S-FM VI: Torment - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

Well, he's on Kromos' scum list and my scumlist, and he's acting scummy as hell, so I'm not afraid to:

-vote trineroks (in before Deathfire is Tormentor, GameFreak and trineroks are mafia.)
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Escaho i was thinking of defending myself. I'm used to it with Gore, but then i saw your fm name and i found it funny how
    even though this game i was not as active i still hit your scum list. Happens every time lol i don't even know why.
    Problem is it's hard to defend because nobody has proof so chances of me being trained are high

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Escaho i was thinking of defending myself. I'm used to it with Gore, but then i saw your fm name and i found it funny how
    even though this game i was not as active i still hit your scum list. Happens every time lol i don't even know why.
    Problem is it's hard to defend because nobody has proof so chances of me being trained are high
    You're not on my list atm. I just think trineroks is scummy. A role from him is gonna be meaningless because he's just gonna claim citizen. Instead I want hear his opinions about the other players. And of course, a solid defense. I'm out for blood here.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Lol, because last time you lurked you were Mafia. Mafia love to lurk when town rides a lynch against one of their own. They'd rather town take the fall for it.

Also because every time I bring up a lurker's name as a possible mafia suspect, they magically appear to defend themselves! (See: trineroks, who posted immediately after I did at the start of this day. See: You, who came on to post right after I mentioned you as a suspect. Convenient, that.)
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

7. ISO #257

Have i been mafia before ? maybe the Sfm one i don't remember , well you obviously don't know how hard greek is bcs i barely have time Fmx i had schoolbreak.
    I literally am sitting here with a book in my hand typing this to you. I can't help it i posted after you got on my back. I hope you realise i rarely defend myself and ITS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS GAME.
    What am i gonna claim when you get on me ? Exactly i like to win

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Huh why? You are fratanizing with luna a lot. Dunno can the Tormentor win with his victim? Or as mafia i would possibly buss one of my teammates as well at day 2. You are a backstabber n stuff.

Just my 2 cents.
    If you are a cit you should know mine and Luna's role. The same goes for all cits but I can't use it as a scum hunting tool as much now with so many people still not knowing my role :/

Did you even read what me, Luna and BorkBork were saying?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

I'm pretty sure GameFreak is a cit btw. I'd say the same for Mopin now and probably Escaho as well.

Deathfire is probably the tormentor and Gore is maybe mafia.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

11. ISO #261

well i guess there is not much left for town except a shitload of cits vs 2 mafs and 2 gimps.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

I still can't bring myself to trust Escaho, being tormented doesn't mean you're a citizen. I also see that sea of green in his FM history, and while I know it shouldn't have anything to do with the probability of him being mafia in this game I can't help but think that he's overdue a mafia role ^^

I'm certain that Kromos is a Citizen.

I'm about to go to bed, so I'm just going to bandwagon slightly and -vote trineroks. Nothing personal bud, you're just semi-scummy and it's a semi-random vote, I just want to see a random lynch go forward, we've just got to get lucky.

I'm also not surprised that the Tormentor isn't choosing to speak with their victim. I mean, there's really no need to, the victim would probably be able to work out who they were, and there's nothing much that can be said. Not like the Tormentor can execute his victim if he fails to comply to any strategy that he thinks of.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I'm pretty sure GameFreak is a cit btw. I'd say the same for Mopin now and probably Escaho as well.

Deathfire is probably the tormentor and Gore is maybe mafia.
    Judging from your track record (Zack, and Alexei mainly) you calling me scum almost ensures that I'm not scum.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

17. ISO #267

my god facepalm right there, see this THIS ^ is the reason i find playing FM retarded , let me get this right ok ?
    I'm not the person who lynched our sheriff , nor did i train ANYBODY yet i am scummy for so many people. i literally wanted to play a good game and help town.
    Even though due to my inactiveness it was hard. people always find me scummy ... what were my roles those times ... Doc and BG yet people voted me constantly i don't get it
    i help debate , help look for scum. I don't train wait for them to defend myself. yet people find me scummy. i just wanna give up and not play anymore.
    A pressure vote ? why, i never claim and sometimes there are things that convince you not to claim. you not knowing this Mopin makes me believe you sir are scum.
    You know what from now on fuck debating with town , voicing my opinions i'll just train random people preferably sheriffs BECAUSE THAT IS PROTOWN FOR PEOPLE.
    Because if i don't give reasons and believe people who lynch our only hope of an ezy victory i'm fucking town.

-vote Trineroks

afk
    Last edited by GameFreak; March 9th, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Welp, at this rate it looks like I'm gunna be lynched. Can't really blame town though, since both power roles are dead and there's nothing but scumhunting left.

Before I die I wanna know; how was I lurking? I guess it's just me, but I prefer to play a little on the observer side, saying things only when real necessary, etc. I should start working on posting a lot more xD.

Well anyway, I'm CITIZEN. Always was and always will be. And as far as I'm concerned, the only real town reading I really got was from Kromos. Gamefreak on the neutral side, Escaho neut/edging scum, and the rest are IDK.

As for Luna, it's alright. There's nothing much the town can really do except random lynch and hope for the best.
    https://www.userbars.com/75686/665701...54-ubd5070.png

Warfare Incorporated! A free RTS game for your iPhones! Try it out today!

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

I wish I could make my defense more solid. Seriously, I do.

Reason for my kill speculation on Day 1: I was genuinely pleased that nobody died on night 1. Whereas Dramallama was playing the statistics (which is somewhat of a scumtell), I only congratulated the doc because of the low chance that mafia hit a protected player.

I said above that Dramallama was somewhat scummy, but the reason why I didn't jump on his train was because I felt Kromos was only random lynching. When he flipped scum, I was compelled to trust Kromos's judgement. Perhaps he was a sheriff trying to come off as an active townie.

On Day 2 I jumped aboard sumi's train because Kromos claimed that she was the tormentor. About an hour later I realized that tormentor pops up as NS, but by that time the hammer was already in place so I couldn't do anything about it (I would've changed my vote if it were possible). Sorry Sumi

On Day 3 I expressed my remorse at hammering the sheriff, although Escaho thought that was me posting in "self defense" (I always post near the beginning of each day so I don't know why Escaho is nitpicking me on that).

That's really all I can account for my posts. Currently I'm at 4 votes for a lynch, and the hammer is 6.
    https://www.userbars.com/75686/665701...54-ubd5070.png

Warfare Incorporated! A free RTS game for your iPhones! Try it out today!

24. ISO #274

-unvote Trineroks

-vote Deathfire123

Honestly? I think your both scum. However, Deathfire is so clearly scum that I'll switch my vote to him.

25. ISO #275

Escaho's little '?' for his Torment S-FM role is... orange!

He must be the Tormentor kufufufu
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

26. ISO #276

Apparently I've been reading too many of Sumi's posts, I'll go back to my standard

xD

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

I think there are a lot of people who are more scummy than Deathfire.

CmG, Goremancer, Gtrineroks, GameFreak, Mopin, to name a few. Maybe even Escaho, though I think he isn't mafia. Same with Luna. Would anyone mind putting a finger on why you think Deathfire is scum?

Though if you really want to, I'll cast my vote on Deathfire. He makes funny noises when he gets lynched for nothing.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Escaho's little '?' for his Torment S-FM role is... orange!

He must be the Tormentor kufufufu
    Ha! The question marks are always neutral FM colors (yellow, orange, pink). =p

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I think there are a lot of people who are more scummy than Deathfire.

CmG, Goremancer, Gtrineroks, GameFreak, Mopin, to name a few. Maybe even Escaho, though I think he isn't mafia. Same with Luna. Would anyone mind putting a finger on why you think Deathfire is scum?

Though if you really want to, I'll cast my vote on Deathfire. He makes funny noises when he gets lynched for nothing.
    Here is my reasoning:

Votes against DramaLlama on Day 1:
    -Kromos, Mopin, Luna, Escaho, BorkBot, Ubernox, CmG (hammer)

Votes against Sumikoko on Day 2:
    -Kromos, CmG, Mopin, Escaho, Goremancer, trineroks, Deathfire (hammer)

And because lists are awesome!:

Escaho (Citizen): I am a Citizen. Regardless of if others believe me or not, that is what I am.

Kromos (Citizen/Survivor): I think Kromos is a Citizen/Survivor (likely Citizen) who attempted to start a train on anyone he could after Day 1 to see who would go along with it. Plays up this charade because the mafia would be unlikely to kill him if he just randomly killed people. And Kromos loves to pressure vote.

Mopin (Citizen): Mopin followed Kromos votes, but was the second to vote DramaLlama. No Mafia would join that train until the final 2-3 once they know the lynch is going to go through because they don't want to risk losing their mafia buddy. I believe him to be Citizen. Slight chance at being Tormentor, but unlikely.

Luna (Citizen): Same deal with Mopin. Was the third vote on DramaLlama to really get that train going. Throwing mafia buddy under the bus? Highly unlikely. Again, possible Tormentor, but I doubt it.

BorkBot (Survivor/Citizen/Tormentor): I believe BorkBro is Survivor/Citizen this game. He joined the Drama train towards the end (either he just felt the need to join it or he knew where the lynch was going and joined in), but also did not vote Sumikoko. Admittedly, he may not have had time, but he's seemed pro-town. Lack of analysis is concerning though, especially since the Sheriff died and Bork loves to scum hunt as Town. This allows for the possibility of a neutral role. Asking town to direct his votes (and his questioning of Kromos' Survivor claim) makes me think Bork is the Survivor, Kromos is the Citizen.

Goremancer (Citizen/Survivor/Mafia): Seems like his usual self, but with that pro-town aggression he brought to the Mayor role in Bork's previous M-FM. Didn't vote Drama (and outright refused to), but explained it away as wanting to vote Deathfire instead as payback for receiving a vote from him. Plausible.

CmG (?/Citizen/Survivor/Mafia): CmG is tricky. Appears to be town, that's why Citizen is at the forefront. However, he hammered Dramallama when he was one away from being hammered, so if CmG was mafia he knew Drama was going to be lynched regardless and could easily look pro-town by being the hammer vote. Voted along with Kromos on Day 2 and would know that Sumikoko was non-mafia on Day 2...Sketchy guy here.

trineroks (Tormentor/Mafia): Not only did he neglect to vote for DramaLlama, but when Drama was one short of being hammered (technically, drama was already hammered, but trineroks thought he needed one more), he said, "LOL 6 votes against drama. Is 7 votes the hammer mark?" Troll-y tormentor? Possible.

GameFreak (Mafia/Tormentor/Citizen): Scummy! Acted how he did in my previous BorkBot M-FM: Hid in the shadows, posted only when needed [and whenever I brought his name up], tried to discredit me and re-direct suspicion. Did not vote against DramaLlama and barely posted at all. My vote for mafia. Willing to vote for trineroks, so those two are likely not aligned Mafia.

Deathfire123 (Mafia/Tormentor/Survivor): Posted little, mostly troll-y posts. Voted Goremancer for no reason. Acted fake-annoyed at a vote from Sumikoko asking for a role claim on Day 1. Seems generally Deathfire-ish, but with an edge. I don't suspect Citizen at all here.

So my current theory is this:

Citizen - Escaho
    Citizen - Luna
    Citizen - Kromos
    Citizen - Goremancer
    Citizen - CmG
    Citizen - Mopin
    Survivor - BorkBot
    Tormentor - trineroks
    Mafioso - Deathfire123
    Mafioso - GameFreak

Mopin/Goremancer/CmG could just as easily be Tormentor/Survivor/Mafia (Mopin way less likely to be Mafia though).

GameFreak/trineroks could be switched (Deathfire has been online and did not vote trineroks. Not a sign of allegiance, but a possible tell that they could be mafia together).

I am more willing to vote for Deathfire because I believe him to be scum more than the other two (trineroks/GameFreak). Trineroks has been very talkative since he role-claimed, trying to scum hunt half-heartedly. GameFreak makes his one post and flies away again, so I wouldn't mind lynching him either.

CURRENT TALLY:

Deathfire123 {3} = Kromos, Escaho, Mopin
    trineroks {3} = Goremancer, Luna, GameFreak

31. ISO #281

I agree with Escaho there.

-vote Deathfire123

Misslynch today, lylo tomorrow... maybe and Deathfire123 is not the must scummy person around but if i have to choose which one is mafia of those 2 trains i would say Deathfire123. The Tormentor can wait
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    I agree with Escaho there.

-vote Deathfire123

Misslynch today, lylo tomorrow... maybe and Deathfire123 is not the must scummy person around but if i have to choose which one is mafia of those 2 trains i would say Deathfire123. The Tormentor can wait
    You could just as well be mafia. =p

And this is LYLO today, quite possibly. 6 Cits, 2 mafia, 1 tormentor, 1 survivor. If Town lynches a Citizen and mafia shoots a Citizen, it becomes 4 Cits vs 2 Neutrals vs 2 Mafia. HOWEVER! The Tormentor can ONLY win if he and his victim are the final 2 left in the game (and if I die, someone else is chosen at random). He must side with town to kill the mafia, or else he will not win.

33. ISO #283

We will see this after the lynch today now shall we?

34. ISO #284

Also since Kromos is not the survivor or is he? Mafia could still miss shoot somebody. Same with the Tormentor and his jailed victim. We are probably at lylo but wifom could save our tiny little asses.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

CmG, Goremancer, Deathfire and trineroks are probably the mafia / neutrals.

Deathfire and CmG are the least likely to be cits so a lynch on either would be good today. As we wont get enough votes for CmG we must lynch Deathfire.

37. ISO #287

Sure lynch me tomorrow then. I don't mind. It's not like i am much interested in this game. Seriously? I skipped like 2 days of daychat reading.

38. ISO #288

If we don't lynch now we lose. We've got about 4 more hours to get 2 more votes on deathfire. Not voting deathfire will look very bad for you tomorrow.

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    If we don't lynch now we lose. We've got about 4 more hours to get 2 more votes on deathfire. Not voting deathfire will look very bad for you tomorrow.
    What are you talking about? We don't lose if we don't lynch. If anything, it might be smarter NOT to lynch.

Why? Because there will be 9 of us left after the mafia kills tomorrow (unless they hit the Tormentor/Survivor/etc.). 5 Town vs 4 Mafia/Neutral. Tomorrow we will be forced to lynch, but today it is not necessarily required.

40. ISO #290

Well at the moment we have 3 confirmed cits (Kromos, Luna and Mopin) and 1 almost confirmed cit? (GameFreak)

We may not have to lynch today but it's unlikely we'd get it wrong. Deathfire has been acting very scummy and I doubt that he's a citizen, so there's no real harm in lynching him.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Well at the moment we have 3 confirmed cits (Kromos, Luna and Mopin) and 1 almost confirmed cit? (GameFreak)

We may not have to lynch today but it's unlikely we'd get it wrong. Deathfire has been acting very scummy and I doubt that he's a citizen, so there's no real harm in lynching him.
    Confirmed Cits how? Luna, I can understand. But you and Kromos?

42. ISO #292

-vote trineroks

Way I see it, some scum are ganging up on me because they see a chance.
    Trineroks on the other hand spread misinformation and refused to vote on DramaLlama.

He has also been very focused on finding the Tormentor, so I highly doubt he is a citizen
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

43. ISO #293

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Confirmed Cits how? Luna, I can understand. But you and Kromos?
    If you are really a cit, then you would know why... *wink*

But seriously, do not lynch Trineroks. Deathfire is way more scummy, don't be tempted by the opportunity to hammer. (Though trinkeroks could very well be mafia)
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

44. ISO #294

CURRENT TALLY:

Deathfire123 {4} = Kromos, Escaho, Mopin, CmG
    trineroks {4} = Goremancer, Luna, GameFreak, Deathfire123

Oh, look, my prediction is coming true! The two mafia buddies are trying to lynch trineroks the Tormentor! =p

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    CURRENT TALLY:

Deathfire123 {4} = Kromos, Escaho, Mopin, CmG
    trineroks {4} = Goremancer, Luna, GameFreak, Deathfire123

Oh, look, my prediction is coming true! The two mafia buddies are trying to lynch trineroks the Tormentor! =p
    Watch as he's mafia and not tormentor :P

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post

Honestly, there is harm in lynching anyone since no one has any evidence at all. It's just people's *feelings* and we all know how wrong some people have been in the past.

49. ISO #299

CURRENT TALLY:

Deathfire123 {5} = Kromos, Escaho, Mopin, CmG, GameFreak
    trineroks {3} = Goremancer, Luna, Deathfire123

Deathfire is at L-1.

50. ISO #300

I was gonna vote deathfire , but then Escaho will be like boohoo i'm a citizen and you changed as soon as i said it. Since you always post your attacks towards me when i can't respond and sleeping , i find it aggrevating but because i truly believe df is Tormentor

-unvote
    -vote Deathfire123
    I love you.