Why Mass Effect 3 Fucking SUCKS
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Why Mass Effect 3 Fucking SUCKS

Mass Effect 3. Many words come to mind for me. Excitement. Joy. Disappointment. Let down. Anger.

I have played since the shitty HUD of ME1, up to the glory that was ME2, and now to the pile of stinking shit known as ME3. I feel honestly ashamed to say that I'm a ME fan. Some try to say it was EA's fault, reaching it's hands to where they don't belong. I sincerely call these people biodrones. A biodrone is a person who will eat the shit out of Bioware's hands, defending ME to the end. I want those of you who disagree with me to take a few minutes to look at this picture.

Try defending against shit like that, fanbois.

Now, I'm sure some of you even STILL want to fucking rage at the fact someone didn't enjoy ME3. Well, I'm going to try to shoot down all of your arguments before you petty fucks can even come up with them.

1. ME3 has great graphics!111!!1!11!

A: No, it doesn't. It has the graphics of a console port. Look at this comparison of Low PC Vs Max PC, a game which looks THAT similar has got to be a console port.

2. Day 1 DLC

A: What fucking company releases Day 1 DLC? That means it's already on the fucking disc. You stupid fucks are paying more for something already included in the $60 dollar cheque. Not only that, but to get the full story in Mass Effect you need to get the Collector's Edition, or pony up the $10. For a Day 1 DLC. Morons.

3. Gears of War Clone

A: Rather than going to become MASS EFFECT 3, the game is MASS GEARS 3. In the last two MEs, they have refined some GREAT features, yeah? Well, not in ME3. They've dumbed things down to reach the next generation of gamers, or "codfags". How does that make you feel? To know a company you have supported through games with terrible dialogue options has betrayed you and went for what little kids want rather than catering to their ADULT consumers?

4. Campaign

A: The campaign fucking sucks. To get a half decent ending, you have to grind the internet and rank up. NOT my idea of fun in a vidya game like ME. Seriously, what the fuck?

5. Disagree?

A: Blow me, you know everything is true.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Why Mass Effect 3 Fucking SUCKS

That video only covers the end. While it was a shitty end, that wasn't the only shitty thing in ME3.

It's like 20 hours long, and only 6 hours are for shooting. The 14 other hours are spent listening to fucking shitty dialogue. It was cringworthy. The voice actors were good, but the game itself fucking BLOWS. I would rather fucking slit my dick foreskin than pay money for another Bioware game ever again.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Good, don't. Anyone who defends it is a fucking moron and has no idea what he's talking about. I'm glad I've discouraged you from making the mistake millions have.

EDIT: To Creed: I believe you captured the spirit of what I meant, but that video mainly focused at the shitty ending(s) which all end the same. Shepard dies. The only GOOD crew members are Garrus and EDI. The rest fucking take up empty space. Including the obviously flamboyant characters. It's as if Bioware said "WHOEVER DOESNT LIKE THIS HATES GAYS AND FAGS HAHAHAHA"

I do may, as well as blacks African Americans, but that's a different matter entirely.
    Last edited by BillyMays; March 12th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Honestly never cared about Mass Effect. I don't know what it was, but something about it never made me want to play it, so I never did.
    Agreed. Felt like a horrible SWKOTOR...I added too many letters I know..can't remember the abbreviation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Agreed. Felt like a horrible SWKOTOR...I added too many letters I know..can't remember the abbreviation
    I think it's just SW:TOR
    You were talking about Star Wars, the old republic, right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillyMays View Post
    YES! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS FUCKING INTELLIGENT. Three people agree this game fucking sucked. Whoever defends it will look like a stupid fucking bitch. Hopefully no one will. Ya'know, because it would be fucking retarded to. It was such a shitty ass game.
    I lol'd

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

No, he was talking about Knights of the Old Republic. A good game, not because of Bioware, but because I got hammered each time I played it.

Also because of Starwars
    Winner. Yup it was legit. SWKTOR...maybe...

I never played ME3 so im not saying it sucked...but ME1 was disappointing...hehe someone thinks im intelligent..

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Bioware IS shit!

Dragon Age: Origins. A game which was in development for YEARS, and was supposed to be the rpg of all-time, turned out to be so fucking bad. And they kept making more.
    Mass Effect 1. Very boring, I found. Too much like Ice Planet, to me.

And now this review. Fuck EA, they don't know what they're doing. You know these companies in their PR campaigns defend DLC to the death, despite customer backlash. You know why they defend it? Because people still buy it anyway. From now on, I'm boycotting all DLC. The last one I was thinking slightly of getting was the one for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it's just a small quest WITHIN the story!

At least Bethesda will make a whole new expansion to their game, Skyrim. Whether it's just content filler, or a whole new land, it won't be anything like DLC.

Companies who make DLC are employing the Apple model: re-release iPhones and iPads with slight upgrades each fucking time, and milk the stupid population who buys them. Don't innovate, just release bits at a time.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolord View Post
    Bioware IS shit!

Dragon Age: Origins. A game which was in development for YEARS, and was supposed to be the rpg of all-time, turned out to be so fucking bad. And they kept making more.

And now this review. Fuck EA, they don't know what they're doing. You know these companies in their PR campaigns defend DLC to the death, despite customer backlash. You know why they defend it? Because people still buy it anyway. From now on, I'm boycotting all DLC. The last one I was thinking slightly of getting was the one for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it's just a small quest WITHIN the story!

At least Bethesda will make a whole new expansion to their game, Skyrim. Whether it's just content filler, or a whole new land, it won't be anything like DLC.

Companies who make DLC are employing the Apple model: re-release iPhones and iPads with slight upgrades each fucking time, and milk the stupid population who buys them. Don't innovate, just release bits at a time.
    I agree with you. Bioware sucks ASSHOLE. Seriously, whoever defends it is gonna get flamed by like 100 people.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolord View Post
    Bioware IS shit!

That's why I'm perfectly fine with my iPhone 3GS. I don't plan on upgrading for awhile. Oh boy, hi-def textures and Siri! Totes worth the $800 dollars.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    *sigh*
    They ruined Command and Conquer. Tiberium Sun was a defining game of my childhood, it's a shame to see them destroying it even further.
    I thought Generals I was pretty good. Got kinda stoked for Generals II but forgot about it lol.
    I thought that C&C 3 was not too shabby. They're average games. Nothing exceptional.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Trollzor View Post
    TL;DR

The only "mass effect" this game is having is increasing your "effective mass." Get off the couch tubby and get a life.
    How about you go suck a cow dick, k? Your trolling tactics may work with the other faggots around here, but I don't give a damn for you or your beliefs. In the end of the day you're a little pussy cowering behind your monitor.

25. ISO #25

How about you go suck a cow dick, k? Your trolling tactics may work with the other faggots around here, but I don't give a damn for you or your beliefs. In the end of the day you're a little pussy cowering behind your monitor.
    You just got trolled.....besides I'm sure he's been there done that....plus cows don't have dicks, Bulls do. fyi lol

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

ME3 was a fantastic game.
    Voice acting was top notch, the graphics are meh but a lot of the post-processing effects are fantastic.
    The story was fantastic.
    The gameplay wasn't just more of the same bullshit as it easily could have been.
    You guys are just madbros because you had unrealistic expectations for the game and it fell short.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    ME3 was a fantastic game.
    Voice acting was top notch, the graphics are meh but a lot of the post-processing effects are fantastic.
    The story was fantastic.
    The gameplay wasn't just more of the same bullshit as it easily could have been.
    You guys are just madbros because you had unrealistic expectations for the game and it fell short.
    How about you shut the fuck up. First post, did you read it nigger?

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

How about you shut the fuck up. First post, did you read it nigger?
    umadbro.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

34. ISO #34

Trollzor are you agreeing with the faggot or Gaybite?
    fixed.

35. ISO #35

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU QUEER NIGGER! I never fucking said I was mad, "Bro". You cock sucker. I saw your post about Trollzor, telling him he's an asshole. I disagree with him. That Necroplant mother fucker looks like a loser. You are too, bitch. I hope your teeth pains kill you. Trollzor seems fucken chill but you don't, fag.
    Last edited by BillyMays; March 12th, 2012 at 07:43 PM.

36. ISO #36

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU QUEER NIGGER! I never fucking said I was mad, "Bro". You cock sucker. I saw your post about Trollzor, telling him he's an asshole. I agree with him. That Necroplant mother fucker looks like a loser. You are too, bitch. I hope your teeth pains kill you.
    lawlawl even if I were a queer nigger, I don't see how you pointing it out makes you superior in the least.
    You don't gotta say umadbro I can see it in your post. CAPSLOCK=CRUISECONTROL4COOL. Of course you agree with trollzor, you both have an IQ that's only slightly above that of mayonnaise.
    Also, before any tooth pains would kill me, I'd make sure I fucked your mother and little sister to death with a flaming tire iron.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Lol, I've got to admit I'm finding humor in this.
    Why don't you shut the fuck up and go buttfuck Ash, nigger?

Christ half of you cock sucker mother fucking twat piss heads suck such fat cock with pimples and aids and puss coming out in your mouth FAGS

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Atleast I can masturbate with mayonnaise. You fuckin little bitch of a man. I will piss on you and kill your mom and dad and then fuck your brother with a tire iron and rape your sister with a machete in the fucken ass you little bitch.
    You masturbate with mayo? You must be a porker. Does all that cholesterol get you riled up, boy?
    That's really not that much of a threat - ya know, copying off of me and saying it back to me. Also, I got reported a week ago on SC2 for telling someone to fuck themselves with a machete. Oldnewsbrah.

42. ISO #42

You masturbate with mayo? You must be a porker. Does all that cholesterol get you riled up, boy?
    That's really not that much of a threat - ya know, copying off of me and saying it back to me. Also, I got reported a week ago on SC2 for telling someone to fuck themselves with a machete. Oldnewsbrah.
    LOL GET FUCKED

43. ISO #43

I will have you know I am a 220 pound SAS commando (retired). You're a fucken twat, you cocksuckin fag. I bet you're a nig, ain't you?

LOL GET FUCKED
    How about I come to your house and fucking punch you in the anus. You'd like that, wouldn't you faggot?

Seems everyone here is gay but me.

44. ISO #44

I will have you know I am a 220 pound SAS commando (retired). You're a fucken twat, you cocksuckin fag. I bet you're a nig, ain't you?
    LOLOL Billy Mays ain't no commando. He's a dead coke addict.
    Try again muddafucka.
    While we're on the subject, I'm 6'10 and 290 retired NAVY SEAL. Just cause I say it don't make it true brah.
    UMADBRO.

45. ISO #45

Seems everyone here is gay but me.
    Is this the thought you have when you're in the men's locker room looking at other penises?

46. ISO #46

LOLOL Billy Mays ain't no commando. He's a dead coke addict.
    Try again muddafucka.
    While we're on the subject, I'm 6'10 and 290 retired NAVY SEAL. Just cause I say it don't make it true brah.
    UMADBRO.
    I will fucking shit on you and smear it around. And when you think it's over, I'll fuck you up. I will wait in an alleyway for you to pass me, and then I will follow you home for a few blocks. I will leave and return with a knife a few hours later. I will climb down your chimney and rip your father's throat out. While he dies, I will fuck your mom while he watches and dump my hot spermy load on her forehead. Afterwards, I'll slit her throat and let her and your father die together. Next, I will wander down the hall to your sister's room. I will kick the fucken door in and buttfuck her with her tits jigglin' the whole time. After she and I reach a glorious orgasm I will fucken slice her pussy up with my knife. I will then walk down the hall to your brother's room. I will fucking strangle him and watch him die like a bitch. As life fades from him, I will pull down my pants, reveal my eight inch cock, and piss all over his face and in his mouth. You will come in crying like a faggot mother fucker and see your brother die. You will run at me and I will use taekwando I learned while in service to parry your attack and break every bone in your arm. As you lie cowering against the wall in fear, I will pull out my knife and stab your dick eight times, cut off your ballsack, and force feed it to you. Just when you think you're about to die, I will sodomize you and call you faggot and once I'm done I'll squirt my load all over you mother fucker. What are you gonna do? Nothing you can, faggot fuck.

Is this the thought you have when you're in the men's locker room looking at other penises?
    I will fuck you up in real life, see above. I only looked at another man's penis for roughly eight and a half seconds, only comparing sizes. We were equal length. I will fuck you up. Bitch tits.

47. ISO #47

I will fucking shit on you and smear it around. And when you think it's over, I'll fuck you up. I will wait in an alleyway for you to pass me, and then I will follow you home for a few blocks. I will leave and return with a knife a few hours later. I will climb down your chimney and rip your father's throat out. While he dies, I will fuck your mom while he watches and dump my hot spermy load on her forehead. Afterwards, I'll slit her throat and let her and your father die together. Next, I will wander down the hall to your sister's room. I will kick the fucken door in and buttfuck her with her tits jigglin' the whole time. After she and I reach a glorious orgasm I will fucken slice her pussy up with my knife. I will then walk down the hall to your brother's room. I will fucking strangle him and watch him die like a bitch. As life fades from him, I will pull down my pants, reveal my eight inch cock, and piss all over his face and in his mouth. You will come in crying like a faggot mother fucker and see your brother die. You will run at me and I will use taekwando I learned while in service to parry your attack and break every bone in your arm. As you lie cowering against the wall in fear, I will pull out my knife and stab your dick eight times, cut off your ballsack, and force feed it to you. Just when you think you're about to die, I will sodomize you and call you faggot and once I'm done I'll squirt my load all over you mother fucker. What are you gonna do? Nothing you can, faggot fuck.

I will fuck you up in real life, see above. I only looked at another man's penis for roughly eight and a half seconds, only comparing sizes. We were equal length. I will fuck you up. Bitch tits.
    TL;DR
    All I see is a desperate cry for attention from a keyboard warrior.
    ILL FUCK YOU UP IRL = a totally empty threat on a forum, dickbreath. You keep spamming NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT but you still have yet to answer how you'd be superior to me even if I were.
    trolololo
    Textwall=uREALLYmadbro.

48. ISO #48
    TheDerpSquad

You sound like a very insecure emo child with a needle dick. I hope you can get laid one day

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50