S-FM VI: Torment - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

I wouldnt try to get information out of the rp if i were you. Most of the time it doesnt work out that way. Since everybody trolled their asses of Day 1 i suggest we start to scum hunt today. Remember we have not many roles who can detect anything so we have to use our vote to pressure people.

Day 1 was wasted because of her and some others. Probably scum. Lets hear her out now shall we?

-vote Luna
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Possibilities of what happened last night:

1. Mafia targeted a survivor who vested
    2. Mafia targeted the tormentor (he has one auto vest)
    3. Doc saved the target
    4. Mafia targeted the jailed target of the tormentor
    5. Mafia didn't kill

I put them in what I think is the order of likely hood with 1 and 2 being equally likely.
    Survivors usually vest n1 so there would be 2 immune people n1. 2/10 non mafia targets.
    Doctor picking a target is just as likely but at the same time less likely because both mafia AND doctor have to target the same person. When you do the math it's 10% but logically its less.

Basically there was a 30% chance that the mafia wouldn't kill last night just based off the first 3 possibilities.

I think everyone would agree that option 5 we can ignore, so that leaves #4.
    The tormentor new his target and had all of day 1 to decide if he wanted to jail him. I think it is fairly likely he did jail the target so now we have a 40% that mafia wouldn't kill.

Does this help us narrow down what happened? Not really. But I like statistical mathematics and I just wanted to talk. I feel depressed because I got lynched in Borks MFM so yeah....

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

-vote Goremancer

FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I don't have much to add to the conversation. I will just

vote Deathfire123

For tradition's sake, he should be lynched as soon as possible. I don't care if he's neutral or mafia. Or "citizen." (yeah right)
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I don't have much to add to the conversation. I will just

vote Deathfire123

For tradition's sake, he should be lynched as soon as possible. I don't care if he's neutral or mafia. Or "citizen." (yeah right)
    Why the fuck?
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    -vote Deathfire123

lol roleclaim plox
    Fuck you, you just said you were going to troll today, you roleclaim

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Why the fuck?
    By fire be purged!

Nah, I have decided to vote you on day 1 whenever I can find you.

MFMV, the lurky scum cit
    FMX I thought you were Crimson at first. When you claimed survivor.. instalynch! And later "citizen" (mafialol)

After Zack and Sumikoko, I have chosen you as my new nemesis.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    By fire be purged!

Nah, I have decided to vote you on day 1 whenever I can find you.

MFMV, the lurky scum cit
    FMX I thought you were Crimson at first. When you claimed survivor.. instalynch! And later "citizen" (mafialol)

After Zack and Sumikoko, I have chosen you as my new nemesis.
    But I thought we were buddies after I gave you Lelouch and MVP in my MFM?

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

I gave him mvp in my sfm too He's better buddy of mine.
    MFM > SFM

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Whoa. Is that a declaration of war?
    Let us ally together Sumi and defeat BorkBot with our MIGHTY CHAINSAW ARMY!

22. ISO #72

vote DramaLlama

Lets get this over with.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

23. ISO #73

trineroks is also scum and Mopin is not a cit.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Let us ally together Sumi and defeat BorkBot with our MIGHTY CHAINSAW ARMY!
    You're implying we need a whole army to defeat one Borkbot. I think otherwise. I will personally see to it myself that he enjoys a most delightful death. He shall find a noose around his neck gradually tightening, making it hard to breathe... slowly... slowly... Kufufu...On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

26. ISO #76

On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?
    trineroks and DramaLlama are scummy. Both kill speculate and are generally scummy. I will go into more detail later.

Mopin is not a cit because he claimed cit on day 1.

27. ISO #77

You're implying we need a whole army to defeat one Borkbot. I think otherwise. I will personally see to it myself that he enjoys a most delightful death. He shall find a noose around his neck gradually tightening, making it hard to breathe... slowly... slowly... Kufufu...On another note, any basis for your judgments, Kromos?

i don't think he will marry u sooorry
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

28. ISO #78

Well here I am 3 am in the morning and I have school tomorrow. Oh well this thread is getting hilarious. So declarations of war? OK GUYS ROLECLAIM. CMG ROLE. BORK ROLE. TRIN ROLE, KROMOS ROLE, SUMI ROLE, MCJESUS ROLE, ... ... ... So yea deathfire no role you get lynched sonny. Coz we are super lynch happy here. Hey Bork wanna lynch Sumi after wards? Btw what are we going to kill with? Guillotine, shooting squad or death by chipmunks swarm?
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

29. ISO #79

I say death by means of pelting with a certain Goremancer's skull

30. ISO #80

-vote goremancer

not happy about last game buddy!

I would vote McJesus but he isn't in this game!
    I hold no other grudges..

-vote Archangel for unbanning and presidency of the NAMBLA.

Serious note: we have a 48 hour day for a sfm. weird, I expect this day to be much like day 3 of fmx. Oh god no please!!!!!!

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

GG Doc for saving Snuffles from an accident, but the Spider bought it instead

I hope the Sheriff finds a Mafioso soon. The most pivotal moment in this game will be the Sheriff reveal - the Mafia will then proceed to target everyone else until the Doctor dies. So we're in a race against time.

If the Mafia think they hit the Survivor or Tormentor, one of their members could reveal. We'd lynch any Tormentor suspects, and we can't do anything at night to you so we'd have to spend another day lynching the revealed Mafioso. That's a potential two or three days worth of lynches where the Mafia can continue to kill.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    GG Doc for saving Snuffles from an accident, but the Spider bought it instead

I hope the Sheriff finds a Mafioso soon. The most pivotal moment in this game will be the Sheriff reveal - the Mafia will then proceed to target everyone else until the Doctor dies. So we're in a race against time.

If the Mafia think they hit the Survivor or Tormentor, one of their members could reveal. We'd lynch any Tormentor suspects, and we can't do anything at night to you so we'd have to spend another day lynching the revealed Mafioso. That's a potential two or three days worth of lynches where the Mafia can continue to kill.
    Just do it the gore way plz. Everyone roleclaim now or lynch, insta gg.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

35. ISO #85

Just do it the gore way plz. Everyone roleclaim now or lynch, insta gg.
    If you role claim, I will

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

More votes on DramaLlama would be good. Trust me, you wont regret it.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Poor Drama

Though at this point I'm going to vote him. I highly suggest that the Sheriff check Kromos if they haven't already, even if Drama does turn out to be a Mafia role. Do you realise how easy it would be for Mafia to get away with bussing one of their colleagues in this game?
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

40. ISO #90

-vote DramaLlama

41. ISO #91

Lol, what is this? Kill Dramallama in every M-FM immediately? =p ya, ok.

-vote DramaLlama

Getting my Internet back in a few hours! Thank God! Stupid phone Internet....

No death means another troll day....trolololo(kill Sumikoko)lololololo!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

42. ISO #92

BorkBots don't need to breathe. We are machines covered with anti-chainsaw armour!

Vote DramaLlama

because bandwagons are fun.

We can kill deathfire with fire afterwards, np.

43. ISO #93

4 votes within 20 minutes. Bandwagon that shit!

Will day end early if a lynch is made?

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    -vote DramaLlama

~All aboard the troll wagon~
    They look so happy. Where are they headed?

46. ISO #96

Ausschwitz of course.

-unvote Luna
    -vote Dramalama

47. ISO #97

Trolololo Drama is dead and it's all my fault ^^

48. ISO #98

Its like lynching red in sc2mafia. Pretty much the same.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100