M-FM VIII Gamethread - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551
    Tasogare_Akira

Re: Five-Sided Town Day 3: The Lawless Town

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    It does not. The second paragraph explains an exception, which is survival. You are misleading the rest of the citizens.
    He's right though. He wouldn't know that unless he's a citizen. I was wary about that too; I never asked about it though.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

It does not. The second paragraph explains an exception, which is survival. You are misleading the rest of the citizens.
    In that way it is phrased I'm certain it's because you can't win as a survivor, if it was a win condition, then it would be clearly placed along side the one about winning with your faction.

If survival was an option then none of this would of happened, but that really isn't the case.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

4. ISO #554
    Tasogare_Akira

Quote Originally Posted by Tasogare_Akira View Post
    He's right though. He wouldn't know that unless he's a citizen. I was wary about that too; I never asked about it though.
    Perhaps this omission was a design meant for the citizens to band together and create a possible neutral team, so that nobody wins? They would have the majority and wouldn't be tied to any one faction, if they chose to band together. While this is improbable, wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556
    Tasogare_Akira

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    It would be a hoot.
    My rolecard says I need to see you dead. That is my objective. I will stand by it like a museum display.

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    In that way it is phrased I'm certain it's because you can't win as a survivor, if it was a win condition, then it would be clearly placed along side the one about winning with your faction.

If survival was an option then none of this would of happened, but that really isn't the case.
    It's worded in such a way to make it clear that it's an exception. Trust me; I know my grammar. Did you see what I did in that last sentence? I used a semicolon correctly. Can you use a semicolon correctly?

Regardless of the wording on the card the set up has it that the citizens can survive and win. Would Fragos be so lazy to change that and not notify players?

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

clementine, I will rephrase: If you were not bussed last night, I know what PM you received last night.

Expect something similar should you join the Outlaw/Militia/Citizen cause.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

It's worded in such a way to make it clear that it's an exception. Trust me; I know my grammar. Did you see what I did in that last sentence? I used a semicolon correctly. Can you use a semicolon correctly?

Regardless of the wording on the card the set up has it that the citizens can survive and win. Would Fragos be so lazy to change that and not notify players?
    He was obviously too lazy to change the bit about citizens choosing a faction, though that remained edited in the role card.

I'm certain Fragos would have realised giving citizens to power of a survivor would make the game extremely broken, all that would happen is all the citizens would side with a faction early on and the game would be over. So of course, he changed it.

I don't doubt you make great uses of semicolons, but I'm sure I can handle some commas.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

He was obviously too lazy to change the bit about citizens choosing a faction, though that remained edited in the role card.

I'm certain Fragos would have realised giving citizens to power of a survivor would make the game extremely broken, all that would happen is all the citizens would side with a faction early on and the game would be over. So of course, he changed it.

I don't doubt you make great uses of semicolons, but I'm sure I can handle some commas.
    So your argument is that Fragos is lazy?

seems legit

It wouldn't be broken at all. Don't say that it is.

15. ISO #565
    Tasogare_Akira

I confirm that citizen role card indicates a second winning condition, should your faction kick the bucket.

16. ISO #566
    Tasogare_Akira

I confirm that citizen role card indicates a second winning condition, should your faction kick the bucket.
    I believe the proper term was benefactors.

17. ISO #567
    Tasogare_Akira

I believe the proper term was benefactors.
    I am ALL THE ROLES. All of them.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570
    Tasogare_Akira

Akira is or was a citizen. Or had access to a citizen role card.
    What were you expecting, some kind of Spanish Inquisition?

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    clementine, I will rephrase: If you were not bussed last night, I know what PM you received last night.

Expect something similar should you join the Outlaw/Militia/Citizen cause.
    I want to either join the Militia/Citizen/Police cause or win with the mafia. I want no part with the outlaws other than as a survivor if they end up winning. I was not recruited last night, so I don't know why straykiwi is saying he tried to recruit me. Honestly, don't send Phyr to do recruiting because it's obvious that tycoons are using Ubernox to bribe him to visit Goremancer every night... >.>

As far as I can tell, Mopin, Phyr, and straykiwi can be my allies just as much as Duzero can, but I'm really confused why you're trying to insert yourself into the mix. Care to clarify? If not...

-vote Escaho

Mafia and militia, I am doing this for you.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by straykiwi View Post
    You were given protection last night
    clementine, before you take this a step further, perhaps this will satisfy your questions: I know what PM you received last night. I was privy to that decision.
    Does this help any?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    I want to either join the Militia/Citizen/Police cause or win with the mafia. I want no part with the outlaws other than as a survivor if they end up winning. I was not recruited last night, so I don't know why straykiwi is saying he tried to recruit me. Honestly, don't send Phyr to do recruiting because it's obvious that tycoons are using Ubernox to bribe him to visit Goremancer every night... >.>

As far as I can tell, Mopin, Phyr, and straykiwi can be my allies just as much as Duzero can, but I'm really confused why you're trying to insert yourself into the mix. Care to clarify? If not...

-vote Escaho

Mafia and militia, I am doing this for you.
    Don't ever forget the Tycoons again.

27. ISO #577

Carolina, Sinclair, I would also appreciate both of your support in this endeavor. We can win this easily.

A mere two votes to win it all.

28. ISO #578

Like Dust, I can also confirm that Tasogare_Akira either is/was a citizen or has had access to a citizen role card. He can't have been recruited N1 because Phyr said he was unable to make a recruit, and if a citizen was recruited N2, then he would have had no time to share his role card with Tasogare_Akira in night chat. Therefore, Tasogare_Akira is citizen or newly recruited mason. Due to voting patterns, I believe Tasogare_Akira is the newest mason recruit.

If Tasogare_Akira was recruited last night, this means straykiwi is lying to me when he said they tried to recruit me. I am not sure if I can trust straykiwi because of this. Care to explain yourself?

(Still haven't decided what part of my notes to publish in this thread yet.)

29. ISO #579
    Tasogare_Akira

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Quoted for all to see. Are you the Police citizen, Akira? Hang on in there.
    The above statement is correct. The first statement in this response is a lie. The second statement in this response is also a lie.

30. ISO #580

The above statement is correct. The first statement in this response is a lie. The second statement in this response is also a lie.
    Please clarify the Mason recruit situation, please. clementine is starting to distrust our alliance already, so what actually happened there?

31. ISO #581

Can we just vote off Escaho? I am rather distasteful of the outlaws at the moment and would rather win with militia/police or mafia/tycoons. Outlaws are such a loose cannon. I fear for my life.

32. ISO #582

Can we just vote off Escaho? I am rather distasteful of the outlaws at the moment and would rather win with militia/police or mafia/tycoons. Outlaws are such a loose cannon. I fear for my life.
    Voting me off would not solve your problem of disposing of an Outlaw. How's that for clarification?

33. ISO #583
    Tasogare_Akira

Like Dust, I can also confirm that Tasogare_Akira either is/was a citizen or has had access to a citizen role card. He can't have been recruited N1 because Phyr said he was unable to make a recruit, and if a citizen was recruited N2, then he would have had no time to share his role card with Tasogare_Akira in night chat. Therefore, Tasogare_Akira is citizen or newly recruited mason. Due to voting patterns, I believe Tasogare_Akira is the newest mason recruit.

If Tasogare_Akira was recruited last night, this means straykiwi is lying to me when he said they tried to recruit me. I am not sure if I can trust straykiwi because of this. Care to explain yourself?

(Still haven't decided what part of my notes to publish in this thread yet.)
    It makes sense if you claim Phyr was lying. Why would two people from different factions be trying to feign recruitment, without any intervention from the parties involved?

It is simple: PHYR IS NOT MILITIA.

As for my motives.... I was aligned with the Police to begin with, yes? The militia are allies of the Police. My objective is to see the Police win, and to see Ubernox die. Doing so means also supporting their allied factions.

34. ISO #584
    Tasogare_Akira

Please clarify the Mason recruit situation, please. clementine is starting to distrust our alliance already, so what actually happened there?

I was given armor night 1. I was charged night 1. A recruit attempt was made night 1.

35. ISO #585

Yes, I want the truth.

I would also like to clarify how Escaho seems to think he knows what feedback PMs I received last night.

I have been nothing but forthcoming this whole entire game, and we will need trust and open-ness in honestly any alliance for any team to win. The outlaws have proven to be flip-floppers, the militia have engaged in shady business and may have LIED TO ME trying to cast suspicion on me. This is why I would rather win with mafia/tycoons OR militia/police. As a side note, the police have done nothing shady, and I trust Rihfok completely.

36. ISO #586
    Tasogare_Akira

Yes, I want the truth.

I would also like to clarify how Escaho seems to think he knows what feedback PMs I received last night.

I have been nothing but forthcoming this whole entire game, and we will need trust and open-ness in honestly any alliance for any team to win. The outlaws have proven to be flip-floppers, the militia have engaged in shady business and may have LIED TO ME trying to cast suspicion on me. This is why I would rather win with mafia/tycoons OR militia/police. As a side note, the police have done nothing shady, and I trust Rihfok completely.
    Escaho knows what SHOULD have happened last night, granted no interference.
    I am Mason. I confirm this. I will not give you the name of my leader.

37. ISO #587

It makes sense if you claim Phyr was lying. Why would two people from different factions be trying to feign recruitment, without any intervention from the parties involved?

It is simple: PHYR IS NOT MILITIA.

As for my motives.... I was aligned with the Police to begin with, yes? The militia are allies of the Police. My objective is to see the Police win, and to see Ubernox die. Doing so means also supporting their allied factions.
    If Phyr is not militia, not police, not tycoon, and not mafia, then I have no problem lynching him. I strongly urge militia and police to band together. It's honestly not too late for that alliance because militia can make up the lack in police members in recruits.

Also Escaho, I don't understand what you mean. You seem to be implying that you are not an outlaw, yet you posted earlier in this thread that you were one... Can you please just come clean with the truth, and the whole truth? I am just really confused at the moment and can't trust you until things are cleared up.

38. ISO #588

You are not citizen. You were given armour last night, and we failed recruit on you.

You had a chance to claim bussed.
    You weren't.

What you would have done if you were citizen: be grateful for the armour, and side with miltia.

You are mafia, and you already know of our recruiter, as we tried to recruit you last night.

Outlaws I repeat, douse clementine, she is godfather. or some type of mafia.

39. ISO #589

You are not citizen. You were given armour last night, and we failed recruit on you.

You weren't.

What you would have done if you were citizen: be grateful for the armour, and side with miltia.

You are mafia, and you already know of our recruiter, as we tried to recruit you last night.

@clementine**********

40. ISO #590

Yes, I want the truth.

Very well, clementine. I have been trying to provide you with hints the entire last few posts as I hoped your notes would help you work it out, but here we go:

I am part of the Militia.

I tried to recruit you last night, but I was not only bribed, but also role-blocked. We tried to recruit you for your note-taking and ability to decipher WIFOM (I clearly took it a bit too far). Straykiwi assumed that I tried to recruit you and failed (that you must have been bussed), but I was actually role-blocked.

Akira was recruited Night One.

With your vote, we can grant you healing. We can also safely heal against the Mafia/Tycoons. The Outlaws would do well to side with us, as we will be a voting block of five tomorrow. Ubernox, Dust, Grim-Demon, kiranearitachi are all prime targets, along with Goremancer.

41. ISO #591

Escaho knows what SHOULD have happened last night, granted no interference.
    I am Mason. I confirm this. I will not give you the name of my leader.
    At this point, I trust Tasogare_Akira, but I'm just 100% confused what this business with Escaho is. Tasogare_Akira, can you confirm or deny whether I was supposed to be recruited last night? Something isn't adding up here between the stories of you, Phyr, Escaho, and straykiwi, and I am getting more distrustful by the minute.

42. ISO #592

Very well, clementine. I have been trying to provide you with hints the entire last few posts as I hoped your notes would help you work it out, but here we go:

I tried to recruit you last night, but I was not only bribed, but also role-blocked. We tried to recruit you for your note-taking and ability to decipher WIFOM (I clearly took it a bit too far). Straykiwi assumed that I tried to recruit you and failed (that you must have been bussed), but I was actually role-blocked.

With your vote, we can grant you healing. We can also safely heal against the Mafia/Tycoons. The Outlaws would do well to side with us, as we will be a voting block of five tomorrow. Ubernox, Dust, Grim-Demon, kiranearitachi are all prime targets, along with Goremancer.
    He speaks the truth.

43. ISO #593

To the Outlaws: I faked being on your team in the hope that you would see that I am proposing an alliance with you. The Mafia will destroy you in favor of the Tycoon who have many manipulative abilities. We welcome you in our cause and hope that you will join us in vanquishing the Mafia and the Tycoons (we know the Tycoons are also your enemy. Ubernox is the Tycoon Briber, so feel free to douse him tonight).

44. ISO #594
    Tasogare_Akira

You weren't.

Yes. Douse her, so that when I try to give her a second armor we might collide one phosphorescent night, lighting up the town like a beacon from GOD.

45. ISO #595
    Tasogare_Akira

It's looking like this will turn into one huge TEAM DEATHMATCH.
    TEAM DEATHMATCH.
    TEAM DEATHMATCH.
    TEAM DEATHMATCH.

46. ISO #596

Just wondering then, where does Phyr fit into this? It actually makes sense now that I think about it, as you seemed confused the whole entire game about who was doused/charged... >.>

Ughhhh. It seems to me at this point in time that Phyr is actually an outlaw... My current recommendation is that militia/police/citizens try to win together and screw the outlaws for being shady. I'm so confused and I have a paper due that I really need to work on... I was only supposed to spend 30 minutes on forum mafia today, but it's leeched out and sucked up much more of my time.

I need time to think.

47. ISO #597

Just wondering then, where does Phyr fit into this? It actually makes sense now that I think about it, as you seemed confused the whole entire game about who was doused/charged... >.>

Ughhhh. It seems to me at this point in time that Phyr is actually an outlaw... My current recommendation is that militia/police/citizens try to win together and screw the outlaws for being shady. I'm so confused and I have a paper due that I really need to work on... I was only supposed to spend 30 minutes on forum mafia today, but it's leeched out and sucked up much more of my time.

I need time to think.
    Phyr is with us.

If you do not vote with us, we must unfortunately view you as the Godfather. I have seen this tactic many a time from you. You are smart when it comes to being a Citizen at mafia. You know we have the majority if you vote with us and that we can likely win. You will be recruited. You know this.

However, if you are not a Citizen, then we know who is. We will confirm one way or another.

I know the entire role list (and who belongs to each faction) except three people. You saw how everything fell into place once I revealed the way I did. You saw the way you swayed the Tycoon's votes just by suggesting a different target. You have power, clementine, and we would like you to wield such power on our team.

Your notes are valuable to determine the final pieces of the puzzle. We hope that you will join us. The outlaws are not a concern. They are actually very good allies, along with Rihfok. The Militia respects its Citizens, its allies, and will strive to ensure the maximum amount of players succeed.

48. ISO #598

To the Outlaws: I faked being on your team in the hope that you would see that I am proposing an alliance with you. The Mafia will destroy you in favor of the Tycoon who have many manipulative abilities. We welcome you in our cause and hope that you will join us in vanquishing the Mafia and the Tycoons (we know the Tycoons are also your enemy. Ubernox is the Tycoon Briber, so feel free to douse him tonight).
    Wow wait... So my impression of the volatile nature of the outlaws was caused by a militia member trying to get the mafia to distrust the outlaws?

Ok. Here's the thing. I am the mafia alligned citizen. I need to win with mafia, as a mason, or as a survivor if my faction dies. Due to recent developments, I really really need to think about this situation a little more before I make a hasty vote. Yes, I would like to join the militia/police/citizen team, but I have not yet been recruited and my allegiance for now has to lie with the mafia. I cannot in good conscience vote out Duzero until I am recruited. I believe that if Phyr is not militia, not police, not tycoon, and not mafia, we should lynch him for now and once the recruiting business is cleared up I will either be part of the mafia team or the militia team. Simple as that. While my role card says I am a mafia aligned citizen, I cannot vote Duzero, but as soon as I am recruited, I will be 100% yours.

-vote Phyr

K, I really need to work on my paper now, but I'll check back later and see what else develops.

49. ISO #599

Wow wait... So my impression of the volatile nature of the outlaws was caused by a militia member trying to get the mafia to distrust the outlaws?

Ok. Here's the thing. I am the mafia alligned citizen. I need to win with mafia, as a mason, or as a survivor if my faction dies. Due to recent developments, I really really need to think about this situation a little more before I make a hasty vote. Yes, I would like to join the militia/police/citizen team, but I have not yet been recruited and my allegiance for now has to lie with the mafia. I cannot in good conscience vote out Duzero until I am recruited. I believe that if Phyr is not militia, not police, not tycoon, and not mafia, we should lynch him for now and once the recruiting business is cleared up I will either be part of the mafia team or the militia team. Simple as that. While my role card says I am a mafia aligned citizen, I cannot vote Duzero, but as soon as I am recruited, I will be 100% yours.

-vote Phyr

K, I really need to work on my paper now, but I'll check back later and see what else develops.
    Phyr is Militia.

50. ISO #600

Well, Carolina, it comes down to you, Sinclair, and Ash. The Mafia will not side with you. Think about this: if Duzero is lynched, they lose a member. Charging kiranearitachi to death will kill a Tycoon. They will have four members left versus our 7 (plus clementine once recruited, plus Mopin, plus Rihfok). We will be at 10 (may lose two overnight, but we have the possibility of preventing both kills), or 8, versus 4 tomorrow. We will lynch Ubernox (Tycoon) and you can charge/douse Dust/Grim/Goremancer. We will lynch the remainder of the two the following day.

This is our game to win together, if you wish it so.