S-FM VI: Torment - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

I'm confused how "I'M" considered scummy, when GameFreak comes in like, HEY GUYS *votes on current lynch that has most votes* BYE GUYS!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    I'm confused how "I'M" considered scummy, when GameFreak comes in like, HEY GUYS *votes on current lynch that has most votes* BYE GUYS!
    Sorry i have a life, i come in see what has developed , i do believe we need a lynch and you seem like the tormentor , i'm still here , so if you wanna ask go ahead

4. ISO #304

There's no point in role-claiming when Luna's already said everything. I've pointed out the flaws in a lot of people's plans, like Escaho's or Kromos' who demand roleclaims when I call it stupid and pointless, and then I'm called scummy on the basis that

A: I insult people a lot

and B: I'm not posting a lot
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

5. ISO #305

There's no point in role-claiming when Luna's already said everything. I've pointed out the flaws in a lot of people's plans, like Escaho's or Kromos' who demand roleclaims when I call it stupid and pointless, and then I'm called scummy on the basis that

A: I insult people a lot

and B: I'm not posting a lot
    U mad u gonna be lynched, scum?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Sorry i have a life, i come in see what has developed , i do believe we need a lynch and you seem like the tormentor , i'm still here , so if you wanna ask go ahead
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Every scum uses this excuse. It's fucking pathetic and sickens me whenever someone says this

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    U mad u gonna be lynched, scum?
    I love how everyone ALWAYS says this to me when I'm about to be lynched. Then they find out I'm town and they're like, "LOL IT'S HIS OWN FAULT" when essentially I act the same every game and I get mad EVERY time I'm lynched because of how fucking retarded the town can be sometimes

8. ISO #308

Sorry but you are not in the 100% confirmed citizen club. Lawl. Well the good side is we wont lynch any TPR anymore no matter what.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #309

I love how everyone ALWAYS says this to me when I'm about to be lynched. Then they find out I'm town and they're like, "LOL IT'S HIS OWN FAULT" when essentially I act the same every game and I get mad EVERY time I'm lynched because of how fucking retarded the town can be sometimes
    If you want to know why I think you're scum it's because you deflect information and only PROVIDE information after a lynch train has started on you.

For future games, if you don't want to by lynched as town, try providing scum lists or tips as to why other people are scum BEFORE a lynch train starts up on you. That way, even if you happen to die we can use your notes to find others.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

10. ISO #310

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Every scum uses this excuse. It's fucking pathetic and sickens me whenever someone says this
    It sickens you, im in exams and can't be on here to insult 24/7 , oke koolkat , so you say i only make posts and then leave so you can't ask stuff . i gave you the chance and you insult me.
    Sorry but you're just too retarded.

11. ISO #311

If you want to know why I think you're scum it's because you deflect information and only PROVIDE information after a lynch train has started on you.

For future games, if you don't want to by lynched as town, try providing scum lists or tips as to why other people are scum BEFORE a lynch train starts up on you. That way, even if you happen to die we can use your notes to find others.
    Its called staying under the radar so the scum dont hit you. Its a valid strategy and I shouldnt be persecuted for having a different strategy than you.

12. ISO #312

Its called staying under the radar so the scum dont hit you. Its a valid strategy and I shouldnt be persecuted for having a different strategy than you.
    Because citizens want to stay under the radar ... you're double wifoming whilst all PRs are dead. Smooth bro smooth

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

It sickens you, im in exams and can't be on here to insult 24/7 , oke koolkat , so you say i only make posts and then leave so you can't ask stuff . i gave you the chance and you insult me.
    Sorry but you're just too retarded.
    I insult you because you felt the need to say, "sorry guys, lol, I have a life" when thats the stupidest fucking excuse in the history of this game. EVERYONE has a life, we all get you cant be here 24/7. Saying, feels like your calling us all stupid for not assuming that we dont already know this.

You've been active in games before. Just showing up, voting, and leaving, while posting a little blurb occasionally is generally regarded as scummy.

I don't think I'm the one that's retarded here

15. ISO #315

If you were a Citizen wouldn't your mission be to take a bullet for the Town? When you are a Cit, you WANT to die in place of others. Your goal is not to hide in the shadows and then proclaim Citizen when about to be lynched for doing nothing....as a Citizen.

16. ISO #316

Because citizens want to stay under the radar ... you're double wifoming whilst all PRs are dead. Smooth bro smooth
    "Its a valid strategy and I shouldnt be persecuted for having a different strategy than you."

How many times do I have to say it, it's been used before, and successfully, by citizens.

The talkative ones are regarded as citizens pretending to be PRs, the non talkative ones are PRs wifoming as Citizens. DO the opposite.

17. ISO #317

If you were a Citizen wouldn't your mission be to take a bullet for the Town? When you are a Cit, you WANT to die in place of others. Your goal is not to hide in the shadows and then proclaim Citizen when about to be lynched for doing nothing....as a Citizen.
    read what I just wrote

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Silly Deathfire...

He really needs to get lynched soon though.
    Sorry I don't want to be sustenance for your vampirism

19. ISO #319

Sorry I don't want to be sustenance for your vampirism
    Who do you think is scum? And why? Who is likely Tormentor? Survivor? Mafia?

20. ISO #320

I insult you because you felt the need to say, "sorry guys, lol, I have a life" when thats the stupidest fucking excuse in the history of this game. EVERYONE has a life, we all get you cant be here 24/7. Saying, feels like your calling us all stupid for not assuming that we dont already know this.

You've been active in games before. Just showing up, voting, and leaving, while posting a little blurb occasionally is generally regarded as scummy.

I don't think I'm the one that's retarded here
    no you obviously don't know. Because you still needed to call me out on it and i still needed to tell you that i got exams. I'm not the retarded one , you are for not getting the fucking point.
    It's not a stupid excuse if it's true. What can i do ? i read the posts i see what people think , vote like all the comfirmed citizens who obviously spent time thinking because guess what
    I CANT THINK ABOUT THIS GAME ALL THE TIME. Do you get it ? do we need to have this convo again ? Yes i've been active in games before , guess what i had no school then.
    Actually let me correct my statement , i don't have a life because i need to study and that lil life that i have left i spent answering your stupid questions

21. ISO #321

We have 2 and a half hours to lynch Deathfire and since his mafia buddy, Goremancer or BorkBot, won't vote for him, Luna or trineroks, we need you!

22. ISO #322

no you obviously don't know. Because you still needed to call me out on it and i still needed to tell you that i got exams. I'm not the retarded one , you are for not getting the fucking point.
    It's not a stupid excuse if it's true. What can i do ? i read the posts i see what people think , vote like all the comfirmed citizens who obviously spent time thinking because guess what
    I CANT THINK ABOUT THIS GAME ALL THE TIME. Do you get it ? do we need to have this convo again ? Yes i've been active in games before , guess what i had no school then.
    Actually let me correct my statement , i don't have a life because i need to study and that lil life that i have left i spent answering your stupid questions
    Okay, you obviously didn't even read what I fucking said, because I said I know you have a life. I know you can't think about this game all the time. I got it before you felt the need to say it. Why is this even an issue? Because your making it an issue. I call it a stupid excuse, and you could brush it off as me being me, or you could get really defensive, which is what you're doing know.

Calm the fuck down and hit enter a couple times. Just because it's true, doesnt mean its not a stupid fucking excuse. Because it is. IT IS a stupid fucking excuse, and shouldnt be said ever as a reason for the way you are playing. It may be true, but dont use it as an excuse, its a lame cop out and just proves you shouldnt have signed up in the fucking first place if you didn't have the time to participate. I'm not being an ass to be an ass, I'm being an ass because this is a fucking stupid excuse that countless people have used before in Forum Mafia and its fucking annoying, having that as their only reason as to why they are acting scummy.

23. ISO #323

Who do you think is scum? And why? Who is likely Tormentor? Survivor? Mafia?
    My best guess is that Mopin is probably one of the two mafia, and one of the more talktive town (You, or Kromos, maybe GameFreak) is the other one. Trineroks is probably the tormentor. No clue about the survivor. They're probably playing citizen, so you or Luna

24. ISO #324

Actually, Borkbot jumped on the me lynch without even asking any questions, that reeks of scum to me, BorkBot usually doesn't play that way

25. ISO #325

That was CmG*

But still BorkBot hasnt said much either and hes usually speaker #1

26. ISO #326

My best guess is that Mopin is probably one of the two mafia, and one of the more talktive town (You, or Kromos, maybe GameFreak) is the other one. Trineroks is probably the tormentor. No clue about the survivor. They're probably playing citizen, so you or Luna
    Why Mopin? Why would he be mafia? (Especially since he is your best guess.)

27. ISO #327

Why Mopin? Why would he be mafia? (Especially since he is your best guess.)
    Mopin scum hunted well in my game. And has generally provided good insight in other games that I've seen him play in. This game, hes so wishy-washy, and is really just saying how he's a proved citizen. And really just protecting himself, not really scumhunting at all

28. ISO #328

Oke i'm not defensive just irritated. Because i don't find i'm acting scummy , yet i get labelled as scummy each game. And tbh the only reason people have given for my scummyness this game is my inactivity and just popping up to say what's on my mind. And the only excuse is the stupid one

i don't know what to think of people right now.
    Kromos might be mafia might be citi
    Escaho has good intentions.
    Df not a clue
    borkbot is neutral so survivor or tormentor
    trineroks possible mafia
    Gore no read like usual but normally he posts alot more and gets more stuff on his ass so i'm wary , Gore you aren't trolling enough to be citi man
    Mopin seems legit i know what he's talking about when he refers to all the claimers just like rest

29. ISO #329

Oke i'm not defensive just irritated. Because i don't find i'm acting scummy , yet i get labelled as scummy each game. And tbh the only reason people have given for my scummyness this game is my inactivity and just popping up to say what's on my mind. And the only excuse is the stupid one

Df not a clue
    You're not the one who is L-1, with people who have "not a clue" at what my role is voting me instead of people they find scummy, just people I happened to be on one guys lynch list, and a few scum hopped on the me train

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Guys. Me, Luna, Kromos and I guess GameFreak are all members of the cit club. We cannot be mafia. (No I am not trolling )

People who can be mafia are:

Goremancer
    Escaho
    Deathfire
    CmG
    BorkBot
    trineroks

The most scummy of em (Deathfire) ought to be lynched right now.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

32. ISO #332

Guys. Me, Luna, Kromos and I guess GameFreak are all members of the cit club. We cannot be mafia. (No I am not trolling )

People who can be mafia are:

Goremancer
    Escaho
    Deathfire
    CmG
    BorkBot
    trineroks

The most scummy of em (Deathfire) ought to be lynched right now.
    Yeah, I'm totally the most scummy....have you even read anything in day chat?

33. ISO #333

The thing is Deathfire, you've just been generally acting scummy throughout the entire game from how you speak. I guess its intuition.

However one of the main things is you saying that you were trying to "stay under the radar so the scum don't hit you". While your explanation as to why you said it made sense, not including that in your original statement seems like quite a big slip up to me.

Care to explain what makes you a citizen Deathfire?
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

34. ISO #334

The thing is Deathfire, you've just been generally acting scummy throughout the entire game from how you speak. I guess its intuition.

However one of the main things is you saying that you were trying to "stay under the radar so the scum don't hit you". While your explanation as to why you said it made sense, not including that in your original statement seems like quite a big slip up to me.

Care to explain what makes you a citizen Deathfire?
    Think about it, if the scum know that the citizens will be talkative so that they appear to be PR's, and that PR's will hide, what's the perfect thing for a citizen to do? Hide, that way, some cits will be talkative and some won't be, so the scum wont know who to hit

35. ISO #335

As I said I completely understand that and is obviously a good strategy. It's just how you didn't explain that with your post on how you were trying to lay low. Also you said "so the scum don't hit you" instead of something like wifoming a power role or whatever, either way I think it made you look very scummy.

With that in mind you're most likely the tormenter, though I doubt we'll get a lynch off today even if you are proven guilty.

36. ISO #336

After rereading the posts, I have to admit Deathfire is sending out some pretty strange pings (especially with that vote on me on the following post after town started voting him)

We still have an hour left in the day. I honestly don't know whether or not I should place my vote in with deathfire yet. Right now he's in the "neutral-edging scum" category for me. Is there any reason why we shouldn't nl? I don't want to be responsible for the death of a possibly controversial cit.
    https://www.userbars.com/75686/665701...54-ubd5070.png

Warfare Incorporated! A free RTS game for your iPhones! Try it out today!

37. ISO #337

My usual strategy for scum hunting doesn't work in this game. All I can do is vote analysis and trying to search for inconsistencies in the reasoning people use. Granted, asking questions helps with that, but it's not as easy to come up with the right questions in a game like this unless you test how far you can go with the game master.

I do see an argument for voting to lynch Deathfire now, because he contradicted himself when he tried to explain his low profile play during the day chat. On the other hand, hammering someone isn't exactly keeping a low profile. I'm no longer fully convinced that he's a citizen and I won't hesitate casting the final vote on this lynch so much if it's needed. I do think we need to lynch today, because it means we'll have more information for tomorrow's lynch.

If the vote can still be switched to trineroks however, I'd prefer that. I haven't really seen anything from him that speaks in his favour. He's been laying low much more than Deathfire in my eyes.

vote trineroks

I'll stick around until the end of the day to see if I have to switch to make a lynch happen.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

38. ISO #338

Looks like no one is really on BorkBot, and I'm going off myself.

You may as well vote Deathfire, if you don't it basically confirms you as scum. Though if you are town, you're not going to get 2 more votes on trinkeroks by the end of the day, but I agree he is also quite scummy.

Day ends in 30mins btw.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Saying I'm scum if I don't vote Deathfire is stupid, because the evidence against him really isn't that strong. I'm curious to see what he'll flip though.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

41. ISO #341

All of you people are horrible, you killed an old lady

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Looks like it. That isn't too bad I guess. Potential mafia ally eliminated. I wish I just voted now.

LYNCH ALL SURVIVORS!

45. ISO #345

i don't know what to think of people right now.
    Kromos might be mafia might be citi
    Escaho has good intentions.
    Df not a clue
    borkbot is neutral so survivor or tormentor
    trineroks possible mafia
    Gore no read like usual but normally he posts alot more and gets more stuff on his ass so i'm wary , Gore you aren't trolling enough to be citi man
    Mopin seems legit i know what he's talking about when he refers to all the claimers just like rest

IS THIS GOOD?
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Looks like it. That isn't too bad I guess. Potential mafia ally eliminated. I wish I just voted now.

LYNCH ALL SURVIVORS!
    EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITHOUT SURVIVORS. STUPID SCRIPTSIZE WASTER. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME. OH YEA GUYS CREED IS ACTUALLY MY SMURF.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

48. ISO #348

OK TRINEROKS. ANSWER TRUTHFULLY. ARE YOU THE TORMENTOR? IF WE CAN LYNCH THE MAFIA THEN TOWN AND TORMENTOR CAN LIVE TOGETHER. TORMENTOR WINS AS LONG AS THE TORMENTOR AND HIS TARGET SURVIVES WITH A FACTION. LIKE A WITCH. PERSONALLY GOING ALONG WITH TOWN IS A WISER CHOICE RIGHT NOW.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

49. ISO #349

Final tally:

Deathfire123(6): Kromos, Escaho, Mopin, CmG, GameFreak, trineroks
    trineroks(3): Goremancer, Luna, BorkBot

Kromos is being "lynched" as well. He revealed the citizen secondary objective. Bonus missions were not intended to be used as a scumhunting tool, you cannot say I didn't warn you. I did, you all know that. The citizens that is. It is best you do not talk about your bonus mission anymore, it is irrelevant since the PRs are already dead.

You thought talking about it obscurely doesn't mean revealing it? Any type of referance to the bonus mission is considered revealing it! Its a personal thing that was not meant to be told or shared, for all you know I could have given a diffrent bonus mission to each citizen.

I suppose its just not possible to add something only for flavor huh? You know how mafia should be played. I am dissapoint.

Though this is not a standard modkill, it won't go on Kromos' permanent record for future games.

50. ISO #350