Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: Russian Roulette mini-game thread: Stage 1

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    You didn't choose 8?
    I mean, how did you choose 8 when you can choose from 1-6 only?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

3. ISO #153

BANG!

Guardian just shot the 4th barrel. With a bullet in in. Goremancer won the round!

Here are the results of the game. Both Guardian and Goremancer chose 4 as their number, which means that the bullet was inserted in the 4th barrel because of special rule. Even then, Guardian still decided to shoot that barrel, probably thinking that it was really safe. Shooting three times in a row is three times was more risky, after all.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

/sign
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

YOU WILL DIE WAAAGH
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

8. ISO #158

The next round is Kromos vs Deathfire123. Both players can send their hidden numbers to me.

In addition to that, there is also a winner's duel: Rocshi vs Goremancer. I'll send PMs to both of then as well.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Waaagh can go against Deathfire if he wants. I'll /unsign
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

yup
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

13. ISO #163

Fine then.

The next duel is Deathfire123 vs TheWaaagh. You both can send your hidden numbers to me. Deathfire need to repost his number again.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

The duel is on!

Deathfire123 has the first turn. He can choose to shoot first or to let TheWaaagh shoot first.

16. ISO #166

Oh, and by the way, Kromos chickened out from S-FM as well, so at least one new spot is open now.

17. ISO #167

I'll sign back up to S-FM after I die in FM XI and I only unsigned from this because TheWaaagh and Deathfire wanted to shoot each other :P

/sign

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Yay! Auto win too gud!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

20. ISO #170

WHO S NEXT!?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

-shoot

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Deathfire finally made his mind and decided to shoot first.
    CLICK!
    The barrel was empty! Deathfire can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to TheWaaagh.

29. ISO #179

-​pass

30. ISO #180

I'm a little sleepy now. We'll continue the games tomorrow. Good luck!

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Well, I'm back for some time. Here is the next duel: Rihfok vs DramaLlama!

This time, the one who chooses the first turn is Rihfok. He can choose to shoot first or to let DramaLlama fire first. Good luck!

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

It's ok, he really gets to choose to shoot first. So here it is:

Without asking permisson, Rocshi took the gun, aimed it at his head, and pulled the trigger
    CLICK!
    The barrel was empty! Rocshi can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Goremancer.

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    It's ok, he really gets to choose to shoot first. So here it is:

Without asking permisson, Rocshi took the gun, aimed it at his head, and pulled the trigger
    CLICK!
    The barrel was empty! Rocshi can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Goremancer.

:/
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

39. ISO #189

Against his will, DramaLlama blindly picked the gun and attempted to shot himself.
    CLICK!
    The barrel was empty! DramaLlama can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Rihfok.

40. ISO #190

TheWaaagh accepted the gun from Deathfire and pulled the trigger.
    CLICK!
    The second barrel was empty! TheWaaagh can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Deathfire.

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Lol it completely escapes me why anyone would take turns pointing a randomly loaded gun at their own heads. Can I just fire 6 times at my opponent? Or chunk the gun and use a chainsaw instead.

I'll sign if I get to be pitted against Kromos. Been itching to shoot him with my Sheriff gun for that rope burn around my neck from that last lynch.

46. ISO #196

TheWaaagh decided to pull the trigger again.
    CLICK!
    The third barrel was empty! TheWaaagh can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Deathfire.

DramaLlama also decided to fire again.
    CLICK!
    The second barrel was empty! DramaLlama can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Rihfok.

Goremancer accepted the gun from Rocshi and pulled the trigger.
    CLICK!
    The second barrel was empty! Goremancer can now choose to fire again or to pass the gun to Rocshi.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

​shoot