User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

-Vote Sumikoko

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BANISHED~!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

I wake up and Sumi is hammered already?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

7. ISO #157

-vote luna
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #158

Noooo I must role-claim and defend myself from this lynch train fffffuuuuuuu
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

9. ISO #159

i can see through your jester's mask troll princess.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

I really hope that the Sheriff checked Kromos, because there's still the possibility that he bussed one of his allies and then just led a random lynch on Sumi.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Kromos the backstabber? Never heard of something like that...

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Lol I hope you're satisfied, town. You've just lynched your Sheriff. Honestly. Unwary town.
    I know, right? Kromos leads one weak lynch onto a Mafia and suddenly it's become the norm.

If you're the Sheriff can you give us your results so we can at least deduce who is/isn't mafia? : /

20. ISO #170

Sumi is still the tormentor and Mopin is the survivor. Don't fall for their lies.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

21. ISO #171

FYI Luna is mafia and will be tomorrow's lynch.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    FYI Luna is mafia and will be tomorrow's lynch.
    Congratulations, you're officially a tool. I was attacked by the Mafia last night and healed by the Doctor. I expect you are mafia and know I survived an attack, so you're trying to get me lynched thinking I'll flip Tormentor/Survivor to add credence to your cause.

Why are you trying to stop Sumi from revealing her actions? We can't mis-lynch anyone based on the info, she'll be dead and her role will be revealed.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Congratulations, you're officially a tool. I was attacked by the Mafia last night and healed by the Doctor. I expect you are mafia and know I survived an attack, so you're trying to get me lynched thinking I'll flip Tormentor/Survivor to add credence to your cause.

Why are you trying to stop Sumi from revealing her actions? We can't mis-lynch anyone based on the info, she'll be dead and her role will be revealed.
    You think I'm mafia? But I'm the most pro-town person here

You're looking berry suspicious atm. We'll see about the attack...

27. ISO #177

Kromos sounds like the survivor/citizen to me, Sumi did look scummy and as this game goes mostly off scum tells I was fine with that lynch.

Obviously this went a little bit out of hand but when most people are cits they're gunna do stuff like that. If Kromos was mafia or the tormenter he would have no way of knowing Sumi was the sheriff, and if he was mafia, bussing a teammate and then random lynching a townie wouldn't be the best idea.

28. ISO #178

You're leading lynches like you have information, Kromos, but I know enough to know that your scum-hunting is far from perfect. I think you could even be the Tormentor, willing to begin leading the lynches because the Sheriff will get a NS result on you and you'll be safe from at least one shot from the Mafia.

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    if he was mafia, bussing a teammate and then random lynching a townie wouldn't be the best idea.
    It would be a good idea - he goes for a bold plan which involves getting respectability for lynching a mafia. He then starts a train, and when it results in a lynch everyone can say 'Well it wasn't his fault, it was the sheep mindlessly voting'. He can claim Citizen and just say that he was trying his best but that he was wrong.

I strongly suggest that tomorrow we try a scum-hunt with no input from Kromos, or indeed that we lynch Kromos.

30. ISO #180

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Kromos sounds like the survivor/citizen to me, Sumi did look scummy and as this game goes mostly off scum tells I was fine with that lynch.
    I wasn't fine with that lynch

I didn't lead the lynches, I started them. 6 votes happened in a couple of hours without me posting anything in between. Maybe you should look at the players jumping on the bandwagon instead of me who just wanted Sumi to claim her role as I knew she wasn't a cit.

I'll never claim cit so don't worry about that.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

So the witch is lynched and I don't even get to have a hand in it?

I guess Deathfire was infuriated because his proposed alliance was rejected.

Vote Deathfire123

It's your turn nao!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

33. ISO #183

On a more serious note, I thought Luna might be scum at first because she's not afraid to attract attention when she is (see HerrZynisch) and on day 1 that's exactly what she was doing. She claims to be attacked last night though, and nobody else does. If Sumikoko flips sheriff as she claims (not sure yet, but why would she lie?) that means she's either a cit that got healed, a lying mafia or a survivor/tormentor who had their vest up. From her overall behaviour I guess she might be the survivor. Lying about being attacked would get you caught easily in this setup and this way she won't be on anyone's to-lynch list.

Kromos is looking scummy, but his trains might be a weird gambit. It wouldn't be the first time. Or his hand is being forced by the tormentor/he is trying to hunt for the tormentor using the chat and failing miserably. Probably citizen or mafia. Maybe the tormentor himself, but I doubt that. He's taking a lot of risk if he is.

Escaho is laying really low for his doing. He didn't play like that as a citizen in FMX and not as any PRs or as serial killer in other FMs either. Maybe he's mafia this time? He has never been mafia in any games before. So maybe he's taking the "lay low and hope I won't be noticed" approach.

Nothing out of the ordinary on other players for the moment. Goremancer is trolling (nothing new), CmG is acting scummy (like always), Mopin is being inconspicuous, Ubernox is WIFOMing doctor (pro citizen play yo) and Deathfire is being weird and making it hard to understand what's going on in his mind (though if Sumikoko flips mafia, Deathfire probably isn't). I haven't noticed the other players that much.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

34. ISO #184

Oh, by the way, I'm the doctor who healed Luna.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Keep those knives away from me Ubernox! You and your avatar are scary.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Yay I"m an underestimated form of leader. -Vote Kromos
    You're not a cit so there isn't much roles you could be. I don't believe any cit would find me suspicious after what I have said.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

I'm willing to be believe Kromos is cit, everything that he's done so far does kinda make sense imo.

Don't all blame Kromos for getting Sumi lynched, wasn't his fault another train got started up. He's probably the cit or survivor doing a little bit of scum hunting / trolling, either way he isn't the most suspicious person right now.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I find you suspicious.
    I want you to be investigated by the sheriff.
    Then you are not a cit or just don't bother reading.

48. ISO #198

If Kromos is hinting at what I think he's hinting at...

I also refuse to role-claim

Baby, baby, baby oohhh....

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    If Kromos is hinting at what I think he's hinting at...

I also refuse to role-claim

Baby, baby, baby oohhh....
    I am and it kind of breaks the game but oh well.

50. ISO #200

Hmm....I assumed we were still under Troll Day rules since the mafia have not killed anyone yet.

As for me being Mafia, I wish! Everyone knows Escaho doesn't roll mafia in FM. Unheard of!

For realz: I am the missing kill on Night 1. I was jailed by the Tormentor [full protection!] and they missed shooting me in a dark warehouse! Stupid mafia!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg