4 years. I have been people's unofficial therapist ever since I have had the ability to do so. People trust me to help them through situations that they don't know how will work out. People and their lives have been my passion since I can remember, simply because it is fascinating watching events unfold and predicting the next step.

What in the world makes you think, that if they hadn't modkilled you, that the game would have turned out differently from how I said?

They are the hosts, do you expect them not to make the rules? They tried something new as to not have the anon accounts. To make up for that, they implemented the no metagaming rule to which the anon accounts adjusts for by itself. No metagame is fair play. If you have a teacher that makes every third answer on a test "c," is it fair to just study 2/3 of the material and never read every third question? No, because other people who aren't aware of the information will be at a disadvantage.

The difference between your example and what Cap and Jack did is you know about the rule before you went into it. If that Governor went into the elections saying hot dogs are illegal, that he would get elected? You had the choice to sign up.

As for the modkill, assuming that was what you were specifically referring to with your "governor" example, they are the hosts. I, again, refer to what the situation looked like. Given your outrage towards them, your little stunt that was just a "game tactic," and the information that you revealed, which you could have done a large number of other things than reveal your whole mafia team, only Lys and I were putting pressure on you; it easily looked like you were gamethrowing.
    Missed the analogy. The hot dogs represented WIFOM. I was kicked because Cap and Jack didn't like the taste of my hotdog. Take that however you wish.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Missed the analogy. The hot dogs represented WIFOM. I was kicked because Cap and Jack didn't like the taste of my hotdog. Take that however you wish.
    Dude, take a chill pill. You should have PM'd them and told them exactly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it and what you expected the results to be. It would have cleared up this entire clusterfuck.

You just assume that people know what you're thinking. That's stupid and self-centered.

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Dude, take a chill pill. You should have PM'd them and told them exactly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it and what you expected the results to be. It would have cleared up this entire clusterfuck.

You just assume that people know what you're thinking. That's stupid and self-centered.
    I don't assume. I was told that they understood what I was doing and continued to post in the day chat. I'm completely calm, so trying to say things like "take a chill pill" make you seem like you're not even reading the thread or that you're not understanding the concepts being presented in the thread.

For the jail chat thing I don't need to let them know my every action. I talked quite a bit with Cap and asked questions all day, but I'm never going to tell them all my actions. That'd be silly and unnecessary. I'm known to always be a huge user of WIFOM and it's my favorite part of Forum Mafia all the time.

45. ISO #145

Playmaf is a non-threat for one simple reason. It neither bring anything new to the table, nor does it have an established community, and yet it attempts to go up against sites that it has no chance with. Right now, playmaf competes with SC2mafia on the front of the SC2 community, and mafiascum on the front of the mafia-playing community as a whole. The SC2mafia community has a massive advantage in that it is the forefront of the SC2mafia map, where literally all new members come from. In effect, the only people who will ever hear of playmaf will be those who have come from SC2mafia, and, given SC2mafia's much larger userbase, you can see where they will stay. The only time I can imagine someone will migrate to playmaf is if the player isn't good enough to be accepted into an FM. In other words, the worst players. Have fun with that.

Now, playmaf claims that they are entirely unaffiliated with SC2mafia (which is a complete lie, by the way, considering that Claw was demoted on playmaf for his gamethrowing), and that they are gunning for being a community formed entirely around forum mafia. You know, exactly like the massive and already established site, mafiascum, that already has around 12000 users and like 500 active games right now. Not only is mafiascum far more active and developed than playmaf, the games there are also of much higher quality. In fact, the games that we play on SC2mafia and will no doubt be played on playmaf are downright amateurish and childish compared to the ones on mafiascum. The only reason anyone ever plays FM on SC2mafia is because the community is already established from the SC2 map, and is looking for something to do. And therein lies the major problem of playmaf: they are trying to build a community out of absolutely nothing, in a niche that is already well filled, and yet is exactly the same if not inferior to the sites it tries to compete against.

I advise you stop wasting money on the webserver and domain, as the site will flop on its face within a few months. You just cannot compete.

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Playmaf is a non-threat for one simple reason. It neither bring anything new to the table, nor does it have an established community, and yet it attempts to go up against sites that it has no chance with. Right now, playmaf competes with SC2mafia on the front of the SC2 community, and mafiascum on the front of the mafia-playing community as a whole. The SC2mafia community has a massive advantage in that it is the forefront of the SC2mafia map, where literally all new members come from. In effect, the only people who will ever hear of playmaf will be those who have come from SC2mafia, and, given SC2mafia's much larger userbase, you can see where they will stay. The only time I can imagine someone will migrate to playmaf is if the player isn't good enough to be accepted into an FM. In other words, the worst players. Have fun with that.

Now, playmaf claims that they are entirely unaffiliated with SC2mafia (which is a complete lie, by the way, considering that Claw was demoted on playmaf for his gamethrowing), and that they are gunning for being a community formed entirely around forum mafia. You know, exactly like the massive and already established site, mafiascum, that already has around 12000 users and like 500 active games right now. Not only is mafiascum far more active and developed than playmaf, the games there are also of much higher quality. In fact, the games that we play on SC2mafia and will no doubt be played on playmaf are downright amateurish and childish compared to the ones on mafiascum. The only reason anyone ever plays FM on SC2mafia is because the community is already established from the SC2 map, and is looking for something to do. And therein lies the major problem of playmaf: they are trying to build a community out of absolutely nothing, in a niche that is already well filled, and yet is exactly the same if not inferior to the sites it tries to compete against.

I advise you stop wasting money on the webserver and domain, as the site will flop on its face within a few months. You just cannot compete.
    Then we'll play in the shade.

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post

I don't think playmaf is competing, they're just working in tandem with SC2mafia to get a starting player base. You're the one making it a competition. Also, why aren't they allowed to advertise if it's a non-threat?

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

I don't think playmaf is competing, they're just working in tandem with SC2mafia to get a starting player base. You're the one making it a competition. Also, why aren't they allowed to advertise if it's a non-threat?
    playmaf is competing whether they want to or not, since they are trying to attract users to their site while attempting to be a mafiascum clone, effectively trying to pull new users to their site instead of mafiascum. SC2mafia is mostly separate, because we get our userbase from another source, but since the entire playmaf userbase is so far composed of SC2mafia players, I'd say that they're quite desperately trying to attract SC2mafia users to their site, once again competing with a much larger and more established site.

They aren't allowed to advertise because nobody is allowed to advertise.

50. ISO #150

It is general policy to ban for spamming and advertisements.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

| | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...