User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Final tally:

Deathfire123(6): Kromos, Escaho, Mopin, CmG, GameFreak, trineroks
    trineroks(3): Goremancer, Luna, BorkBot

Kromos is being "lynched" as well. He revealed the citizen secondary objective. Bonus missions were not intended to be used as a scumhunting tool, you cannot say I didn't warn you. I did, you all know that. The citizens that is. It is best you do not talk about your bonus mission anymore, it is irrelevant since the PRs are already dead.

You thought talking about it obscurely doesn't mean revealing it? Any type of referance to the bonus mission is considered revealing it! Its a personal thing that was not meant to be told or shared, for all you know I could have given a diffrent bonus mission to each citizen.

I suppose its just not possible to add something only for flavor huh? You know how mafia should be played. I am dissapoint.

Though this is not a standard modkill, it won't go on Kromos' permanent record for future games.

INDEED I FELT VERY TEMPTED TO USE THAT AS A SCUMHUNTING SCOUTER. BUT I DIDN'T. COZ I'M BLACK.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Granny Nana snuck into her home to get some of her things that she forgot. "Ah, my toothbrush! Oh and my old pair of artificial teeth! These new ones are better but the old ones bring some fond memories..."

She quickly snagged everything and placed the stuff in a big brown bag. Her eyes then stopped at a photo of her and Zaken when they were young and stupidly in-love. He was such a fine man back then, but he only grew more bitter and annoying with time. "Couldn't have your dream life now old husband? Had to make our marriage a hell these past 10 years... Couldn't just accept your lot! I've had it with this place. Goodbye forever!"

As she left the house she ran face to face with the old fool. "NANA!" he screamed and ran at her only to be knocked senseless by a hit on his head from her big bag of stuff. "Nah i'm getting divorced from you remember?!"

Then she fled the scene. A kid was standing next to his tricycle. "PERFECT!"

The old lady rode on the tricycle with her bag of things. "I'm leaving this city! Hiyaaahahaha!"

----

Meanwhile... Tina was riding her new bicycle.

Justin came from behind on his own bicycle and was singing again... "Baby baby baby!"

"Oh no, not you again! Get away from me you transgender freak!"

"Baby?! I'm hurt!"

Tina picked up the pace in order to get away. Justin kept chasing her... "Baby wait!"

"Do I look like a waiter to you?!"

They kept riding faster and faster until, right next to a small stairway in the park...

GRANNY TRICYCLE DOOM.

CRASH!

"Baby... Thats gotta hurt!"

Deathfire123 was lynched! His role was Survivor!

Kromos was "lynched"! His role was Citizen!

They did not leave a last will.

Tina's RP last will: "Godammnit Justin!"

Night Four

Zaken awoke with a headache... "Nana... Why?"

He fell on his bed at home. "Have we grown so far apart..? I hate my life... Someone must pay..."

Night 4 will end at this time.

5. ISO #355

Nana layed in her hospital bed in a private room. A foolish injury, caused by reckless children. She would be back on her feet before they know it!

----

Meanwhile Barney and Whale took a walk. Barney was listening to a song on his ipod with earphones...

And he was singing it.

Whale tried to keep from making any remarks... Barney's taste in music was quite strange.

"Thats it! I can't take this anymore! Stop listening to that wierd song! Whats wrong with you?!"

Barney was startled and took off the headphones. "W-What? Look man, I was in this shop the other day and they were playing it. It got into my head! I can't get it out! I think its a brainwashing song..."

Whale raised an eyebrow. "...Seriously?"

Barney shrugged. "We were going to do something tonight no? Lets go already! Geez..."

----

The Ars gang broke into Justin Bieber's home...

"Baby baby baby oh! Welcome babies!"

Barney and Whale stood there in shock.

"I thought you might drop by! Now I shall sing my song!"

Now they were further in shock. "He can talk. Normally"

"But of course I can baby!"

Whale shook his head. "Enough of this nonesense! Die!"

Barney charged forward with a baseball bat. "Time to hit the Badger! I mean Squirrel! I mean Bieber!"

Spoiler : ? :

"Cough... My final song.. My masterpiece.. Baby!"

Luna was attacked at night! Her role was Citizen!

Her last will:

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    I was attacked and healed on night 2 - awesome! I accomplished what I wanted to, Mafia thought I was Doc and Doc thought I was worth saving.

AND YES, BOW DOWN MORTALS FOR I AM JUSTIN EFFING BIEBER!

Day Five

Justin was taken to the hospital, where a very warm welcome awaited him from various people... He might have had his stay in the hospital prolonged due to strange new injuries incurred after his arrival.

Role List
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Tormentor
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Player List
    Goremancer
    CmG
    GameFreak
    Mopin
    Escaho
    BorkBot
    trineroks

Hospital
    Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).
    Fluffy (Tarantula) - Stomped by Granny Nana on Night 1.
    DramaLlama(Jessy: Mafioso) - Accidentally shot in the foot while struggling with Granny Nana for the shotgun on day 2.
    Cat(Cat) - Nearly starved to death by the depressed Zaken over the course of several days.
    Sumikoko(Maya: Sheriff) - Accidentally got her dog injured due to the foolishness of the town on day 3 and is now with him until he recovers.
    Snuffles(Great Dane) - Scared by the Ars gang and got into a misfortunate accident with his owner's jeep on day 3.
    Ubernox(Lord Megadeath: Doctor) - Got beaten badly by the Ars gang on night 3.
    Deathfire123(Granny Nana: Survivor) - Injured in a tricycle accident on day 4.
    Kromos(Tina: Citizen) - Injured in a bicycle accident on day 4.
    Luna(Justin Bieber: Citizen) - Beated badly by the Ars gang and then further beaten in the hospital by certain inmates on night 4.

A note was found in Justin's home...

borkbot mafia

Today's lynch will require 4 votes.

Day 5 will end at this time.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Either CmG or Goremancer is probably mafia, but I don't know which. Probably not both, because that'd be too obvious. Reading Goremancer's comments about the tormentor "winning with town" yesterday made me wonder if he was rule-derping again or if he was trying to spread misinformation so he'd stand a better chance to win as tormentor, but maybe he's just trolling hard.

My primary mafia suspects right now are Goremancer and GameFreak or trineroks. CmG/Escaho might be the tormentor. Mopin was acting a bit weird but that might be because I don't get the way he plays cit. His acolyte play in FMVI was kind of scummy as well.

vote Goremancer

Troll shield not gonna work, son.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

9. ISO #359

Mopin's acolyte play in MFMVI ^

Sorry. I don't think Mopin was around for FMVI.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

10. ISO #360

I don't feel trolly. Bork you are the scummy one now. Yes the mafia did leave a deathnote about you. And Trineroks is scummy as hell. But it almost feels like you are trying to get a train started on me during the confusion. Plus if you are truly town then you will see my actions as townlike not scum. In fact I'm pretty sure you're not town. But I doubt people will listen to me. So i'm just going to chill. If people ask about why I think trineroks and Bork is scummy, I won't back it up with any solid proof. I'm too lazy for that. I am going to say that you two rub me off the wrong way. But right now I'm going to press for a trineroks lynch.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Either CmG or Goremancer is probably mafia, but I don't know which. Probably not both, because that'd be too obvious. Reading Goremancer's comments about the tormentor "winning with town" yesterday made me wonder if he was rule-derping again or if he was trying to spread misinformation so he'd stand a better chance to win as tormentor, but maybe he's just trolling hard.

My primary mafia suspects right now are Goremancer and GameFreak or trineroks. CmG/Escaho might be the tormentor. Mopin was acting a bit weird but that might be because I don't get the way he plays cit. His acolyte play in FMVI was kind of scummy as well.

vote Goremancer

Troll shield not gonna work, son.
    Your evidence can be used against you. I can be town trying to convince the tormentor.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

12. ISO #362

Explain to me then what you were trying to accomplish with that message to the tormentor. Sure, lynching a mafia is beneficial to him as well, but you were making it sound like he's a friendly neutral.

13. ISO #363

Explain to me then what you were trying to accomplish with that message to the tormentor. Sure, lynching a mafia is beneficial to him as well, but you were making it sound like he's a friendly neutral.
    I explained that already. So why don't you vote Trineroks? Or maybe you are the tormentor and trineroks is your target? If that is so then it would make sense. You never voted him in fear of getting your target lynched. It would also explain some missing night kills. Hmmmmm what kind of twisted logic will you use now to counter me my dear Borky?
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    I explained that already. So why don't you vote Trineroks? Or maybe you are the tormentor and trineroks is your target? If that is so then it would make sense. You never voted him in fear of getting your target lynched. It would also explain some missing night kills. Hmmmmm what kind of twisted logic will you use now to counter me my dear Borky?
    I am presuming Trineroks is mafia in that scenario. Clarifying before someone votes me for not understanding this post.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

15. ISO #365

What the heck.. there's nothing twisted about my logic. The mafia would benefit most from trying to persuade the tormentor to vote with them to lynch "mafia". That's what makes it so damn suspicious.

16. ISO #366

What the heck.. there's nothing twisted about my logic. The mafia would benefit most from trying to persuade the tormentor to vote with them to lynch "mafia". That's what makes it so damn suspicious.
    So in that post you are saying that Trineroks isn't mafia. Since you didn't respond to my accusation of you being the tormentor I presume that's what you are.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

17. ISO #367

Your accusation doesn't make sense unless you assume that Escaho is lying about being attacked the first night. Do you know something I don't?

18. ISO #368

And indeed, since you are trying to push for a vote against trineroks (though you didn't actually vote him), if my Goremancer = mafia theory is correct then trineroks probably isn't your buddy. It's most likely GameFreak then. The guy who pops in and "agrees" with random people without forming his own opinion.

19. ISO #369

Your accusation doesn't make sense unless you assume that Escaho is lying about being attacked the first night. Do you know something I don't?
    I don't know anything else. I am presuming that Trineroks is your orinal target. target. Either that or he killed your target during the other nights. You jailed him for x number of times. Then the mafia decided to sent someone else to do the kill. And it would explain why you didn't vote Trineroks. Your argument is pretty weak...
    Well I'm more interested to hear more from Trineroks. All his posts are pretty defensive and not really contributing to the town's progress in scum hunting. And he's been lurking the entire time.

EDIT: Oh well then... -Vote trineroks Your turn...
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

20. ISO #370

I don't know anything else. I am presuming that Trineroks is your orinal target. target. Either that or he killed your target during the other nights. You jailed him for x number of times. Then the mafia decided to sent someone else to do the kill. And it would explain why you didn't vote Trineroks. Your argument is pretty weak...
    On the first night, Escaho claims to be attacked because the Tormentor supposedly jailed him. Nobody else claims to have been attacked that night.
    On the second night, Luna claims to be healed successfully. Ubernox's last will shows that he healed Luna that night and nobody else claims to have been attacked. Luna is now also a confirmed citizen.

I don't think the mafia would skip their attack the first night. If one of them got jailed, they would know that from their night chat and send someone else to do the kill. If Escaho is mafia, that was a really bold move, but not a very smart one. Escaho isn't the type of player who goes for a gambit as early as night 1. Though he could be the tormentor himself, because the tormentor gets a one night vest too. And if he never jailed anyone, he ensured that nobody would counterclaim him.

And in case you didn't notice, I tried to switch the vote back to trineroks yesterday because I thought Deathfire123 was less scummy than him. I voted for him, though it might have been too late.

21. ISO #371

On the first night, Escaho claims to be attacked because the Tormentor supposedly jailed him. Nobody else claims to have been attacked that night.
    On the second night, Luna claims to be healed successfully. Ubernox's last will shows that he healed Luna that night and nobody else claims to have been attacked. Luna is now also a confirmed citizen.

I don't think the mafia would skip their attack the first night. If one of them got jailed, they would know that from their night chat and send someone else to do the kill. If Escaho is mafia, that was a really bold move, but not a very smart one. Escaho isn't the type of player who goes for a gambit as early as night 1. Though he could be the tormentor himself, because the tormentor gets a one night vest too. And if he never jailed anyone, he ensured that nobody would counterclaim him.

And in case you didn't notice, I tried to switch the vote back to trineroks yesterday because I thought Deathfire123 was less scummy than him. I voted for him, though it might have been too late.
    I suppose that defense is legit. But Trineroks is lurking so much... I don't even know why people decided to go for deathfire instead. I'm pretty sure he will be lynched today. If not then it'll be funny to watch.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

22. ISO #372

Sup guys just outta school. so i reread the daychat alot yesterday trying to figure out who's scum.
    This is my list

Mopin , pretty much comfirmed cit i know why he knows too let's leave it at that.
    Cmg, doesn't post alot, doesn't contribute at all, i think he's bored of cit or a hiding tormentor
    Goremancer , finally back to trolling as i like it but i dno not getting the same vibe you aren't doing your usual stuff man.
    Borkbot, i can't get a read on this guy he is scumhunting , but is also neutral alot , tormentor ? The deathnote completely mindfucked me so i have no clue.
    Trineroks, this guy i'm pretty much certain of is mafia, look at his posts he is VERY defensive doesn't add anything , i dno he just looks so scummy how can he not be mafia.

My conclusion -Vote Trineroks this is just a pressure vote

23. ISO #373

Here's what I think from very little analysis

GameFreak - I guess he's confirmed cit.
    CmG - Seems like a bored cit.
    Goremancer - It's pretty much him vs BorkBot, though from what I've seen I'm with Goremancer atm.
    Trineroks - Is probably mafia, looks like BorkBot was trying to shift attention to Goremancer with a bad reason for it.
    BorkBot - Prob mafia.
    Escaho - Looks like he's pretending to be jailed when he is the tormenter. Has been helpful to town I suppose, though I just feel Goremancer and CmG are more likely cits.

In that case here is the roles list:

Citizen - Mopin
    Citizen - GameFreak
    Citizen - Goremancer
    Citizen - CmG

Mafia - BorkBot
    Mafia - Trineroks

Tormenter - Escaho

I may read previous days and properly scum hunt if I can be bothered.

I would also like to hear Trineroks opinion on who is scum etc.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

24. ISO #374

looks like BorkBot was trying to shift attention to Goremancer with a bad reason for it.
    Really now? Goremancer has been acting pretty shady most of the game. Laying low, trolling a little bit here and there and not taking part in any lynches so far except the one against the sheriff. He tries to direct the tormentor to lynch "mafia" with him, which is an action that would benefit the mafia itself the most (to get the tormentor to lynch a citizen with them). He also accused me of being the tormentor with trineroks as my target, which was really weak and didn't make any sense as I've already pointed out. Finally, I think he's one of two people left in this game who might have been writing those trolly death notes. And I'd say Goremancer is acting more strangely than CmG (who should stop lurking by the way), so I think Goremancer is the best lynch.

I'd say there's plenty of good reasons to lynch Goremancer now, more reason than trineroks. I've already pointed out that I don't entirely trust trineroks, but if Goremancer is mafia then trineroks most likely isn't. He could still be the tormentor, but he isn't our priority at the moment.

25. ISO #375

This one is easy.

-vote trineorks

Yes i am fucking bored.

Borkbot mafia
    goremancer or Escaho tormentor. I remember a death note a while ago where mafia stated gore was immune.

rest town.

bye bye
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

26. ISO #376

will come back later with some more analysis since we are now 1 cit behind. and tomorrow will be lylo for sure cause they will kill mopin tonight.

Lynch 1 mafia today, lynch one tomorrow town gg.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

27. ISO #377

meh or not. what the hell. Thank you kromos for lynching the sherriff. You really deserved that modkill. Seriously just think about this deathnote a bit why mafia would do this? It makes not much sense to me. Not even a double frame. Meh why would somebody do this?

28. ISO #378

I just read the entire thread again and I suggest you all do the same. It's quite informative. I forgot that Mopin claimed citizen on day 1 before the sheriff and the doctor died, so he obviously wasn't catching any bullets. Then later he comes to a realisation (the timing of this realisation is important) and starts calling people confirmed citizens, including GameFreak. Why GameFreak? There's nothing confirmed about him in my opinion. He just keeps posting strange motivations such as:
    "dude Deathfire I have a life!"
    "dude I edited my post to change the formatting of my vote instead of just posting it in a new post"
    "dude Escaho I didn't vote the guy you wanted me to vote because it'd look like scummy compliance but I'll vote him on the next page anyway."
    Followed by *wink wink nudge nudge Mopin* and Mopin going "we both confirmed cits yo!"
    And finally GameFreak saying those death notes leave him totally mindfucked. Yeah right.

unvote Goremancer
    vote GameFreak

Pretty sure he's scum.

29. ISO #379

Maybe you're right BorkBot, I haven't been paying much attention to this game and without sheriff results this is rather difficult.

If trineroks doesn't come on I'll just lynch him, even though the accusations agaisnt him are far from conclusive. Even GameFreak isn't exactly confirmed, it's not that hard to play along with something like that, as it was fairly obvious what we were doing.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

30. ISO #380

Oh, glad you agree with me there BorkBot. You changing the vote from trineroks to GameFreak makes you seem more townish imo, as he does look rather scummy. Trineroks has been the scapegoat for scum this game, whatever happens everyone just decides to vote him as it has being agreed somehow that he must be mafia.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Oh lol sure wifom 3 the death note clears the person as town. xD. Since Mopin is one of the cheater cits i ll vote with him.

-vote Gamefreak

33. ISO #383

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Oh, glad you agree with me there BorkBot. You changing the vote from trineroks to GameFreak makes you seem more townish imo, as he does look rather scummy. Trineroks has been the scapegoat for scum this game, whatever happens everyone just decides to vote him as it has being agreed somehow that he must be mafia.
    What the heck have you been doing all game? Every time I see you post, it's you immediately agreeing with the person who commented before you.

Case in point: read GameFreak's analysis of each player posted on this day. Then, read your post. It's almost identical. You also immediately voted who Kromos voted for Day 1 and then followed suit again after that. I've been following your posts through this thread and you always agree with whoever posted before you (including BorkBot!). I really do not understand your gameplay, but I know that you are tricky mafia member and likely an even trickier neutral player.

Right now, we have Goremancer, CmG, and GameFreak voting trineroks.

We have BorkBot and Mopin voting GameFreak.

Trineroks and I currently have not voted.

This situation is shaping up to be an obvious one. Trineroks will likely vote GameFreak. Therefore, we have 2 mafia and a cit or 2 mafia and a tormentor on one train, and 3 cits or 2 cit/1 tormentor on the other.

Which leads me to believe that a mafia member is on the chopping block (GameFreak or trineroks). The question is: who is telling the truth.

BorkBot
    has been acting alongside trineroks. He neglected to vote for him when he could have brought the hammer home. He, again, is avoiding the pivotal vote and wants to sway the town to GameFreak. Therefore, if trineroks is mafia, BorkBot is likely Mafia. BorkBot has provided little to no analysis which is unlike him when he is Citizen (for example, his gameplay in Luna's M-FMIII as a Citizen had him scumhunting all over the place). This game requires scum hunting as a Citizen, something which BorkBot has a lot of experience of, but he has neglected to do so until now. Instead of saying why he thinks trineroks is NOT scum, he has only been providing evidence as to why other players (GameFreak, in this instance) ARE scum.

Mopin has had such a weird gameplay going on that I'm inclined to believe he's Tormentor or just a Citizen with nothing better to do than agree with whoever is posting?

CmG is flying under the radar getting no suspicion. He usually complains about the LACK of suspicion when he is town, but he's flying through on that now.

Goremancer
    seems like a troll-y cit to me, as always, but he HAS been less troll-y. However, he doesn't appear to have a lot of interest in this game.

Trineroks posts one post at the beginning of each day and that's about it. Provides little in the way of scum hunting and only gave actual information when his name came under fire (and gladly through Deathfire under the bus). [Btw, Lol Deathfire how I always seem to get you killed when you are Survivor.]

GameFreak is also acting like he did in our previous M-FM (and gave the same excuse, despite how legitimate it may actually seem) when he was mafia. Because of the way votes are going down, I'm inclined to believe that, if GameFreak is mafia, so is CmG/Goremancer.

At this point, I'm leading towards a BorkBot/trineroks mafia combo, with either Mopin or Goremancer as Tormentor.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    we both cheated with our secondairy objectives , the fuck gimme 10 mins
    LOL WUT.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

36. ISO #386

btw I started making the post before BorkBot . I didn't copy him, we both had the idea at the same time.

Other than that I'm not playing so seriously, but while I am confirmed citizen (cos cheating and stuff). All GameFreak said is that he knows what we're doing etc, which anyone could've faked.

37. ISO #387

So my defense... Alot of people have come up with the you aren't as active as usual excuse, well ofc i need to study 2000 fucking greek words not my fav thing to do, but as a good cit i've been trying to help the last days with scumhunt and be more active because i don't want a lynch to be wasted by my poor play.

I'm voting for Trineroks a understandable vote imo since he doesn't contribute and lurks.

The people who vote against me:
    Borkbot , we were thinking of lynching him today for his neutrality throughout all this, everybody found him scummy but we decided on Deathfire

Mopin, this guy was on Borkbot i'm pretty sure saying he's scummy, today he agreed with me right after i posted with an almost identical post (reminds me of FmX Doctergambit) then 3 posts later Borkbot comes with his list and Mopin Immediately jumps on that wagon without a question, i won't lie i thought Mopin was comfirmed cit because he knows some stuff about cits but i guess playing along indeed isn't hard and maybe i'm just completely wrong.

Cmg: then Cmg comes on and instantly votes with Mopin because he's "confirmed cit" because he used the EXACT strategy i used, blindly follows Mopin who blindly follow Borkbot now if this doesn't seem fucking suspicious i don't know. Cmg barely even posts and his only reason for voting me is Confirmed Cit voted.

Now this Absolute Bullshit made me rethink my scumlist

Borkbot -> Tormentor
    Mopin -> Mafioso
    Cmg -> Mafioso
    Rest -> cit
    trineroks is still iffy

Why ? Simple Mopin and Cmg are eager to jump on any train presented to them even if its by the scummiest most neutral guy in the game who was almost lynched yesterday , it's like jumping on fmx Ambient train (the guy i played) which is complete bs

But since i don't care about the tormentor yet (he doesn't kill), i'm going to vote on Mopin since well the guy changes opinions every second

-unvote
    -Vote Mopin

I guess its now Borkbot's word vs mine.

38. ISO #388

Lawl if i were mafia this game would be gone waaay different.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

lawl. We should hammer GameFreak before he spews out anymore filth about us citizens

Also yeah, Escaho is the tormenter as expected. But I kind of want the tormenter to win so good luck Escaho! (Or he didn't read secondary objective, which makes me sad.)

43. ISO #393

I didn't exactly copy you either GameFreak, we had a similiar layout and all we did was agree that we were both cits and that CmG is rather bored.

44. ISO #394

lawl. We should hammer GameFreak before he spews out anymore filth about us citizens

Also yeah, Escaho is the tormenter as expected. But I kind of want the tormenter to win so good luck Escaho! (Or he didn't read secondary objective, which makes me sad.)
    Trying to discredit me because Borkbot wants me bandwagoned gj, inb4 Borkbot is mafia and you are lynching a cit , i'm not spewing filth about citizens i'm spewing filth about you, we both used the same strat but somehow you think i'm mafia? i don't even trust you anymore

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

You are discrediting yourself here Mopin. I am not the Tormentor at all.

Any secondary objectives are meant to be kept secret. I'm unsure if you want people to comment on their secondary objectives to get modkilled or if you actually are telling the truth about cheating, in which case both you and GameFreak should be modkilled (and if this presents a scenario where the mafia would instantly win, the game should be a wash).

47. ISO #397

I guess i should stop using it , Kromos did get modkilled enough is enough. Thing is Mopin you had good points now you're just infuriating me and saying people should hammer me fast. That doesn't sound pro-town at all more anti we have so much time , and then you're pinning Escaho as tormentor who i can now tell is just not breaking rules.

i mean serious , lawl we should hammer before he spews more filth ... who the fuck says that not even a legit reason , i don't care how shitty of an excuse i have a life is , this shit right here is the shittiest excuse to get me lynched so people catch on to you way to late

48. ISO #398

It was partly Zack's fault for having a secondary objective that would be obvious to all other cits if someone tried to carry it out. However I'd rather not talk too much about the situation in case we do all get modkilled.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the tormenter Escaho, though I think we best focus on the whole trineroks/GameFreak situation.

49. ISO #399

Also I had no idea the day was 48 hours long so meh.

-Unvote GameFreak

Hopefully this gives trineroks a chance to actually say something so we can determine who is mafia or not...

50. ISO #400